Scalastyle 0.6.0 released - two new rules, 2.11, sbt plugin fixes (AutoPlugin), various other bugfixes.
2014-10-20 09:06:01 GMT
- IndentationChecker - check the indentation of your code
- NonASCIICharacterChecker - check for use of non-ascii characters
- Support for 2.11
- sbt plugin - support for AutoPlugin #21
- sbt plugin - Add support for running scalastyle over test sources #27
- sbt plugin - Add support for remote config file (downloads once per day) #25
- sbt plugin - fix various logging issues #28
- HeaderMatchesChecker supports regular expressions #120
- scalastyle-batch is now an uberjar, not a zip. See scalastyle-batch.jar
- Incorrect error messages from the sbt plugin #117
- Fix EnsureSingleSpaceAfterTokenChecker when token is first one on line. #119
- Various bugfixes in the ScalaDocChecker
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scala-announce" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to scala-announce+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.