Sergio Rafael Gianazza | 1 Jun 02:40 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Exception using GroovyWS

solved!

adding the jaxb-api 2.1 to <java-home>/jre/lib/endorsed seems to solve the problem.

(Actually, the exception suggest that, but I was trying to find a more "portable" option)

Thanks all for the help!

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:00, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!,
   In my winxp machine, I don't have a .groovy/lib...only .groovy/grape. I tried deleting this folder, but the result is the same.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 06:40, tog <guillaume.alleon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
It's working fine on my machine. What is your exception ? Try to empty temporarily your ~.,groovy/lib. There might be some jars conflict.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!
     I'm new to groovy, I've read a couple of tutorials and now I'm trying to build an application that connecto to a WS and retrieve some data.

     I've create a file named "Prueba.groovy" and put the following lines of code:

<at> Grab(group='org.codehaus.groovy.modules', module='groovyws', version='0.5.2')
import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient

proxy = new WSClient("http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL", this.class.classLoader)
proxy.initialize()

result = proxy.CelsiusToFahrenheit(0)
println "You are probably freezing at ${result} degrees Farhenheit"

But when I try to execute this, I get the attached Exception (too long to paste here).

This is my grapeConfig.xml file:

<ivysettings>
  <settings defaultResolver="downloadGrapes"/>
  <resolvers>
    <chain name="downloadGrapes">
      <filesystem name="cachedGrapes">
        <ivy pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml"/>
        <artifact pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
      </filesystem>
      <!-- todo add 'endorsed groovy extensions' resolver here -->
      <ibiblio name="codehaus" root="http://repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="snapshots.codehaus" root="http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache-incubating" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="maven" root="http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/" m2compatible="true"/>
    </chain>
  </resolvers>
</ivysettings>


Groovy Version: 1.7.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_03

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email




--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org




--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Sergio Rafael Gianazza | 1 Jun 02:41 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] GroovyWS, client problem

what example are you running? I tried the example that use <at> Grab and I was getting an error (reported in other thread) and found a solution.


On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 19:29, citron <viklund_anders-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Hi,

I am facing a problem running the example found here
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyWS http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyWS


First this error is thrown when starting the server

Caught: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader
(instance of <bootloader>) previously initiated loading for a different type
with name "javax/xml/transform/Source"
       at WSServerTest.run(WSServerTest.groovy:7)

After deleting the following jars, the server starts ok, and I can fetch the
generated wsdl.

gnujaxp.jar
xmlparserv2.jar



When I try to execute the client to consume the web service, this happens.

Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks!!


2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory
outputDebug

INFO: Created classes: defaultnamespace.Add, defaultnamespace.AddResponse,
defaultnamespace.ObjectFactory, defaultnamespace.Square,
defaultnamespace.SquareResponse
Exception thrown
2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.StackTraceUtils sanitize

VARNING: Sanitizing stacktrace:

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)

       at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)

       at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:99)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:121)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

       at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:264)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:513)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:170)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell$run.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:133)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy:878)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:66)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:44)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:143)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:151)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:276)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:271)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:354)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.StackTraceUtils sanitize

VARNING: Sanitizing stacktrace:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip
file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:322)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:121)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

       at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:264)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:513)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:170)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell$run.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:133)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy:878)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:66)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:44)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:143)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:151)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:276)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:271)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:354)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip
file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:322)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       ... 6 more

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/GroovyWS%2C-client-problem-tp28735723p28735723.html
Sent from the groovy - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email





--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza <at> gmail.com

tog | 1 Jun 06:24 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Exception using GroovyWS

Weird. Which java / javac versions are you using ? 

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 6:10 AM, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
solved!

adding the jaxb-api 2.1 to <java-home>/jre/lib/endorsed seems to solve the problem.

(Actually, the exception suggest that, but I was trying to find a more "portable" option)

Thanks all for the help!


On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:00, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!,
   In my winxp machine, I don't have a .groovy/lib...only .groovy/grape. I tried deleting this folder, but the result is the same.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 06:40, tog <guillaume.alleon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
It's working fine on my machine. What is your exception ? Try to empty temporarily your ~.,groovy/lib. There might be some jars conflict.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!
     I'm new to groovy, I've read a couple of tutorials and now I'm trying to build an application that connecto to a WS and retrieve some data.

     I've create a file named "Prueba.groovy" and put the following lines of code:

<at> Grab(group='org.codehaus.groovy.modules', module='groovyws', version='0.5.2')
import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient

proxy = new WSClient("http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL", this.class.classLoader)
proxy.initialize()

result = proxy.CelsiusToFahrenheit(0)
println "You are probably freezing at ${result} degrees Farhenheit"

But when I try to execute this, I get the attached Exception (too long to paste here).

