cool-RR | 2 Aug 00:16 2009

PythonTurtle

Hey all,

Just wanted to make a little announcement: Today I've released my little side project, PythonTurtle, which is a learning environment for Python geared for non-computer-savvy people and children. This is especially useful if you know a young child who wants to get started on programming. Check out the site for more info.

Ram.
_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
ofri | 2 Aug 18:13 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:337] Re: the Open Knesset project


Hi All,

Kick-off meeting will be held next week (the week of the 9th of
August). We use doodle to decide what time is best for most people:
http://www.doodle.com/fuznpv6h7k7fbrre . Enter and vote if you want to
come. Please share this invitation with anyone else that might want to
help this project.

Ofri

On Jul 30, 5:37 pm, ofri <ofri.ra... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> at first stage, who votes for what topics, and who votes against what
> topics. a topic is for example environmental protection, education,
> corruption,  etc.
> i would like users to tag votes ("building new coal power plant in
> ashkelon") to topics (against environmental protection). and then we
> can show them the summary of what members and what parties are for and
> against each topic. (maybe we should call it 'agenda' and not topic).
>
> also, maybe some simpler statistics, such as how much does each member/
> party vote, correlations between members/parties etc.
>
> On Jul 30, 12:41 pm, "Yo'av Moshe" <bje... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > I'd like to help with the project too.
>
> > Can you please explain what information exactly do you plan to make easily
> > available? I couldn't quite understand that from the TODO list.
>
> > Thanks.
> > Yo'av
>
> > 2009/7/30 Orestes <oryb... <at> gmail.com>
>
> > > Great idea Ofri.
>
> > > As I said in the convention - I would like to help you with this.
>
> > > Will contact you in the following days.
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > Ory
>
> > > On Jul 30, 12:11 am, ofri <ofri.ra... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Hi All,
>
> > > > As some of you requested, I uploaded the source to github athttp://
> > > github.com/ofri/Open-Knesset/tree
> > > > if you want to contribute, great. don't clone the repo, just send me
> > > > an email with your github username, and i'll give you push permissions
> > > > to this repo.
>
> > > > There's a simple todo list in the wikihttp://
> > > wiki.github.com/ofri/Open-Knesset
> > > > if you need an idea for features to implement. any suggestions for a
> > > > project managements platform are welcome.
>
> > > > you may also want to readhttp://
> > > wiki.github.com/ofri/Open-Knesset/get-up-and-running
>
> > > > Ofri
>
> > --
> > Yo'av Moshe
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Ahik Man | 3 Aug 13:53 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:338] PyWeb-IL 7th Meeting is coming! Call for presentations

Hi,
The 7th meeting is planed for Aug-31. Yes, it's the last Monday of the month. 
More details will be coming soon.

In the mean time, anyone who like to give an interesting presentation, can reply here or directly to me.

See you all, 
Ahik

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Ahik | 4 Aug 11:39 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:339] PyWeb-IL 7th. Announcement.


Hello everyone,

Come and join us for the 7th meeting.
It will be at Gemini, Hertzliya. Last Monday of August.
More details, bellow.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il/web/pyweb-il-7?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

See you all.
Ahik

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Refael | 5 Aug 11:01 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:340] Discussion on pyweb-il-7


We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.
http://bit.ly/PyWeb_IL_7
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Ahik Man | 5 Aug 11:05 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:341] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-7

Many thanks, Rafael.

Everyone, 
Help us to promote this meeting, our group and Django at Israel.
Please, forward it to your friends, RT, put those links in your blogs, sites, etc.

Ahik

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Refael <refack <at> gmail.com> wrote:

We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.
http://bit.ly/PyWeb_IL_7



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Rani Hod | 5 Aug 11:13 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:342] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-7


We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.

Oh, good.
Another "you don't have a facebook account, therefore you don't exist" email.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Ahik Man | 5 Aug 11:18 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:343] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-7

Hmmmm.... 
All the details posted here yesterday. It's just a replication of this group page.

Ahik

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Rani Hod <rani.hod <at> gmail.com> wrote:

We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.

Oh, good.
Another "you don't have a facebook account, therefore you don't exist" email.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Shai Berger | 5 Aug 11:26 2009

[pyweb-il:344] Re: [pyweb-il:342] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-7


On Wednesday 05 August 2009 12:13:10 Rani Hod wrote:
> > We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.
>
> Oh, good.
> Another "you don't have a facebook account, therefore you don't exist"
> email.
>
+1 (on Rani, not Facebook).

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il
Ahik Man | 5 Aug 11:34 2009
Picon

[pyweb-il:345] Re: [pyweb-il:342] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-7

Is there any problem with replication of the meeting invitation in other places?
Is this one (for example) is also not OK?

Ahik



On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Shai Berger <shai <at> platonix.com> wrote:

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 12:13:10 Rani Hod wrote:
> > We now have an event on Facebook. Please share.
>
> Oh, good.
> Another "you don't have a facebook account, therefore you don't exist"
> email.
>
+1 (on Rani, not Facebook).





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyWeb-IL" group.
To post to this group, send email to pyweb-il <at> googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pyweb-il+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Python-il mailing list
Python-il <at> hamakor.org.il
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il

Gmane