Following changes, bug fixes etc. since 3.21.77
Version 3.21.78 - Maintenance release
Avoid nitems fltk kfreebsd collision
* Avoid 'nitems' macro collision between FreeBSD's
sys/params.h and fltk's FL/Fl_Check_Browser.H
* This is version 2: Corrects upstream commit
which did not really fix it.
XMLRPC seg fault
* Segfault possible in xmlrpc execute function when calling
stopMacroTimer. Needed to be contained with a REQ(...)
* Allow user selection to populate logbook notes (comment)
with mailing address found by database lookup.
64 bit stacktrace
* Allow stacktrace on 64-bit OSX
- Only applies to compiling with ./configure --enable-debug
* Update to callsign for Stefan Fendt
modem timing test
* read timing factors for string transmission by external
program using new xmlrpc query
respone - #samples: samplerate: transmit_time (secs)
* read char rate table using external xmlrpc query
char, ascii-rep', #samples, samplerate, transmit_time (secs)
* added hidden macro <CPS_TEST> which simulates transmission
of test string and measures the character per second rate
for the modem in use.
- <CPS_TEST> uses internal "Jabberwocky" string
- <CPS_FILE:[full pathname to file]> uses external text file
- <CPS_STRING:ascii text string...>
- produces report similar to:
# chars: 2400
xmt time: 56.580000
data time: 52.480000
data samples: 419840
sample rate: 8000
* Allow writing wav file during timing test
* High Speed WAV
- Add macros to enable writing WAV file in at maximum
- disables codec output
- use this for creating wav test files
* Suppress waterfall display for CPS and WAV tests
* Remove PSK printf debug statements
* Fix MFSK xmt 0x05 --> 0x04 during CPS testing
* Corrected timing parameter computation
* Corrected macro editor hints for <SKED:...
* Time of execution is specified as HHMMSS
where SS is optional and will be substituted as
"00" if omitted from the macro text. Time is
* Date of exection is specified as YYYYMMDD
where YYYY is year, MM month, and DD day.
* std::complex<> usage
- Code change to comply with std::complex on FreeBSD
* Correct softbit evaluator to function correctly
on arm processors.
WF max size
* increased max height of waterfall to 250 pixels
* Bug fix
* Default constructor parameters for CharsetDistiller and
* Remove stale UTF-8 code in mfsk.cxx
* Mod to correctly save state of word wrap selection
- Tx and Rx widgets can be set for word wrapping
- Mod insures that the last selection for each control
is restored the next time fldigi is executed.
* Modified timeouts and timeout logging
- newer modems timed out waiting for
release from Tx to Rx state.
* Changed sending 0x06 character to ARQ client
from end of ARQ tx buffer event to actual end
of transmit event.
* Added "de_DE" to the language selection combo
* Cosmetic change to DTMF enable
- corrected hint text
73, Dave, W1HKJ
for the development team