xmpp4moz code issues and questions
I also have a number of issues as I go through the xmpp4moz code. I'm
learning a lot from it. I haven't gone through the jsapi.js code
thoroughly yet (nor the SamePlace code), but I've done searches for
the questions I raise below.
Some of these are small bugs/nitpicking, and some would just help me
follow the code a little better. :)
Important questions (from my point of view):
1) In overlay_impl.js toward the end, there is code which expects
<at> address and <at> account to be defined, yet I see no way in the code that
these can get defined. Where/how do these get assigned values in the
2) I see no entry points for the services or register code (or tests)?
Are these just not yet implemented?
3) In signon.js, there is a call to "refreshAccountList()" which I
cannot find anywhere else.
4) As far as the openPreferences() function, might that (and
configureAccounts() and the up() code which is one place that
originally called it) allow a handler, in order to avoid this xmpp4moz
code being dependent on SamePlace (with a default perhaps being the
SamePlace code)? Maybe also some code to enable/hide the Configure
button itself in case people don't implement that.
1) Although it seems to work without it, shouldn't "ns_muc" in
accounts.js be defined within "new Namespace()"?
2) In accounts.js, you test for a menuseparator. Is this just
anticipating the possibility that one might wish to add on a