Fred Fred | 1 Dec 10:24 2009
Picon

Re: Python VTK readers

> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:01:24 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Paraview] Python VTK readers
> From: utkarsh.ayachit <at> kitware.com
> To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr
> CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
>
> >   - reading legacy VTK files?
> It's called "LegacyVTKReader"

Ok it works but there is a mistake in this page: http://paraview.org/OnlineHelpCurrent/LegacyVTKFileReader.html
since the name of the class is mentionned as "LegacyVTKFileReader"

> >   - reading any VTK file? I mean a general VTK file reader able to call the
> > appropriate reader, such as vtkDataSetReader in Tcl
>
> The equivalent of vtkDataSetReader is indeed the "LegacyVTKReader".

Right

> >   - some way to just read the header of a file and get the dataset type, in
> > order to check if the file type is appropriate for a given processing task?
>
> How to plan on checking if the file type is appropriate? Not sure what
> you are trying to do here.

Suppose I have a filter that can process only a limited set of file types: I would like to test the actual type of a file before applying the filter, so I try this:

  data = reader.GetDataInformation()
  data.IsA("vtkImageData")

which actually returns always 0, so I probably did not use the right method.

> Utkarsh

PC, téléphones portables, souris hi-tech. à gagner grâce à Hotmail ! C'est ici !
<div>
&gt; Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:01:24 -0500<br>&gt; Subject: Re: [Paraview] Python VTK readers<br>&gt; From: utkarsh.ayachit <at> kitware.com<br>&gt; To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr<br>&gt; CC: paraview <at> paraview.org<br>&gt; <br>&gt; &gt; &nbsp; - reading legacy VTK files?<br>&gt; It's called "LegacyVTKReader"<br><br>Ok it works but there is a mistake in this page: http://paraview.org/OnlineHelpCurrent/LegacyVTKFileReader.html<br>since the name of the class is mentionned as "<span class="ProxyHeadingSmallText">LegacyVTKFileReader</span>"<br><br>&gt; &gt; &nbsp; - reading any VTK file? I mean a general VTK file reader able to call the<br>&gt; &gt; appropriate reader, such as vtkDataSetReader in Tcl<br>&gt; <br>&gt; The equivalent of vtkDataSetReader is indeed the "LegacyVTKReader".<br><br>Right<br><br>&gt; &gt; &nbsp; - some way to just read the header of a file and get the dataset type, in<br>&gt; &gt; order to check if the file type is appropriate for a given processing task?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; How to plan on checking if the file type is appropriate? Not sure what<br>&gt; you are trying to do here.<br><br>Suppose I have a filter that can process only a limited set of file types: I would like to test the actual type of a file before applying the filter, so I try this:<br><br>&nbsp; data = reader.GetDataInformation()<br>&nbsp; data.IsA("vtkImageData")<br><br>which actually returns always 0, so I probably did not use the right method.<br><br>&gt; Utkarsh<br><br>PC, t&eacute;l&eacute;phones portables, souris hi-tech. &agrave; gagner gr&acirc;ce &agrave; Hotmail ! <a href="http://www.hotmailmagicmoment.com" target="_new">C'est ici !</a>
</div>
Fred Fred | 1 Dec 12:47 2009
Picon

CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.
But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector data are sent to the resulting dataset.
How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?


Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !
<div>
If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.<br>But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector data are sent to the resulting dataset.<br>How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?<br><br><br>Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! <a href="http://www.hotmailmagicmoment.com" target="_new">Cliquez ici !</a>
</div>
Berk Geveci | 1 Dec 12:52 2009

Re: CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

I don't think that what you are describing is possible. That filter
does not have an option to process fewer than all of the arrays. Can
you tell us how to reproduce it?

-berk

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr> wrote:
> If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point
> data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.
> But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector data
> are sent to the resulting dataset.
> How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?
>
>
> ________________________________
> Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !
> _______________________________________________
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:
> http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
>
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
>
>
Berk Geveci | 1 Dec 12:56 2009

Re: Python VTK readers

> Suppose I have a filter that can process only a limited set of file types: I
> would like to test the actual type of a file before applying the filter, so
> I try this:
>
>   data = reader.GetDataInformation()
>   data.IsA("vtkImageData")
>
> which actually returns always 0, so I probably did not use the right method.

