Beaker status for April
Bill Peck <bpeck <at> redhat.com>
2009-05-05 18:51:54 GMT
- Tested with cobbler 1.6.3
- Switched expire and update scripts to use native python bindings
again, now that cobbler is fast again.
- Tested s390 support, yay it works.
- Associate kickstarts in update script, this allows for different
kickstart template for rhel5client vs rhel5server.
- Implemented CSV Export/Import for Systems, Excluded Families,
InstallOptions, KeyValues, LabIno, SystemGroups and UserGroups.
- Implemented scsidevices and ethdevices. Along with nostorage and
noprobe allows for shared storage to work in Beaker.
- Automated system selection is now sorted by the following criteria:
First you get systems that you are the owner of
Second you get systems that you have access to via group membership
Finally any other systems that are shared to everyone.
This should keep the general pool of systems free
- Only Admins are allowed to share systems to the general pool, all
others must add a system to a group first.
- Simple search on main page allows quick searching on fqdn.
- Added arch to main page as well
- Added shortcut to types search on left menu
- Implemented per family snippets for main kickstart, %pre and %post.
Plans for May
- Get proper kerberos working in xmlrpc interface
- Continue testing beaker in beaker.
- Look at the scheduler again.