[fm-announcements] RV 2014: Call for Participation
2014-07-29 04:15:16 GMT
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
RV 2014: 14th International Conference on Runtime Verification
September 22 - September 25, 2014, Toronto, Canada
Runtime verification is concerned with monitoring and analysis of software and hardware system executions. Runtime verification techniques are important for system correctness, reliability, and robustness; they are complementary to conventional testing, and more practical than exhaustive formal verification. Runtime verification can be used prior to deployment, for testing, verification, and debugging purposes, and after deployment for ensuring reliability, safety, and security and for providing fault containment and recovery as well as online system repair. Topics of interest to the conference include:
- specification languages
- specification mining
- program instrumentation
- monitor construction techniques
- logging, recording, and replay
- fault detection, localization, containment, recovery and repair
- program steering and adaptation
- metrics and statistical information gathering
- combination of static and dynamic analyses
- program execution visualization
- monitoring techniques for safety/mission-critical systems
- monitoring distributed systems, cloud services, and big data applications
- monitoring security and privacy policies
Application areas of runtime verification include safety/mission-critical systems, enterprise and systems software, autonomous and reactive control systems, health management and diagnosis systems, and system security and privacy.
- Kevin Driscoll
Fellow at Honeywell Labs, USA
Murphy Strikes Again
- Assaf Schuster
Professor of Computer Science, Computer Science Department, Technion, Israel
Monitoring Big, Distributed, Streaming Data
- Jeannette Wing
President's Professor of Computer Science,
Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Formal Methods: An Industrial Perspective
- Vijay K. Garg & Neeraj Mittal
UT at Austin & UT at Dallas
A Lattice-Theoretic Approach to Monitoring Distributed Computations
- David Basin & Felix Klaedtke
ETH-Zurich & NEC Labs, Europe
Runtime Monitoring and Enforcement of Security Policies
The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences
222 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Registration on line to Aug. 21, on site Sept. 22
Registration fees $575, after Aug. 21 $675
Student $350, after Aug. 21, $450
Fees include proceedings and 1x Conference banquet
Additional banquet tickets $80
- Pierre Fraigniaud, Sergio Rajsbaum and Corentin Travers.
On the Number of Opinions Needed for Fault-Tolerant Run-Time Monitoring in Distributed Systems
- Simon Varvaressos, Kim Lavoie, Sebastien Gaboury and Sylvain Hallé.
Multiple Ways to Fail: Generalizing a Monitor's Verdict for the Classification of Execution Traces
- Clemens Ballarin.
Two Generalisations of Roşu and Chen's Trace Slicing Algorithm A
- Martin Hentschel, Richard Bubel and Reiner Hähnle.
Symbolic Execution Debugger (SED)
- Jiannan Zhai, Nigamanth Sridhar and Jason Hallstrom.
Supporting the Specification and Runtime Validation of Asynchronous Calling Patterns in Reactive Systems
- Emmanouil Koukoutos and Viktor Kuncak.
Checking Data Structure Properties Orders of Magnitude Faster
- Maria Christakis, Patrick Emmisberger and Peter Müller.
Dynamic Test Generation with Static Fields and Initializers
- Aravind Sukumaran-Rajam, Juan Manuel Martinez Caamano, Willy Wolff, Alexandra Jimborean and Philippe Clauss.
Speculative Program Parallelization with Scalable and Decentralized Runtime Verification
- Christian Colombo and Yliès Falcone.
Organising LTL Monitors over Distributed Systems with a Global Clock
- Erdal Mutlu, Vladimir Gajinov, Adrian Cristal, Serdar Tasiran and Osman Unsal.
Dynamic Verification for Hybrid Concurrent Programming Models
- Hsi-Ming Ho, Joel Ouaknine and James Worrell.
Online Monitoring of Metric Temporal Logic
- David Basin, Germano Caronni, Sarah Ereth, Matúš Harvan, Felix Klaedtke and Heiko Mantel.
Scalable Offline Monitoring
- David Basin, Felix Klaedtke, Srdjan Marinovic and Eugen Zalinescu.
On Real-time Monitoring with Imprecise Timestamps
- Anand Yeolekar.
Improving dynamic inference with variable dependence graph
- Ming Chai and Holger Schlingloff.
Monitoring Systems with Extended Live Sequence Charts
- Laura Bozzelli and César Sánchez.
Foundations of Boolean Stream Runtime Verification
- Mitra Tabaei Befrouei, Chao Wang and Georg Weissenbacher.
Abstraction and Mining of Traces to Explain Concurrency-Bugs
- Stefan Mitsch and André Platzer.
ModelPlex: Verified Runtime Validation of Verified Cyber-Physical System Models
- Johannes Geist, Kristin Y. Rozier and Johann Schumann.
Runtime Observer Pairs and Bayesian Network Reasoners On-board FPGAs: Flight-Certifiable System Health Management for Embedded Systems
- Malte Isberner, Falk Howar and Bernhard Steffen
The TTT Algorithm: A Redundancy-Free Approach to Active Automata Learning
- Kim Lavoie, Corentin Leplongeon, Simon Varvaressos, Sebastien Gaboury and Sylvain Hallé.
Portable Runtime Verification with Smartphones and Optical Codes
- Adel Dokhanchi, Bardh Hoxha and Georgios Fainekos
On-Line Monitoring for Temporal Logic Robustness
- Jeff Huang, Cansu Erdogan, Yi Zhang, Brandon Moore, Qingzhou Luo, Aravind Sundaresan and Grigore Rosu.
ROSRV: Runtime Verification for Robots
- Qingzhou Luo, Yi Zhang, Choonghwan Lee, Dongyun Jin, Patrick Meredith, Traian Serbanuta and Grigore Rosu.
RV-Monitor: Efficient Parametric Runtime Verification with Simultaneous Properties
- Duc Hiep Chu, Joxan Jaffar and Vijayaraghavan Murali.
Lazy Symbolic Execution for Enhanced Learning
- Kuei Sun, Daniel Fryer, Ashvin Goel, Dai Qin and Angela Demke Brown.
Robust Consistency Checking for Modern Filesystems
- Ayoub Nouri, Balaji Raman, Marius Bozga, Axel Legay and Saddek Bensalem.
Faster Statistical Model Checking by Means of Abstraction and Learning
CHAIRS AND ORGANIZERS
- General Chair: Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo, Canada).
- PC co-Chairs:
- Borzoo Bonakdarpour (McMaster University, Canada)
- Scott Smolka (Stony Brook Universtiy, USA)
- Tools Track Chair: Ezio Bartocci (TU Vienna, Austria)
- Runtime Monitoring Competition Co-Chairs:
- Ezio Bartocci (TU Vienna, Austria)
- Borzoo Bonakdarpour (McMaster University, Canada)
- Ylies Falcone (Université Joseph Fourier, France)
- Publicity Chair: Ylies Falcone (Université Joseph Fourier, France)
- Local Arrangements Chair: Patrick Lam (University of Waterloo, Canada)
More information about RV2014 is available from the conference web site:
--- To opt-out from this mailing list, send an email to fm-announcements-request <at> lists.nasa.gov with the word 'unsubscribe' as subject or in the body. You can also make the request by contacting fm-announcements-owner <at> lists.nasa.gov
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Infragistics Professional Build stunning WinForms apps today! Reboot your WinForms applications with our WinForms controls. Build a bridge from your legacy apps to the future. http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=153845071&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________ hol-info mailing list hol-info <at> lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hol-info