This is my grapeConfig.xml file:

<ivysettings>
  <settings defaultResolver="downloadGrapes"/>
  <resolvers>
    <chain name="downloadGrapes">
      <filesystem name="cachedGrapes">
        <ivy pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml"/>
        <artifact pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
      </filesystem>
      <!-- todo add 'endorsed groovy extensions' resolver here -->
      <ibiblio name="codehaus" root="http://repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="snapshots.codehaus" root="http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache-incubating" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="maven" root="http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/" m2compatible="true"/>
    </chain>
  </resolvers>
</ivysettings>


Groovy Version: 1.7.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_03

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email




--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org




--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org




--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com
Pierre Thibault | 1 Jun 07:05 2010
Picon

[groovy-user] Fwd: Unable to use GroovyMonkey

I'm trying to use GroovyMonkey in Eclipse. I would like to script Eclipse to add macros.

I have Eclipse 3.5.2.R35x_v20100210-0800-9hEiFzmFst-TiEn9hNYgDWg1XN8ulH_JvCNGB and Groovy Monkey  0.5.2.20080423-2000.

When I try to run as script, I always have an error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory

I can add the bundle org.apache.commons.logging but it changes nothing.

Where should I go from there?

I sent this message in double because it was not work last time.

--
A+

-------------
Pierre




Anders Viklund | 1 Jun 08:52 2010
Picon

RE: [groovy-user] GroovyWS, client problem

I am trying this code:
 
CLIENT CODE
 
//Executed from GroovyConsole
import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient
def proxy = new WSClient("http://localhost:6980/MathService?wsdl", this.class.classLoader)
proxy.initialize() // from 0.5.0
def result = proxy.add(1.0 as double, 2.0 as double)
assert (result == 3.0)
result = proxy.square(3.0 as double)
assert (result == 9.0)
 
 
 
 
SERVER CODE
 
//WSServerTest.groovy
import groovyx.net.ws.WSServer
def server = new WSServer()
server.setNode("MathService", "http://localhost:6980/MathService")
server.start()

 
//MathService.groovy
class MathService {
  double add(double arg0, double arg1) {
    return (arg0 + arg1)
  }
  double square(double arg0) {
    return (arg0 * arg0)
  }
}