Try

di.GetDataSetTypeAsString() == 'vtkImageData'

-berk

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr> wrote:
>> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:01:24 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [Paraview] Python VTK readers
>> From: utkarsh.ayachit <at> kitware.com
>> To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr
>> CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
>>
>> >   - reading legacy VTK files?
>> It's called "LegacyVTKReader"
>
> Ok it works but there is a mistake in this page:
> http://paraview.org/OnlineHelpCurrent/LegacyVTKFileReader.html
> since the name of the class is mentionned as "LegacyVTKFileReader"
>
>> >   - reading any VTK file? I mean a general VTK file reader able to call
>> > the
>> > appropriate reader, such as vtkDataSetReader in Tcl
>>
>> The equivalent of vtkDataSetReader is indeed the "LegacyVTKReader".
>
> Right
>
>> >   - some way to just read the header of a file and get the dataset type,
>> > in
>> > order to check if the file type is appropriate for a given processing
>> > task?
>>
>> How to plan on checking if the file type is appropriate? Not sure what
>> you are trying to do here.
>
> Suppose I have a filter that can process only a limited set of file types: I
> would like to test the actual type of a file before applying the filter, so
> I try this:
>
>   data = reader.GetDataInformation()
>   data.IsA("vtkImageData")
>
> which actually returns always 0, so I probably did not use the right method.
>
>> Utkarsh
>
> ________________________________
> PC, téléphones portables, souris hi-tech. à gagner grâce à Hotmail ! C'est
> ici !
> _______________________________________________
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:
> http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
>
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
>
>
Berk Geveci | 1 Dec 12:57 2009

Re: can't start pvserver

Are you sure your client and server are of the same version? The error
makes me think that they are not.

-berk

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Bam Ting <bampingting <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> this from cvs checkout today, can't start server...
> u hlp plz?
> bamping
>
>
> guda:~/PV3-3.7$bin/paraview & bin/pvserver
> [3] 11864
> Listen on port: 11111
> Waiting for client...
> Waiting for server...
> Client connected.
> ERROR: In /home/bamping/ParaView3/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line
> 1052
> vtkProcessModule (0x14ade10): Object type: vtkPVServerArrayHelper, could not
> find requested method: "GetArray"
> or the method was called with incorrect arguments.
>
> while processing
> Message 4 = Invoke
>   Argument 0 = id_value {149}
>   Argument 1 = string_value {GetArray}
>   Argument 2 = id_value {148}
>
>
> ERROR: In /home/bamping/ParaView3/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line
> 1053
> vtkProcessModule (0x14ade10): Aborting execution for debugging purposes.
>
> Aborted
> guda:~/PV3-3.7$ERROR: In
> /home/bamping/ParaView3/Servers/Common/vtkServerConnection.cxx, line 67
> vtkServerConnection (0x20f66e0): Server Connection Closed!
>
>
> ERROR: In
> /home/bamping/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMPluginProxy.cxx, line 128
> vtkSMPluginProxy (0x25d5590): Error getting array from server.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:
> http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
>
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
>
>
Paul Melis | 1 Dec 12:51 2009
Picon
Picon

Re: Off Screen Rendering

Hi Ken,

How does Paraview's tiled panel display support fit into this? Am I right in assuming that in that case
(without offscreen-rendering) the pvservers send image output to the client, where a  composited image
is displayed? Or is the client also doing local rendering of geometry sent to it from the servers?

Regards,
Paul

________________________________________
From: paraview-bounces <at> paraview.org [paraview-bounces <at> paraview.org] On Behalf Of Moreland,
Kenneth [kmorel <at> sandia.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 7:20 PM
To: chew ping; weaponfire2005 <at> 163.com
Cc: paraview
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Off Screen Rendering

That is correct with two clarifications:

The “with —use-offscreen-rendering” explanation is only correct for when ParaView is compiled
with OSMesa.

The “without —use-offscreen-rendering” behavior only happens because the servers try to open X
windows and fail.

-Ken


On 11/25/09 11:50 PM, "chew ping" <lcp81um <at> msn.com> wrote:


Dear all,

so based on the timer log results that i collected, what i read about offscreen-rendering and the
explanation below, can i conclude the followings? someone pls correct me if i'm wrong!

