The first international hacking & security conference by
Korean hackers will be held
in November 16 ~ 17. The conference is "POC
2006". POC means 'power of community'.
We believe that the power of
community can make the world safer.
"POC 2006" hates just theoretical
discussion. "POC 2006" concentrates on technical
and creative discussion and
will show real hacking and security process.
There are two sections in "POC 2006". One is 'Open Source'
section. Through this,
new hacking and security tools will be
introduced. The other is technical presentation,
in which new hacking
and security techniques will be opened to the world. You won't
disappointed at them. And you can have a chance to meet brilliant Korean
who are not well-known to the world.
The keynote speaker is Richard Stallman. He will speak
"Copyright vs Community in the
Age of Computer Networks".
Technical section speakers and their topics are as follows:
* Jerry, "Virtualization Techinque for the Security of Web and Application"
* Grugq, "VoIP Hacking: "
* Han Chang kyu, "The Way and Process to Analyze Polymorphic Virus"
* Ryan, "ActiveX Control and Web Application Security"
* Loafer, "The New Way to Protect from Runtime Format String Attacks
through the Modifying of printf() functions Call Code"
* wooyaggo, "New Kernel Exploitation Technique on Linux 2.6.x"
* George Neville-Neil, "Network Protocol Security Testing with the Packet
* Xpl017Elz, "The New Ways to Attack Applications of Operating Systems
* Lukas Grunwald, "Attacking RFID Access-, Identify- and Ticketing- Cards"
* Secret, "Hacking the Automobile Electronic Control Unit"
* SunBing, "How to Implement a Virtual Machine Based Rootkit"
All the speakers will publish Phrack style's articles.
If you register and visit our con, you can have a book which contains the
detailed articles of
the topics. The book will be given only on-site.