Terrence Ireland | 2 Dec 18:14 2008
Picon

Jean-Pierre Drucbert solved my minitoc problem

In order to paginate mintoc Part Tables of Contents, Jean-Pierre advised 
to change \part to

\bgroup                              % ADDED
\let\samepage\bgroup          % ADDED
\let\endsamepage\egroup     % ADDED
\parttoc                              % NOT CHANGED
\egroup                              % ADDED

This works perfectly.

Terry Ireland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
Bob Apple | 2 Dec 21:36 2008
Picon

Remove from miktex-users lists


Please remove my email address from your miktex users lists. I do not use MiKTeX therefore do not need to
receive emails about the product.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

BA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
pat | 3 Dec 06:40 2008
Picon

Remove me from the list

Please remove my email address from your miktex users lists. I do not use MiKTeX any more (I'm using Linux OS)

Many thanks

PC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
Ishe Chinyoka | 3 Dec 10:15 2008
Picon

Re: Remove me from the list

You can simply remove yourself by clicking the link at the bottom of
your email and be taken to the subscription page. In fact, this
process does not involve the knowledge of the whole mailing list.

On 12/2/08, pat <pat.carn <at> tin.it> wrote:
> Please remove my email address from your miktex users lists. I do not use
> MiKTeX any more (I'm using Linux OS)
>
> Many thanks
>
> PC
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
> Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
> prizes
> Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
> http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
> _______________________________________________
> MiKTeX-Users mailing list
> MiKTeX-Users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/miktex-users
>

--

-- 
Ishe Chinyoka
Learn Everything you ever wantede to know about access technology:
http://www.chinyoka.com
(Continue reading)

Ted Pavlic | 3 Dec 14:54 2008

Re: Remove me from the list

> Please remove my email address from your miktex users lists. I do not
> use MiKTeX any more (I'm using Linux OS)

Using Linux does not prevent you from using MiKTeX.

Request denied.

--

-- 
Ted Pavlic <ted <at> tedpavlic.com>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
Timothy Hessong | 3 Dec 19:05 2008
Picon

bibitex

weak. I can't get the bibliography to get picked up in a document.
Configured according to recommended set-up (2.7) in help.  bibtex.exe in
same target folder as pdflatex.exe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
Alan G Isaac | 3 Dec 20:44 2008
Picon

Re: bibitex

On 12/3/2008 1:05 PM Timothy Hessong apparently wrote:
> I can't get the bibliography to get picked up in a document.

See:
http://www.bibtex.org/Using/

You can use a fully qualified path to your .bib file.
(Use forward slashes.)

Alan Isaac

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
Tobias Diez (altertoby | 6 Dec 21:53 2008
Picon

Texify pass option to latex

Hi,

I encounter a strange problem, while passing the output dir (and aux dir) to
latex.

texify --tex-option="-output-directory="D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I"
-aux-directory="C:\Users\Toby\AppData\Local\Temp\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy""
"D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex" 

texify --tex-option=-output-directory="D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I"
--tex-option=-aux-directory="C:\Users\Toby\AppData\Local\Temp\Übungsaufgaben
1 - Copy" "D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex" 

None of them seem to work. Then I ran it with “verbose” and noticed, that
texify striped the quotation marks of the output directory, so it only call
(this time without the aux-option)

latex -output-directory=D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I
"D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex"...

And breaks because of the space between „Algebra“ and the one. Sadly
“…Algebra~1” didn’t work too.

Toby

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by MIX09, March 18-20, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The future of the web can't happen without you.  Join us at MIX09 to help
pave the way to the Next Web now. Learn more and register at
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;208669438;13503038;i?http://2009.visitmix.com/
(Continue reading)

Pétiard François | 7 Dec 00:10 2008
Picon

Re: Texify pass option to latex

Tobias Diez (altertoby) a écrit :
> Hi,
> 
> I encounter a strange problem, while passing the output dir (and aux dir) to
> latex.
> 
>  
> 
> texify --tex-option="-output-directory="D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I"
> -aux-directory="C:\Users\Toby\AppData\Local\Temp\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy""
> "D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex" 
> 
> texify --tex-option=-output-directory="D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I"
> --tex-option=-aux-directory="C:\Users\Toby\AppData\Local\Temp\Übungsaufgaben
> 1 - Copy" "D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex" 
> 
>  
> 
> None of them seem to work. Then I ran it with “verbose” and noticed, that
> texify striped the quotation marks of the output directory, so it only call
> (this time without the aux-option)
> 
> latex -output-directory=D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I
> "D:\Dokumente\Studium\Algebra I\Übungsaufgaben 1 - Copy.tex"...
> 
> And breaks because of the space between „Algebra“ and the one. Sadly
> “…Algebra~1” didn’t work too.
> 

Not Algebra~1 but Algebr~1
(Continue reading)

Martin Menzel | 8 Dec 16:51 2008
Picon

Miktex 2.7 update and net installer tcp connect failure

Hi all,

I have installed the basic miktex 2.7 version setup-2.7.3224.exe on Windows
XP Prof and my update task dumps because of problems in network connection.
All other programs like Firefox mail etc. work fine. I tried to connect
direct via masquerading / NAT and via http proxy. Both methods lead to a
dump. On another machine in the same network miktex works fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Martin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by MIX09, March 18-20, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The future of the web can't happen without you.  Join us at MIX09 to help
pave the way to the Next Web now. Learn more and register at
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;208669438;13503038;i?http://2009.visitmix.com/

Gmane