with --use-offscreen-rendering

 *   X windows are disabled on all server processes
 *   all server processes render the geometry locally
 *   then each server processes sends the image to the client for compositing
 *   there's NO data gathering to process 0, meaning the master doesn't collect all images from each processes
for composting, then only send it to the client for rendering
 *   that's why --use-offscreen-rendering is faster


without --use-offscreen-rendering

 *   X windows are enabled on all server processes
 *   all server processes the raw data, then send all geometry to process 0
 *   process 0 gather all geometry then send them to the client to render
 *   the client does all the rendering job
 *   that's why without --use-offscreen-rendering is slower


any help / reply is highly appreciated

Best Regards,
chewping


________________________________
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:57:25 +0800
From: weaponfire2005 <at> 163.com
To: lcp81um <at> msn.com
CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
Subject: Re:[Paraview] Off Screen Rendering

hi chew ping:
  The Problem:"Display is not accessible on the server side. Remote rendering will be disabled.", it means
that not all server start up X Server, so the server will process the raw data and send all geometry to the
client to render.
  The client do all the rendering job, that's the reason why case 2 is so slow, I think.
  When you use off screen, all server processes render the geometry locally , send image to client to
composite, so case 1 much faster than case 2.
  I hope this can help you, for I got the same problem before. Good luck.





在2009-11-20,"chew ping" <lcp81um <at> msn.com> 写道:
Dear all,

i'm doing parallel rendering using 2 machines (np4), i notice an obvious difference between using
offscreen-rendering (faster) and without offscreen-rendering (much slower). i realize this from the
timer log:


Case 1: with offscreen-rendering
----------------------------------------------------------

Local Process
Still Render, 0.666444 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000199 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 0.000106 seconds
 

Server, Process 0
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.645881 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005891 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.8e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000212 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000152 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311 , 0.000274 seconds

Server, Process 1
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000275 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005299 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000147 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000117 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 9.9e-05 seconds

Server, Process 2
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000258 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.004765 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000147 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000111 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 9.5e-05 seconds

Server, Process 3
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000352 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005351 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.00016 8 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000111 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 0.000108 seconds

---------------------------------------------------------------



Case 2: without offscreen-rendering
---------------------------------------------------------------

Local Process
Still Render, 4.86495 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 2.81566 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 312, 0.00012 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 148, 7.6e-05 seconds 
 

Server, Process 0
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.659133 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026125 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7.8e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 2.53214 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 1.98166 seconds
Dataserver sending to client, 0.549715 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.0 00175 seconds

Server, Process 1
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000446 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026313 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7.3e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 0.232435 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 0.232117 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.00012 seconds

Server, Process 2
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000519 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026063 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 1.31373 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 1.31341 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000119 seconds

Server, Process 3
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000459 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.004905 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 6.9e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 0.764289 seconds
Dataserver  gathering to 0, 0.740679 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000136 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Unlike Case 2, Case 1 does not show any 'Dataserver gathering to 0' or 'Dataserver sending to client'
so i guess what makes Case 2 slower is because the vtkMPIMoveData is doing extra thing to move data amongst processes

btw, whenever i run it without -offscreen-rendering, i get this message:
"Display is not accessible on the server side. Remote rendering will be disabled."

based on what i read from paraview tutorial, what i understand is that the parallel rendering algorithm
allows each process to independently render its partition of the geometry and then composites the
partial images together to form the final image. Is this what happened in Case 2 because it has 'Datas erver
gathering to 0' or 'Dataserver sending to client'?

actually what i dont understand is why case 2 is much slower than case 1?
is it because different 'things' are going on in the processes when offscreen-rendering is on/off?


any help / reply is highly appreciated

Best Regards,
chewping













________________________________
看陆川杨幂新片《琴棋书画》,品网易3D国韵网游《天下贰》 <http://allyes.nie.163.com/main/adfclick?db=afanie&bid=1260,614,23&cid=148,4,1&sid=1357&show=ignore&url=http://tx2.163.com/fab.html>


   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
***********
*** *** ***  email: kmorel <at> sandia.gov
**  ***  **  phone: (505) 844-8919
    ***      web:   http://www.cs.unm.edu/~kmorel


_______________________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
Fred Fred | 1 Dec 14:00 2009
Picon

Re: CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

My code:

reader = LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=args[0])

filter = CleantoGrid(Input=reader)

writer = DataSetWriter(Input=filter, FileName=args[1])
if options.ascii:
  writer.FileType = 1

writer.UpdatePipeline()


First dataset has 2 vector data and 3 scalar data, no warning when reading with interactive PV, all associated data are here.
No warning during code execution.
If I read the resulting dataset with interactive PV, I get this warning:
  p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Generic Warning: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1383

Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.


and only 1 scalar data and 1 vector data have been loaded.

