Tiscaf 0.8 Released
I am glad to announce the new release of tiscaf in its version 0.8.
tiscaf is a lightweight http server written in Scala with no other
dependencies than the standard library.
The source code is now available on github at this location:
and is published on Maven Central Repository. It is build against Scala
2.9.3 and 2.10
I would especially like to thank Andrew who helped me a lot and allowed
me to take his project over.
This release brings a lot of changes and (I hope) improvements:
- a tutorial was added
- the top-level package changed to `tiscaf`,
- HLet code is now executed asynchronously (with a compatibility
synchronous version) and returns a `Future` object . There is an
ongoing process to replace the home made `sync` package by the `Future`
model from the standard library,
- computation may now be interrupted at any moment, and resumed later
. The former version only allowed to suspend the treatment based on
the request header, now it can be done at any point in the HLet code
- experimental support for SSL was added (any feedback, fix,
improvement is very welcome here) ,
- more HTTP methods are now understood: GET, POST, DELETE, PUT,
OPTIONS, PATCH and HEAD are now accepted
- some effort was put to the API documentation ,
- various hooks were added 
- new basic logging API used internally to notify about some information,
- several other small fixes and improvements , thanks to the
reporters and contributors.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scala-announce" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to scala-announce+unsubscribe@...
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.