Send resumes to teja <at> msoftinc.net
STRONGLY PREFER LOCAL
CANDIDATES ABLE TO INTERVIEW FACE TO FACE FOR BOTH THESE ROLES
Position: SENIOR BA
Location: Jersey City,
Duration: 6+ Months
The Sr. Business Analyst is a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze,
communicate, validate and document requirements for enterprise-wide,
cross-functional strategic Risk, Compliance, Audit and Legal initiatives. The
Senior Business Analyst works independently with little to no guidance and is
naturally inquisitive and adept in communication, elicitation, facilitation,
and modeling techniques. Individuals demonstrate leadership in the business
analysis discipline, mentor other business analysts, and apply their working
knowledge of the company, industry, and/or business domain.
• Defines, prioritizes, communicates, and secures agreement on project
objectives and scope.
• Performs and communicates results of stakeholder analysis.
• Defines, estimates effort, communicates, and secures agreement on plan of
business analysis activities
• Collaborates with stakeholders to elicit, prioritize, validate, and document
• Creates professional quality project artifacts such as charters, requirement
plans, business requirement
documents, models (e.g., context diagrams,
process maps, use cases), traceability matrices, and others
• Collaborates with stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and manage changes to
project scope and
• Ensures that the solution design satisfies project objectives and business
• Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system
enhancements may improve
business processes and capabilities.
• Liaises between business subject matter experts and technologists throughout
the project lifecycle.
• Identifies and communicates risks and issues as well as possible solutions.
• Participates in peer reviews of business analysis artifacts.
• Lead, coordinate, and support business analysis activities across a program
or multiple business
analysts on a project.
• Other tasks to be determined by management and project needs.
• Shares observations and feedback on internal business analysis practices,
processes, templates, tools, and
training materials as well as any information gleaned from external resources.
• Mentors business analysts, providing them and their managers with meaningful
feedback on performance and
• Leads and contributes to the Business Analysis Community of Practice.
Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced active listening skills.
• Able to analyze and solve problems of a complex nature with little guidance
and is often sought out to guide
• Adept in a large variety of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling
• Able to work effectively in a team environment, building rapport and
relationships to develop an advanced level
• Advanced organization and time management skills.
• Advanced in conflict resolution strategies.
• Able to work on a program or multiple projects of high complexity
simultaneously with little guidance.
• Familiarity and experience with multiple business analysis methodologies.
• Advanced working knowledge of the company, industry, and/or assigned business
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience in
more than one approach such as
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Word,
Excel, and Visio.
• Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g.,
• Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBATM), Certified Business
Analyst Professional (CBAPTM), or
equivalent a plus.
Location: Jersey City,
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract To Hire
BE GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN
Enterprise Project Manager II's (EPM II) are responsible for leading
enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives specifically as they
relate to AML/Compliance, Corporate Risk, Financial Risk Management, Corporate
Audit, Risk Program Management and Legal through the Project Lifecycle. This
includes a variety of different types of projects including launching new
enterprise capabilities and services; developing strategies, frameworks, and
methodologies; maturing existing capabilities; and platform/infrastructure
• Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and
delivering a given strategic initiative including
business, operational, and IT deliverables
• Manages multiple large, medium, and small-scale, complex projects often involving
multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners
• Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and maintains project
plan and related project management artifacts
• Develops communication plans, chairs Core Team meetings, and publishes
periodic project status reports
• Interfaces with business owners to understand their needs; Engage in
constructive dialogue while keeping in mind long-term strategies
• Defines and tracks project milestones, while developing, maintaining, and
reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
• Manage and influence individuals as required to achieve goals of projects or
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed
upon time, cost, and quality parameters
• Assume accountability for delivering superior results for all stakeholders
while keeping a clear focus on key priorities and ensure consistency and
coordinated delivery of projects
• Think creatively and insist on continuous improvement; Generate new ideas
and/or new ways to implement the ideas
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders;
mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict;
deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and
• Proven ability to effectively establish, manage and deliver multiple,
concurrent and cross-functional aspects of a complex project or projects;
• Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding
• Demonstrated ability to respectfully challenge the norm and to improve the
process and efficiency of the team
• ****Strong presentation skills; Ability to communicate at all levels with
clarity and precision both written and verbally*****
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; Demonstrated ability
to employ fact-based decision-making to resolve complex problems, by applying
logic analysis, experience and business knowledge
• Experience in identifying, mitigating, and managing project risks and issues
• Highly organized, detailed-oriented and energetic individual with very strong
leadership and project management skills;
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC
methodologies and tools
• Demonstrated experience delivering both waterfall and agile projects
• Bachelor degree in business, finance, or related field preferred or
• Preferred 5 years’ experience in project management with a focus on
technology projects relating to AML/Compliance,
Legal, or Financial Risk
• Financial Services experience (preferred, not required)
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cukes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to