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:52:28 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Paraview] CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version
> From: berk.geveci <at> kitware.com
> To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr
> CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
>
> I don't think that what you are describing is possible. That filter
> does not have an option to process fewer than all of the arrays. Can
> you tell us how to reproduce it?
>
> -berk
>
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr> wrote:
> > If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point
> > data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.
> > But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector data
> > are sent to the resulting dataset.
> > How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> > Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !
> > _______________________________________________
> > Powered by www.kitware.com
> >
> > Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> > http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
> >
> > Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:
> > http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
> >
> > Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> > http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
> >
> >

PC, téléphones portables, souris hi-tech. à gagner grâce à Hotmail ! C'est ici !
<div>
My code:<br><br>reader = LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=args[0])<br><br>filter = CleantoGrid(Input=reader)<br><br>writer = DataSetWriter(Input=filter, FileName=args[1])<br>if options.ascii:<br>&nbsp; writer.FileType = 1<br><br>writer.UpdatePipeline()<br><br><br>First dataset has 2 vector data and 3 scalar data, no warning when reading with interactive PV, all associated data are here.<br>No warning during code execution.<br>If I read the resulting dataset with interactive PV, I get this warning:<br>&nbsp; 

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
<p><span>Generic Warning: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1383</span></p>
<p><span>Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.</span></p>
<p></p>
<br>and only 1 scalar data and 1 vector data have been loaded.<br><br>&gt; Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:52:28 -0500<br>&gt; Subject: Re: [Paraview] CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version<br>&gt; From: berk.geveci <at> kitware.com<br>&gt; To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr<br>&gt; CC: paraview <at> paraview.org<br>&gt; <br>&gt; I don't think that what you are describing is possible. That filter<br>&gt; does not have an option to process fewer than all of the arrays. Can<br>&gt; you tell us how to reproduce it?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; -berk<br>&gt; <br>&gt; On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Fred Fred &lt;stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; &gt; If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point<br>&gt; &gt; data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.<br>&gt; &gt; But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector data<br>&gt; &gt; are sent to the resulting dataset.<br>&gt; &gt; How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; ________________________________<br>&gt; &gt; Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !<br>&gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; &gt; Powered by www.kitware.com<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Visit other Kitware open-source projects at<br>&gt; &gt; http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:<br>&gt; &gt; http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>&gt; &gt; http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;<br><br>PC, t&eacute;l&eacute;phones portables, souris hi-tech. &agrave; gagner gr&acirc;ce &agrave; Hotmail ! <a href="http://www.hotmailmagicmoment.com" target="_new">C'est ici !</a>
</div>
Berk Geveci | 1 Dec 14:13 2009

Re: CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version

Can you post an example dataset (or send it to me directly)?

-berk

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr> wrote:
> My code:
>
> reader = LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=args[0])
>
> filter = CleantoGrid(Input=reader)
>
> writer = DataSetWriter(Input=filter, FileName=args[1])
> if options.ascii:
>   writer.FileType = 1
>
> writer.UpdatePipeline()
>
>
> First dataset has 2 vector data and 3 scalar data, no warning when reading
> with interactive PV, all associated data are here.
> No warning during code execution.
> If I read the resulting dataset with interactive PV, I get this warning:
>
>
> Generic Warning: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1383
>
> Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.
>
> and only 1 scalar data and 1 vector data have been loaded.
>
>> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:52:28 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [Paraview] CleanToGrid python version vs interactive version
>> From: berk.geveci <at> kitware.com
>> To: stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr
>> CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
>>
>> I don't think that what you are describing is possible. That filter
>> does not have an option to process fewer than all of the arrays. Can
>> you tell us how to reproduce it?
>>
>> -berk
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 <at> hotmail.fr> wrote:
>> > If a apply CleanToGrid to a dataset with several scalar and vector point
>> > data, I get an unstructured grid with all the associated variables.
>> > But if I apply the same process in Python, only 1 scalar and 1 vector
>> > data
>> > are sent to the resulting dataset.
>> > How to ask CleanToGrid to include all associated data?
>> >
>> >
>> > ________________________________
>> > Gagnez au cadeau par jour avec Hotmail Magic Moment ! Cliquez ici !
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Powered by www.kitware.com
>> >
>> > Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
>> > http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>> >
>> > Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at:
>> > http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
>> >
>> > Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
>> > http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
>> >
>> >
>
> ________________________________
> PC, téléphones portables, souris hi-tech. à gagner grâce à Hotmail ! C'est
> ici !
Moreland, Kenneth | 1 Dec 14:33 2009
Picon

Re: Off Screen Rendering

In tiled display mode all parallel image compositing goes to the tiled display.  The rendering that happens
on the client is local.  Yes, that means that the geometry must be sent to the client.  Generally, the
decimated geometry of the interactive LOD is all that is sent (unless the data is really small).  So in a
sense, the you see only interactive renders on the client.  You have to look at the tiled display to see the
full detail (which is the point of having the tiled display in the first place, right?).  If even the
decimated geometry is too big (which can happen if the rendering server has lots of processes), then the
client will just show a bounding box in proxy of the actual geometry.

-Ken
________________________________________
From: Paul Melis [Paul.Melis <at> sara.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 4:51 AM
To: Moreland, Kenneth; chew ping; weaponfire2005 <at> 163.com
Cc: paraview
Subject: RE: [Paraview] Off Screen Rendering

Hi Ken,

How does Paraview's tiled panel display support fit into this? Am I right in assuming that in that case
(without offscreen-rendering) the pvservers send image output to the client, where a  composited image
is displayed? Or is the client also doing local rendering of geometry sent to it from the servers?

Regards,
Paul

________________________________________
From: paraview-bounces <at> paraview.org [paraview-bounces <at> paraview.org] On Behalf Of Moreland,
Kenneth [kmorel <at> sandia.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 7:20 PM
To: chew ping; weaponfire2005 <at> 163.com
Cc: paraview
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Off Screen Rendering

That is correct with two clarifications:

The “with —use-offscreen-rendering” explanation is only correct for when ParaView is compiled
with OSMesa.

The “without —use-offscreen-rendering” behavior only happens because the servers try to open X
windows and fail.

-Ken


On 11/25/09 11:50 PM, "chew ping" <lcp81um <at> msn.com> wrote:


Dear all,

so based on the timer log results that i collected, what i read about offscreen-rendering and the
explanation below, can i conclude the followings? someone pls correct me if i'm wrong!

with --use-offscreen-rendering

 *   X windows are disabled on all server processes
 *   all server processes render the geometry locally
 *   then each server processes sends the image to the client for compositing
 *   there's NO data gathering to process 0, meaning the master doesn't collect all images from each processes
for composting, then only send it to the client for rendering
 *   that's why --use-offscreen-rendering is faster


without --use-offscreen-rendering

 *   X windows are enabled on all server processes
 *   all server processes the raw data, then send all geometry to process 0
 *   process 0 gather all geometry then send them to the client to render
 *   the client does all the rendering job
 *   that's why without --use-offscreen-rendering is slower


any help / reply is highly appreciated

Best Regards,
chewping


________________________________
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:57:25 +0800
From: weaponfire2005 <at> 163.com
To: lcp81um <at> msn.com
CC: paraview <at> paraview.org
Subject: Re:[Paraview] Off Screen Rendering

hi chew ping:
  The Problem:"Display is not accessible on the server side. Remote rendering will be disabled.", it means
that not all server start up X Server, so the server will process the raw data and send all geometry to the
client to render.
  The client do all the rendering job, that's the reason why case 2 is so slow, I think.
  When you use off screen, all server processes render the geometry locally , send image to client to
composite, so case 1 much faster than case 2.
  I hope this can help you, for I got the same problem before. Good luck.





在2009-11-20,"chew ping" <lcp81um <at> msn.com> 写道:
Dear all,

i'm doing parallel rendering using 2 machines (np4), i notice an obvious difference between using
offscreen-rendering (faster) and without offscreen-rendering (much slower). i realize this from the
timer log:


Case 1: with offscreen-rendering
----------------------------------------------------------

Local Process
Still Render, 0.666444 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000199 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 0.000106 seconds
 

Server, Process 0
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.645881 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005891 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.8e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000212 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000152 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311 , 0.000274 seconds

Server, Process 1
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000275 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005299 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000147 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000117 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 9.9e-05 seconds

Server, Process 2
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000258 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.004765 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.000147 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000111 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 9.5e-05 seconds

Server, Process 3
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 238, 0.000352 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 305, 0.005351 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 516, 7.7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 519, 0.00016 8 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000111 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 311, 0.000108 seconds

---------------------------------------------------------------



Case 2: without offscreen-rendering
---------------------------------------------------------------

Local Process
Still Render, 4.86495 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 2.81566 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 312, 0.00012 seconds
Execute vtkPolyDataMapper id: 148, 7.6e-05 seconds 
 

Server, Process 0
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.659133 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026125 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7.8e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 2.53214 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 1.98166 seconds
Dataserver sending to client, 0.549715 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.0 00175 seconds

Server, Process 1
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000446 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026313 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7.3e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 0.232435 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 0.232117 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.00012 seconds

Server, Process 2
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000519 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.026063 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 7e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 1.31373 seconds
Dataserver gathering to 0, 1.31341 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000119 seconds

