trouble building "unix-188.8.131.52" on cygwin
2007-12-01 02:28:24 GMT
0) All work being done on cygwin. Version 6.8.1 of ghc.
1) I ran "runhaskell Setup.lhs configure" and did a "tail -f config.log" in order to follow the config process.
2) Next I did the build "runhaskell Setup.lhs build" but there were many include files referenced in HsUnix.h that couldn't be found, e.g. sys/times.h, sys/resources.h, sys/wait.h, ....
3) I went back through the file config.log and all of the so-called missing include files had supposedly been found during the config process.
4) Next I went to c:/cygwin/usr/include/sys and found all of the so-called missing include files.
I am trying to get my confidence level up with respect to the config/build/install (and along with darcs and haddock) process up high so I can make a significant contribution to the Haskell effort. please .. any help will be appreciated.
Kind regards, Vasya
_______________________________________________ Haskell-Cafe mailing list Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe