Ed Vaessen | 1 Feb 22:31 2010
Picon
Picon

[CinCV] ffmpeg inconsistencies?

I use 64bit OpebSuSE 11.2 with CV 2.1.
I use high quality JVC footage for a project that consists of tod files.
They are HDV 1920x1080. I converted them first to mpg using the ffmpeg
command:

ffmpeg -i input1.tod -acodec copy -vcodec copy output1.mpg
ffmpeg -i input2.tod -acodec copy -vcodec copy output2.mpg

and so on.

These are put in the timeline. The project settings are:

1920 x 1088
YUVA-8 Bit

Rendering to .m2v using file format YUV4MPEG video with pipe:

ffmpeg -f yuv4mpegpipe -i - -y -r 25 -b 28000000 -f mpeg2video %

Audio to mp3 using file format mpeg audio 384kb/s layer II

Muxing them with the command:

ffmpeg -i rendered.m2v -i rendered.mp3 -vcodec copy -acodec copy output.mpg

gives:

FFmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
  built on Nov 23 2009 21:59:32 with gcc 4.4.1 [gcc-4_4-branch revision
150839]
(Continue reading)

Haldun ALTAN | 2 Feb 16:13 2010
Picon

[CinCV] no render with cinelerracv/sv lprod et akirad

Hello I'm new on the list.
My name is Haldun and I'm from France Grenoble
I work on Ubuntu Studio 9,10
I was on cinelerra lprod 2.1 since 9.04. It worked well at the beginning
with 9.10 but, I don't know how, it stopped rendering in quicktime and
.avi, but does well with ogg theora ( I don't know if i have to see here
a good sign or a plot ;-)) ... Any way I installed akirad version cv and
sv the same probleme.
After a diagnosis with lprod method I find the following answers
 :
Aucun paquet ne correspond à cinelerra.             (There is no package
as cinelerra = normal it's cinelerracv)
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libquicktimehv.     (=> I tried to install
all without any success till now)
Aucun paquet ne correspond à liblame0.             (=< I thought I had
the liblame !..).
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libopenexr2c2a.     ?
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libquicktime0.    (=> with akirad i had
libquicktime1)

Does anybody has an idea on what to do and how ?

I'm still looking for a solution on the net and getting tired now :-))

Well any neurones in action or not ?

Thank you. I'll tell if i have something

Haldun
(Continue reading)

Cinelerra Trac | 2 Feb 02:24 2010
Picon

[CinCV] Cinelerra Trac #550: Build errors with external ffmpeg

#550: Build errors with external ffmpeg
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Reporter:  daytooner         |       Owner:  cinelerra <at> …            
    Type:  defect            |      Status:  new                    
Priority:  highest           |   Component:  Building               
 Version:  2.1               |    Severity:  blocker                
Keywords:  ffmpeg, external  |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 This is with the most current version of ffmpeg (which is close enough to
 those packages in the Fedora repositories), and with the latest git
 version of cinelerra-cv.

 This is on a fresh install of Fedora 12, kernel version: 2.6.31.12, for
 i386.

 To reproduce:

 1: download (and build if necessary)and install ffmpeg w/ all codecs, and
 all required and optional libraries, and development files.

 2: git latest cinerella version (2.1CV)

 3a: sh autogen.sh
 3b: ./configure ... --with-external-ffmpeg ...
 3c: make

 There are three consecutive fatal compile errors. Here are the fixes I
 made (some are obviously hacks)

 1) in quicktime/qtffmpeg.h, line 24:
(Continue reading)

Rafael Diniz | 2 Feb 21:24 2010
Picon

Re: [CinCV] Cinelerra Trac #550: Build errors with external ffmpeg

the better would be #ifdef these changes, so then the code would compile
with newer and older ffmpeg.