Server, Process 3
Execute vtkFileSeriesReader id: 239, 0.000459 seconds
Execute vtkPVGeometryFilter id: 306, 0.004905 seconds
Execute vtkPVCacheKeeper id: 517, 6.9e-05 seconds
Execute vtkMPIMoveData id: 520, 0.764289 seconds
Dataserver  gathering to 0, 0.740679 seconds
Execute vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor , 0.000136 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Unlike Case 2, Case 1 does not show any 'Dataserver gathering to 0' or 'Dataserver sending to client'
so i guess what makes Case 2 slower is because the vtkMPIMoveData is doing extra thing to move data amongst processes

btw, whenever i run it without -offscreen-rendering, i get this message:
"Display is not accessible on the server side. Remote rendering will be disabled."

based on what i read from paraview tutorial, what i understand is that the parallel rendering algorithm
allows each process to independently render its partition of the geometry and then composites the
partial images together to form the final image. Is this what happened in Case 2 because it has 'Datas erver
gathering to 0' or 'Dataserver sending to client'?

actually what i dont understand is why case 2 is much slower than case 1?
is it because different 'things' are going on in the processes when offscreen-rendering is on/off?


any help / reply is highly appreciated

Best Regards,
chewping













________________________________
看陆川杨幂新片《琴棋书画》,品网易3D国韵网游《天下贰》 <http://allyes.nie.163.com/main/adfclick?db=afanie&bid=1260,614,23&cid=148,4,1&sid=1357&show=ignore&url=http://tx2.163.com/fab.html>


   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
***********
*** *** ***  email: kmorel <at> sandia.gov
**  ***  **  phone: (505) 844-8919
    ***      web:   http://www.cs.unm.edu/~kmorel


_______________________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview
Eric E. Monson | 1 Dec 15:40 2009

Re: 3D vector & contour plots from a set of scattered point

Hey Nima,

Be sure to keep your replies on the list so people who know more about this than I do can help out, too. :)

Are you sure that the accuracy is not good enough, or do the contours just not look smooth enough? There are, of course, other types of spatial interpolation you could do, so maybe you just prefer a more sophisticated algorithm, but this is a linear interpolation based on the locations of your original data points...

In ParaView you can create a regular grid with a Python Programmable Source (here I'll show an example, but there are a few ways of doing this...):

Output Data Set Type: vtkImageData

Script:
ido = self.GetImageDataOutput()
exts = ido.GetUpdateExtent()
ido.SetExtent(exts)
org = -10
sp = 0.5
ido.SetOrigin(org, org, org)
ido.SetSpacing(sp, sp, sp)

Script (RequestInformation):
pdo = self.GetImageDataOutput()
N = 41
pdo.SetWholeExtent(0,N-1,0,N-1,0,N-1)

Then, if you have data like the output of the Delaunay3D, you can apply the Resample With Dataset filter using the Delaunay output as the "Input", and the Programmable Source ImageData as the "Source". This relies, though, on having something like the Delaunay results to define how the spatial interpolation will be done. (Here, by having your data at the vertices of tetrahedral cells, between which the scalars will be linearly interpolated.)

VTK also has some other methods for getting from unstructured grids (or point sets) to ImageData by "splatting" -- vtkShepardMethod, vtkGaussianSplatter & vtkFastSplatter -- which can be incorporated into ParaView as plugins fairly easily.

Otherwise, maybe someone else can help figure out how to get your usual method of spatial interpolation into ParaView (or, something like it could be in there, but I'm just not aware of it because I don't usually do that sort of transformation...)

Good luck
-Eric


On Dec 1, 2009, at 6:51 AM, Nima Emadi wrote:

Hi Eric,
Thanks a lot,
Your sugestion is working for my problem, However it's accuracy is not good enough. (I must say that I haven't played much with the parameters).
I used a code to intorpolate my field on a regular grid and then imported the output to paraview. the code is called easygrid.
I've attached two figres for comparison.
Best,
Nima.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Eric E. Monson <emonson <at> cs.duke.edu> wrote:
Hey Nima,

I don't know if this will be a useable solution for you, but based on your notes I tried generating a point cloud (centered on the origin, 100 points with radius 10) in ParaView, then using the calculator filter I generated a scalar value on each node which is the magnitude of the x, y, z coordinate vector: mag(coords). Instead of trying to sample the data points onto a regular grid, I used the Delaunay3D filter (with default parameters) to generate tetrahedra, which can be used for volume visualization, contouring, etc. Here is a screen shot of the point cloud colored by that vector magnitude (blue-white-red colormap), and six contours which have been clipped to show the insides.

