San Diego, CA, Data Mining Training (Hands-On, $35), San Diego, April 25th
2014-04-10 20:28:53 GMT
Subject: Data Mining Training (Hands-On, $35), San Diego, April 25th
More information: http://hub.am/1lCx2TE
Cost: $35 (includes free 90-day access to the SPM Salford Predictive Modeler technology)
Data Mining Quickstart
- 9:30am-10:00am -- Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:00am -- Introduction to Data Mining
- 11:00am-12:00pm -- Case Study Examples
- 12:00pm-1:00pm -- Lunch (provided)
Hands-On Technical Session (Bring your own laptop)
- Build and Score Predictive Models
- Optimization for Predictive Accuracy
- Create Reports: Translating insights into actionable results
Why you should attend:
- Get step-by-step instruction for the most popular data mining techniques used in predictive analytics including decision trees, classification, segmentation, non-linear regression, ensemble methods, boosted decision trees, etc.
- Walk away with everything you will need to start your own data mining projects.
- Be ready to apply your new data mining knowledge at your organization to create immediate value.
- All attendees receive 90-day access to the SPM Salford Predictive Modeler technology.
· Salford Systems' Training Seminars offer crystal clear instruction and a wealth of real-world consulting experience. This seminar will provide a great opportunity to use data mining technology and to understand how to apply data mining to your business and/or research needs.
San Diego Location: San Diego Training and Conference Center, 350 Tenth Ave., Suite 950, San Diego, CA 92101
Please contact me if you should have any questions.
(619) 543-8880 x109
This message was distributed by s-news <at> lists.biostat.wustl.edu. To unsubscribe send e-mail to sympa <at> lists.biostat.wustl.edu with the SUBJECT of the message: unsubscribe s-news