ANN: Gorm 1.0.0
Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento <at> yahoo.com>
2005-10-29 20:47:49 GMT
This is version 1.0.0 of Gorm.
1.1 What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or perhaps
GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the NeXTstep `Interface Builder' application for
1.2 Noteworthy changes in version `1.0.0'
PLEASE NOTE: This version of Gorm requires base 1.11.1 and
gui 0.10.1 to be installed (gnustep-startup-0.13.0).
* All inspectors are now modeled in .gorm files.
* Added autosizing to form attributes inspector.
* Utilize and maintain parent/child data structure more pervasively
* Reorganized code in palettes for cleaner implementation.
* Removed code to check for user bundles, since bugs in Camaelon
which prompted those changes were fixed long ago.