Again, not sure if this is the type of solution you were looking for, but it interpolates the vector magnitude values and allows you to generate contours.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

------------------------------------------------------
Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group

<ScatterPointsContours.png>

On Nov 28, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Nima Emadi wrote:

Thanks a lot Sven,
I could generate vector plots. Still trying to find a way to do 3D contour plots for my scattered points. As you said I need to have a mesh and to interpolate my scalar value to nodes of that mesh. Does anyone have an idea to do that?

Best,
Nima.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Sven Buijssen <sven.buijssen <at> tu-dortmund.de> wrote:
Nima,

Your first question has been discussed last month on this list, have a look at
http://markmail.org/message/36223zg4uleibiyj. David found the time to put the
question in FAQ style into the ParaView wiki. So, you can also look at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Display_points_and_normals_from_a_plain_text_(x_y_z_nx_ny_nz)_file

I haven't faced the problem yet you describe in your second question. I'm
guessing you'll have to import your scattered data into ParaView (e.g. as CSV
data) and somehow come up with a regular grid in ParaView. This might be
possible using a Programmable Source or Sources - Data Object Generator, but I'm
not sure of that. Maybe someone else can point this out. Once you have a regular
grid, use the Resample with Dataset filter to interpolate your point data set(s)
to the regular grid and apply the Contour filter.

Hope this helps.

Sven


Nima Emadi wrote, On 11/28/2009 12:01 PM:
> Dear all,
> I would like to generate 3D vector plots from a set of scattered data in
> space (an ASCII file with x,y,z,u,v,w). I guess this should be rather
> simple, but later on I want to generate 3D contour plots out of my data
> (e.g. having contours based on the value of u^2+v^2+w^2 at each point).
> Since I just have the value on scattered points in space, making those
> contours will probably require extrapolation of my data to nodes of a
> (regular) mesh. My question is that, how can I do those plots? with
> which format should I import my data? Is paraview able to make contour
> plots with scattered data points in 3D?
>
> Thanks,
> Nima
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView
>
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview


