Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Call for Papers, Submission deadline: 30 May 2015
Submission of Organizing Workshops Proposals: Extended to 15 March 2015
2015 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT'15)
November 01-03, 2015, Dubai, UAE.
Conference website: http://www.it-innovations.ae/
Please feel free to distribute the IIT'15 CFP to your colleagues, students and networks.
IIT'15 is technically sponsored by IEEE Computer Society. Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society Conference Publication Services, and will be submitted
for publication in Computer Society Digital Library indexed in IEEE Xplore digital library, and all other global indices.
Selected papers from IIT'15 will be invited for possible publications in special issues of journals. Extended papers will be published in a Springer Book.
IIT’15 brings together leading innovators in Research & Development and Entrepreneurs in IT from around the world. The latest advances in fields from traditional computer
science to evolving smart applications and technologies are explored in IIT’15 conference tracks. IIT’15 is an excellent opportunity to present theoretical, experimental as well as visionary research on various IT topics. The themes of IIT’15 are "Smart Living
Cities, Big Data and Sustainable Development" and all the technologies that are required to provide better living conditions in the cities of tomorrow. This theme will be reflected by a number of tracks which focus on different aspects of related technologies
such as big data and cloud computing, collaborative platforms, communication infrastructures, smart health, smart learning, social participation, sustainable development and energy management. All of those themes will be brought together by unifying invited
high quality keynotes and panels.
Topics of interest include but not limited to the following major tracks/themes. Research papers are invited but not limited to the following areas:
Track A: Innovations in Information and Communication Infrastructures
- Advanced Network Technologies, Heterogeneous networks, and Real Time Networks
- Quality of Services
- Next Generation of Mobile Networks
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks, Wireless Networks
- Distributed Systems, Grid Computing
- Smart Grid
- Mobility Management and Mobile computing
- Information and Cyber Security for Smart Living Spaces
Track B: Internet of Things (IoT)
ICT Architecture for IoT
- System design, Modeling and Simulation
- Grid Computing , and Cloud Computing
- Real-Time Systems for IoT, Autonomic Systems
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Reliability
- Software Design and Development of IoT-Based Applications
- Intelligent Data Processing
- Smart Appliances & Wearable Computing Devices
Track C: Smart Collaborative Platforms and Logistics
Agile Information Systems
- Design, Modeling and Simulation of Collaborative Applications
- Practice and Experiences of Collaborative Applications
- Risk Management, Smart Business
- Middleware Support for Collaboration
- Real-Time Information Sharing and Interaction
- AI and Decision-Support Systems
Track D: Big Data and Smart Applications
- Big Data Analytics and Algorithms
- High Performance Computing and Real-Time of Big Data Processing
- Big Data Storage and Distribution
- Data Mining
- Grid Computing and Cloud Computing
- Middleware for Smart Applications
- e-Health, Smart Learning, Intelligent Processing and Intelligent Applications
Track E: Cyber-Physical Energy Systems
- Theory, Tools and Applications
- System Design, Modeling and Simulation
- Testbeds and Experiences
- Algorithms for Energy Efficiency
- Design and Development of Protocols for Sustainable energy
- Design and Development of Secure and Resilient Systems
IIT'15 seeks original manuscripts (of up to 6 pages maximum in IEEE two-column format) describing research in all aspects of IT that contribute to the conference themes.
Papers submitted to the conference should present original work that has not been previously published or is currently under review by other conferences or journals. All papers will be peer reviewed, and authors of accepted papers are expected to present
their work at the conference. Submissions of tutorial, special session, and workshop proposals are also welcome. The submission guidelines are available at
Paper submission should be done through http://www.edas.info
Papers and Posters Submission 30 May 2015
Submission of Tutorials 30 May 2015
Notification of Papers and Posters 15 July 2015
Notification for Tutorials 15 July 2015
Submission of Organizing Workshops Proposals 01 March 2015 (Extended to 15 March 2015)
Notification for Organizing Workshops Proposals 15 March 2015 (Extended to 22 March 2015)
Final Camera-Ready Paper 01 September 2015
Call for Tutorials
IIT’15 seeks 2-3 hour long tutorials which can address an audience of senior undergraduate students, graduate students and researchers. The tutorials will be open to all
registered attendees free of charge. We seek proposals across a wide range of interesting topics related to the theme of the main conference including (but not limited to):
· Next Generation Mobile and Wireless Networks
· Smart Grid and Cyber Physical Systems
· Green Technologies, Communications and Software
· Information and Cyber Security for Smart Living Spaces
· Internet of Things
· Smart Appliances & Wearable Computing Devices
· Design, Modeling and Simulation of Collaborative Applications
· Real-Time Information Sharing and Interaction
· Big Data Analytics and Algorithms
· Cloud Computing
· High Performance Computing
· Middleware for Smart Applications and Platforms
· e-Health and Bioinformatics
· Smart Transportation Systems
Tutorial proposals can be submitted via the conference management system (https://edas.info/), should be 2-3 pages and must include:
· A 500 word summary.
· Targeted audience.
· Justification/motivation behind the proposed topic.
· A short biography of the presenter (one only), and previous lecture and tutorial experience.
· If the tutorial was given before, indicate when and where it was given and how it will be modified for IIT’15.
Call for Workshop Proposals
The IIT’15 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops within the main theme of the conference and its related areas. Workshops
are intended to mainly cover research being done within the academic and professional community on new ideas with the focus on new experiences and case studies. All accepted workshop papers will be included as part of the proceedings based on the main conference
paper submission regulations and will be subject to the same review policy. However, submission and reviewing of the papers will be managed by the workshops organizers utilizing the conference management system.
Workshop proposals should include:
· Title of the workshop.
· A 500 word summary of the workshop
· Full contact details of workshop organizers (maximum three), expected number of paper submissions.
· Objectives of the workshop; why it is important and how it is relevant to IIT’15.
· A draft Call for paper of the workshop with deadlines and list of TPC members.
· If the workshop was conducted before, when and where it was conducted and statistics on the number of attendees and the acceptance ratio.
· A short bio of the workshop organizers and past experiences in organizing workshops, seminars, or research meetings.
Up to two of each workshop organizers will be granted free IIT’15 registration for one paper each provided that their organized workshop has more than 10 registered
Workshop proposals must be no more than 5 pages in length and submission should be made to EDAS:
Call for Students Posters
We look forward to welcoming you in Dubai at IIT'15 in November 2015.
On behalf of the IIT'15 Organizing Committee
Dr. Leila Ismail, IIT'15 Chair
Founder & Director to High Performance & Grid/Cloud Computing Research Lab
College of IT, UAE University
17551, Al-Maqam, Al-Ain, UAE
Email: leila <at> uaeu.ac.ae Tel.: +971-3-7135530
Mobile: +971-50-8311059 Fax : +971-3-7672018
http://fit.uaeu.ac.ae/en/academic_tracks_programs/int/profile.shtml?email=leila <at> uaeu.ac.ae