> #550: Build errors with external ffmpeg
> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
> Reporter:  daytooner         |       Owner:  cinelerra <at> …
>     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
> Priority:  highest           |   Component:  Building
>  Version:  2.1               |    Severity:  blocker
> Keywords:  ffmpeg, external  |
> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>  This is with the most current version of ffmpeg (which is close enough to
>  those packages in the Fedora repositories), and with the latest git
>  version of cinelerra-cv.
>
>  This is on a fresh install of Fedora 12, kernel version: 2.6.31.12, for
>  i386.
>
>  To reproduce:
>
>  1: download (and build if necessary)and install ffmpeg w/ all codecs, and
>  all required and optional libraries, and development files.
>
>  2: git latest cinerella version (2.1CV)
>
>  3a: sh autogen.sh
>  3b: ./configure ... --with-external-ffmpeg ...
>  3c: make
>
>  There are three consecutive fatal compile errors. Here are the fixes I
(Continue reading)

Scott C. Frase | 3 Feb 07:32 2010
Picon
Picon

Re: [CinCV] ffmpeg inconsistencies?

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 22:31 +0100, Ed Vaessen wrote:
> I use 64bit OpebSuSE 11.2 with CV 2.1.
> I use high quality JVC footage for a project that consists of tod files.
> They are HDV 1920x1080. I converted them first to mpg using the ffmpeg
> command:

> Rendering to .m2v using file format YUV4MPEG video with pipe:
> 
> ffmpeg -f yuv4mpegpipe -i - -y -r 25 -b 28000000 -f mpeg2video %
> 
> Audio to mp3 using file format mpeg audio 384kb/s layer II
> 
> Muxing them with the command:
> 
> ffmpeg -i rendered.m2v -i rendered.mp3 -vcodec copy -acodec copy output.mpg
> 

Ed,
I find mplex is a little more reliable in terms of audio/video sync'ing
mpgs out of Cinelerra.  I render out 1080P mpegs from my Canon 5D using
a pipe like this:
mpeg2enc --multi-thread 8 --verbose 0 --aspect 3 --format 3 --frame-rate
5 --video-bitrate 24000 --nonvideo-bitrate 384 --interlace-mode 0
--force-b-b-p --video-buffer 448 --video-norm n --keep-hf
--no-constraints --sequence-header-every-gop --min-gop-size 6
--max-gop-size 6 -o $NEW.m2v

Then combine with an MPEG layer II audio file with mplex like so into a
program stream:
mplex -f 3 -b 2000 $AUDIO $VIDEO -o output.ps
(Continue reading)

Frank Glatzel | 3 Feb 09:39 2010
Picon

[CinCV] Nudging takes on the timeline

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I've been using Cinelerra for quite a while now and really enjoy it.
I'm producing a music video and would like to nudge a take in the timeline 
frame-by-frame left or right to lip-sync the sound with the video.

How would I go about doing this?
I know there is a function to nudge the entire track, but I only want to nudge
a take (clip). Is this function implemented?

Your help would be really appreciated.

--

-- 

Best regards

Frank Glatzel
Haldun ALTAN | 3 Feb 09:59 2010
Picon

[CinCV] no render .mov and .avi

Hello,
On U-studio 9.10
I made a new installation with akirad sources version cv
I can't always get  .mov and .avi renders
but no probleme with .dv and .ogg theora renders
libquicktimecv and libquicktime1 are installed

Maybe its a libquicktimehv and libquicktime0 problem

I'm lookin on the net to find out how to install them.

If any body has a clue I'll thank you for that :)

Haldun
Benjamin W. Foster | 3 Feb 10:01 2010
Picon

Re: [CinCV] Nudging takes on the timeline

in on ubuntu as studio or what
Frank Glatzel | 3 Feb 10:34 2010
Picon

Re: [CinCV] Nudging takes on the timeline

I'm not using UBUNTU, but Suse 11 instead.
Are you familiar with Cinelerra?

Ciao Frank

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 11:01:03 Benjamin W. Foster wrote:
> in on ubuntu as studio or what
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cinelerra mailing list
> Cinelerra@...
> https://init.linpro.no/mailman/skolelinux.no/listinfo/cinelerra
Picon

Re: [CinCV] no render with cinelerracv/sv lprod et akirad

Haldun ALTAN ha scritto:
> Hello I'm new on the list.
> My name is Haldun and I'm from France Grenoble
> I work on Ubuntu Studio 9,10
>   
A couple of question:

- have you mix lprod and akirad repo?
- if you check on /usr/local/lib you can see some like libquicktime* 
libaviutil* libaviformat* libpostproc*?
- if you check on /usr/local/bin you can see cinelerra?

if yes on lest 2 question try to move this files on other folder.

Bye

Paolo Rampino aka Akirad.

Gmane