_______________________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview


<1.jpg><dCG_small.pdf>

<div>Hey Nima,<div><br></div>
<div>Be sure to keep your replies on the list so people who know more about this than I do can help out, too. :)</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Are you sure that the accuracy is not good enough, or do the contours just not look smooth enough? There are, of course, other types of spatial interpolation you could do, so maybe you just prefer a more sophisticated algorithm, but this is a linear interpolation based on the locations of your original data points...</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>In ParaView you can create a regular grid with a Python Programmable Source (here I'll show an example, but there are a few ways of doing this...):</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Output Data Set Type: vtkImageData</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Script:</div>
<div>
<div>ido = self.GetImageDataOutput()</div>
<div>exts = ido.GetUpdateExtent()</div>
<div>ido.SetExtent(exts)</div>
<div>org = -10</div>
<div>sp = 0.5</div>
<div>ido.SetOrigin(org, org, org)</div>
<div>ido.SetSpacing(sp, sp, sp)</div>
<div></div>
<div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Script (RequestInformation):</div>
<div>
<div>pdo = self.GetImageDataOutput()</div>
<div>N = 41</div>
<div>pdo.SetWholeExtent(0,N-1,0,N-1,0,N-1)</div>
<div></div>
</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Then, if you have data like the output of the Delaunay3D, you can apply the Resample With Dataset filter using the Delaunay output as the "Input", and the Programmable Source ImageData as the "Source". This relies, though, on having something like the Delaunay results to define how the spatial interpolation will be done. (Here, by having your data at the vertices of tetrahedral cells, between which the scalars will be linearly interpolated.)</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>VTK also has some other methods for getting from unstructured grids (or point sets) to ImageData by "splatting" -- vtkShepardMethod, vtkGaussianSplatter &amp; vtkFastSplatter -- which can be incorporated into ParaView as plugins fairly easily.</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Otherwise, maybe someone else can help figure out how to get your usual method of spatial interpolation into ParaView (or, something like it could be in there, but I'm just not aware of it because I don't usually do that sort of transformation...)</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Good luck</div>
<div>-Eric</div>
<div><br></div>
<div><br></div>
<div>On Dec 1, 2009, at 6:51 AM, Nima Emadi wrote:</div>
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite">
<div>Hi Eric,</div> <div>Thanks a lot,</div> <div>Your sugestion is working for my problem, However it's accuracy is not good enough. (I must say that I haven't played much with the parameters).</div> <div>I used a code to intorpolate my field on a regular grid and then imported the output to paraview. the code is called easygrid.</div> <div>I've attached two figres for comparison.</div> <div>Best,</div> <div>Nima.<br><br>
</div> <div class="gmail_quote">On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Eric E. Monson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:emonson <at> cs.duke.edu">emonson <at> cs.duke.edu</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote"> <div>Hey Nima, <div><br></div> <div>I don't know if this will be a useable solution for you, but based on your notes I tried generating a point cloud (centered on the origin, 100 points with radius 10) in ParaView, then using the calculator filter I generated a scalar value on each node which is the magnitude of the x, y, z coordinate vector: mag(coords). Instead of trying to sample the data points onto a regular grid, I used the Delaunay3D filter (with default parameters) to generate tetrahedra, which can be used for volume visualization, contouring, etc. Here is a screen shot of the point cloud colored by that vector magnitude (blue-white-red colormap), and six contours which have been clipped to show the insides.</div> <div><br></div> <div>Again, not sure if this is the type of solution you were looking for, but it interpolates the vector magnitude values and allows you to generate contours.</div> <div><br></div> <div>Talk to you later,</div> <div>-Eric</div> <div>
<br><div>
<span> <div> <div>------------------------------------------------------</div> <div>Eric E Monson</div> <div>Duke Visualization Technology Group</div> <div><br></div>
</div></span><span>&lt;ScatterPointsContours.png&gt;</span> </div> <div> <div></div> <div class="h5">
<br><div> <div>On Nov 28, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Nima Emadi wrote:</div>
<br><blockquote type="cite">Thanks a lot Sven,<br>I could generate vector plots. Still trying to find a way to do 3D contour plots for my scattered points. As you said I need to have a mesh and to interpolate my scalar value to nodes of that mesh. Does anyone have an idea to do that? <br><br>Best,<br>Nima.<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Sven Buijssen <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:sven.buijssen <at> tu-dortmund.de" target="_blank">sven.buijssen <at> tu-dortmund.de</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote">Nima,<br><br>Your first question has been discussed last month on this list, have a look at<br><a href="http://markmail.org/message/36223zg4uleibiyj" target="_blank">http://markmail.org/message/36223zg4uleibiyj</a>. David found the time to put the<br>question in FAQ style into the ParaView wiki. So, you can also look at<br><a href="http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Display_points_and_normals_from_a_plain_text_%28x_y_z_nx_ny_nz%29_file" target="_blank">http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Display_points_and_normals_from_a_plain_text_(x_y_z_nx_ny_nz)_file</a><br><br>I haven't faced the problem yet you describe in your second question. I'm<br>guessing you'll have to import your scattered data into ParaView (e.g. as CSV<br>data) and somehow come up with a regular grid in ParaView. This might be<br> possible using a Programmable Source or Sources - Data Object Generator, but I'm<br>not sure of that. Maybe someone else can point this out. Once you have a regular<br>grid, use the Resample with Dataset filter to interpolate your point data set(s)<br> to the regular grid and apply the Contour filter.<br><br>Hope this helps.<br><br>Sven<br><br><br>Nima Emadi wrote, On 11/28/2009 12:01 PM:<br><div> <div></div> <div>&gt; Dear all,<br>&gt; I would like to generate 3D vector plots from a set of scattered data in<br>&gt; space (an ASCII file with x,y,z,u,v,w). I guess this should be rather<br>&gt; simple, but later on I want to generate 3D contour plots out of my data<br> &gt; (e.g. having contours based on the value of u^2+v^2+w^2 at each point).<br>&gt; Since I just have the value on scattered points in space, making those<br>&gt; contours will probably require extrapolation of my data to nodes of a<br> &gt; (regular) mesh. My question is that, how can I do those plots? with<br>&gt; which format should I import my data? Is paraview able to make contour<br>&gt; plots with scattered data points in 3D?<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Thanks,<br> &gt; Nima<br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>
</div>
</div>&gt; ------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>&gt;<br>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com/" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br> &gt;<br>&gt; Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: <a href="http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView" target="_blank">http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView</a><br> &gt;<br>&gt; Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>&gt; <a href="http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview" target="_blank">http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview</a><br><br>
</blockquote>
</div>
<br> _______________________________________________<br>Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com/" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br><br>Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br><br>Please keep messages on-topic and check the ParaView Wiki at: <a href="http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView" target="_blank">http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView</a><br><br>Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br><a href="http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview" target="_blank">http://www.paraview.org/mailman/listinfo/paraview</a><br>
</blockquote>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div> </div>
</blockquote>
</div>
<br><span>&lt;1.jpg&gt;</span><span>&lt;dCG_small.pdf&gt;</span>
</blockquote>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>

Gmane