Eli Barzilay <eli@...
2013-02-01 04:20:09 GMT
Racket version 5.3.2 is now available from
* The new `math' library provides functions and data structures for
working with numbers and collections of numbers. Functions
include non-elementary (such as gamma, zeta, Lambert's W),
number-theoretic (factorization, modular arithmetic), linear
algebra (arithmetic, decompositions), and statistical (expected
values, order statistics, binning). Data structures include
arbitrary-precision bigfloats, probability distributions, and
* The new `file/untar', `file/untgz', and `file/unzip' libraries
support unpacking widely used archive formats.
* The new `lazy-require' form allows programs to delay the loading
and instantiation of helper modules until they are needed.
* The new `data/bit-vector' library provides an implementation of
bit vectors (a mutable sequence of booleans) supporting popcount.
* The `racket/generic' library allows the specification of default
method implementations for core datatypes.
* The `openssl' library can verify hostnames and use the operating
system's certificate store to verify certificates.