Jonas Borgström | 15 Aug 14:25 2010

[PATCH] REMOTE_USER support for lighttpd

Hi All,

Here's a small patch thats adds support for the REMOTE_USER variable
to the lighttpd version of mod_uwsgi.
This allows wsgi apps to access authentication information provided by
modules like mod_auth.

Regards,
Jonas
Attachment (mod_uwsgi.c-remote_user.patch): application/octet-stream, 648 bytes
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
uWSGI@...
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
Roberto De Ioris | 15 Aug 18:39 2010
Picon

Re: [PATCH] REMOTE_USER support for lighttpd


> Hi All,
>
> Here's a small patch thats adds support for the REMOTE_USER variable
> to the lighttpd version of mod_uwsgi.
> This allows wsgi apps to access authentication information provided by
> modules like mod_auth.
>
> Regards,
> Jonas
> _______________________________________________
> uWSGI mailing list
> uWSGI@...
> http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
>

Applied, thanks

--

-- 

Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
Markus Gattol | 21 Aug 18:57 2010

mailing list now carried by Gmane

Hi folks,

just want to let you know that this mailing list is now carried by Gmane
as well.

 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmane
 - http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.wsgi.uwsgi.general

It is good because things are archived and people like myself can choose
to have a unified interface for all their mail/news (which is Gnus in my
case).

Cheers,
Markus
Roberto De Ioris | 22 Aug 07:44 2010
Picon

Re: mailing list now carried by Gmane


> Hi folks,
>
> just want to let you know that this mailing list is now carried by Gmane
> as well.
>
>  - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmane
>  - http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.wsgi.uwsgi.general
>
> It is good because things are archived and people like myself can choose
> to have a unified interface for all their mail/news (which is Gnus in my
> case).
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>

Thanks, i have reported it in the homepage

--

-- 
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
Piotr Sikora | 22 Aug 21:46 2010

[PATCH} Fix build on OpenBSD

Hello,
attached patch fixes build on OpenBSD (and all other operating systems that 
miss sendfile()).

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora@... >

Attachment (uwsgi__OpenBSD_fix.patch): application/octet-stream, 1076 bytes
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
uWSGI@...
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
Piotr Sikora | 22 Aug 21:47 2010

[PATCH] Remove dead stores found by Clang Static Analyzer

Hi,
attached patch removes dead stores (assignments and increments) and adds 
missing return value check. It also initializes "section" variable (in 
ini.c), because otherwise it could be used before any value would be 
assigned to it.

Everything was found by Clang Static Analyzer.

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora@... >

Attachment (uwsgi__clang_fixes.patch): application/octet-stream, 2656 bytes
_______________________________________________
uWSGI mailing list
uWSGI@...
http://lists.unbit.it/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/uwsgi
Robert Payne | 23 Aug 18:12 2010

uWSGI + Django

Does anyone have a working example of uWSGI with Django without a Virtual Env?

I'm running the latest stable release without a virtual env. It loads the WSGI application but then django
throws an error that says it cannot import a module "zwoptexapp.settings". The settings.py file is
located in /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django/zwoptexapp/settings.py. I've put a direct
import statement in the WSGI script and it errors as well.

It just seems like uWSGI isn't setting up the environment properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UWSGI Run Code:

uwsgi -s /var/run/uwsgi/zwoptexapp.com.sock --pidfile /var/run/uwsgi/zwoptexapp.com.pid -C -M 4 -w
testproject --python-path /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django --python-path
/var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django/zwoptexapp --python-path /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/wsgi

WSGI Script:

import os
import sys

sys.path.append('/var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django')

os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'zwoptexapp.settings'

import django.core.handlers.wsgi
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

Regards,
Robert Payne
(Continue reading)

Joerg Sonnenberger | 23 Aug 18:17 2010
Picon

Re: uWSGI + Django

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 04:12:40AM +1200, Robert Payne wrote:
> uwsgi -s /var/run/uwsgi/zwoptexapp.com.sock --pidfile /var/run/uwsgi/zwoptexapp.com.pid -C -M 4
-w testproject --python-path /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django --python-path
/var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django/zwoptexapp --python-path /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/wsgi

Don't you want to include /var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django and not
/var/www/vhosts/zwoptexapp.com/django/zwoptexapp in the path?

Joerg
Roberto De Ioris | 23 Aug 18:48 2010
Picon

Re: [PATCH} Fix build on OpenBSD


Il giorno 22/ago/2010, alle ore 21.46, Piotr Sikora ha scritto:

> Hello,
> attached patch fixes build on OpenBSD (and all other operating systems that miss sendfile()).
> 
> Best regards,
> Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora@... >
> 

Applied, thanks

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
JID: roberto@...
Roberto De Ioris | 24 Aug 08:49 2010
Picon

First release candidate for 0.9.6 is available

I am pleased to announce the first release candidate of uWSGI 0.9.6

http://projects.unbit.it/downloads/uwsgi-0.9.6-rc1.tar.gz

The next few days will focus on stabilization, tests and documentation updates.

Uncomplete features (as the event dispatcher and sctp) will be disabled
in uwsgiconfig.py to speed-up the 0.9.6 release that include important functionality
for Pylons and Turbogears users.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
JID: roberto@...

Gmane