Diffson 2.0.0 is out
I am glad to announce the new major version 2.0.0 of Diffson .
Diffson is a Scala library to generate, apply and manipulate Json diffs.
It implements the RFC 6901  and 6902 .
Among the new features, most prominent ones are:
- the possibility to choose the underlying Json library you use. By
default, backend for spray-json  and Play! Json  are provided, but
you can easily implement (and contribute) your own.
- the possibility to generate patches which remember the deleted and
changed values, so that you can revert the actions.
- collections operations added on Json patches.
- bug fixes on the diff algorithm and code cleanups.
Breaking changes include:
- dependency on the Json library must be explicitly given in your
- it is only compiled against scala 2.11 for Java 8.
- the package to import depends on the chosen Json backend. So you do
not `import gnieh.diffson._` anymore but either `import
gnieh.diffson.sprayJson._` or `import gnieh.diffson.playJson._`.
- the `diff` method takes an extra parameter `remember` indicating
whether the old value must be remembered for operations changing values.
All the merged changes and issues can be found in the bugtracker.
Thanks to all people who contributed to this version by reporting bugs
or submitting suggestions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scala-announce" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to scala-announce+unsubscribe@...
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.