 
..and this is whats in the groovy/lib folder
 
 
C:\Program1\Groovy\Groovy-1.7.2\lib>dir
 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is A0C9-9B92
 Directory of C:\Program1\Groovy\Groovy-1.7.2\lib
2010-06-01  00:11    <DIR>          .
2010-06-01  00:11    <DIR>          ..
2008-09-28  11:05         2 625 492 activemq-all-5.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
2010-04-07  17:11         1 506 140 ant-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11             5 747 ant-antlr-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11             2 293 ant-apache-xalan2-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           101 222 ant-junit-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            12 277 ant-launcher-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11             8 371 ant-trax-1.8.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           445 288 antlr-2.7.7.jar
2010-05-04  13:20         1 153 161 aqapi.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            43 398 asm-3.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            17 985 asm-analysis-3.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            33 094 asm-commons-3.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            21 878 asm-tree-3.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            36 551 asm-util-3.2.jar
2009-02-20  05:39            39 385 balloontip_2009-01-2.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            95 479 batik-anim-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           403 287 batik-awt-util-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           561 551 batik-bridge-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           165 433 batik-codec-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           311 900 batik-css-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:22           173 750 batik-dom-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            10 261 batik-ext-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            68 051 batik-extension-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           170 879 batik-gui-util-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           242 948 batik-gvt-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            73 710 batik-parser-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            61 893 batik-script-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           603 361 batik-svg-dom-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           215 802 batik-svggen-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           185 144 batik-swing-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           122 393 batik-transcoder-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           128 334 batik-util-1.7.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            30 862 batik-xml-1.7.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           113 369 bsf-2.4.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            41 123 commons-cli-1.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            60 686 commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
2010-03-08  09:46            87 344 cssbuilder-0.4.jar
2009-06-12  05:27           253 950 cssparser-0.9.5.jar
2009-09-09  02:33           352 208 easyb-0.9.6.jar
2009-02-23  05:15           362 121 Filters.jar
2009-05-16  22:24           574 830 flamingo-4.0.jar
2008-12-31  18:21           505 182 flamingo-4.0dev.jar
2009-05-16  22:24           142 941 flamingobuilder-0.2.jar
2008-12-31  18:20           105 765 forms-1.2.1.jar
2009-09-11  06:59           151 336 fxbuilder-0.2.jar
2010-04-04  08:23           316 218 gant-1.9.2_groovy-1.7.2.jar
2010-04-18  19:18           745 972 gfxbuilder-core-0.2.4.jar
2010-04-18  19:19            60 180 gfxbuilder-svg-0.2.4.jar
2010-04-18  19:20            14 657 gfxbuilder-swingx-0.2.4.jar
2009-04-19  17:55           658 414 gmock-0.8.0.jar
2010-02-20  20:25           395 302 gpars-0.9.jar
2010-05-31  16:51         4 710 118 groovy-1.8.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT.jar
2010-04-20  09:39           130 230 groovychart-0.1BETA.jar
2010-05-11  13:02            91 410 GroovyJMS-v0.1.jar
2010-05-12  15:00         1 135 209 groovypp-0.2.5.jar
2009-04-16  17:43        16 943 708 groovyws-standalone-0.5.0.jar
2010-05-04  13:20            51 386 IM-Custom-Tasks.jar
2009-04-20  10:23         1 117 661 iText-2.1.5.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           910 990 ivy-2.1.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43            48 803 jacob-1.14.3.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            36 877 jansi-1.2.1.jar
2010-04-20  09:39           309 293 jcommon-1.0.16.jar
2010-04-20  09:39         1 425 744 jfreechart-1.0.13.jar
2009-07-15  05:06           465 263 JFXtras-0.5.jar
2009-05-20  07:25         1 265 962 jide-oss-2.6.2.jar
2009-05-20  07:35           238 629 jidebuilder-2.2.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            87 325 jline-0.9.94.jar
2009-02-04  19:04            26 235 jms.jar
2010-05-04  13:20            25 998 jmscommon.jar
2010-05-04  13:20            97 158 jndi.jar
2009-07-26  20:36            29 411 jsilhouette-geom-0.3.1.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            50 493 jsp-api-2.0.jar
2009-09-24  23:04           338 848 jsr166y-070108.jar
2010-05-04  13:20             8 809 jta.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           237 047 junit-4.8.1.jar
2009-02-20  05:39           460 896 l2fprod-common-all.jar
2009-02-21  06:08           328 852 macwidgets-0.9.4.jar
2009-02-21  06:08           166 916 macwidgetsbuilder-0.2.jar
2010-03-07  17:55         1 647 435 maven-ant-tasks-2.1.0.jar
2009-07-15  05:06           107 221 miglayout-3.6.3-swing.jar
2009-02-23  05:15           439 100 MultipleGradientPaint.jar
2009-10-12  22:04           699 044 netty-3.1.5.GA.jar
2010-05-04  13:20         1 890 499 ojdbc5.jar
2010-05-04  13:20         1 656 243 orai18n.jar
2009-06-12  05:27            14 526 sac-1.3.jar
2009-04-08  18:43            38 071 scriptom-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43             1 808 scriptom-ie-6-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43           860 422 scriptom-office-2K3-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43           109 006 scriptom-sapi-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43             9 691 scriptom-scripting-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43            29 174 scriptom-wbem-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2009-04-08  18:43            11 775 scriptom-wsh-tlb-1.6.0.jar
2010-04-07  17:11            97 693 servlet-api-2.4.jar
2010-03-08  09:51           262 018 spock-core-0.3.jar
2009-05-20  07:24           298 695 svg-salamander-1.0.jar
2009-02-23  05:15            12 591 swing-worker-1.1.jar
2009-07-26  20:37         1 269 047 swingx-1.0.jar
2009-02-23  05:15           218 546 swingx-beaninfo-0.9.5.jar
2009-02-23  05:15           290 045 swingx-ws.jar
2009-02-23  05:16           108 765 swingxbuilder-0.1.6.jar
2009-02-20  05:38           111 534 swingxtrasbuilder-0.1.jar
2009-04-20  10:23            15 584 swtgraphics2d.jar
2009-02-04  19:13           323 650 tibjms.jar
2009-02-04  19:13           142 961 tibjmsadmin.jar
2009-02-04  19:18            16 731 tibjmsapps.jar
2009-02-04  19:18            71 468 tibjmsufo.jar
2009-02-04  19:18            12 840 tibrvjms.jar
2009-02-23  05:15           102 616 timingframework-1.0.jar
2009-07-15  04:57            87 763 trident-1.0.jar
2009-07-15  04:57            66 753 tridentbuilder-0.1.jar
2010-05-04  13:20           225 730 xdb.jar
2007-09-14  20:33         1 229 289 xercesImpl.jar
2008-12-31  18:21            85 686 xml-apis-ext-1.3.04.jar
2010-04-07  17:11           431 406 xstream-1.3.1.jar
2009-02-20  05:39           415 917 xswingx-0.2.jar
             115 File(s)     58 769 532 bytes
               2 Dir(s)  195 316 559 872 bytes free

 
From: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:41:23 -0300
To: user-i9PBDF1N6cxnkHa44VUL00B+6BGkLq7r@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: [groovy-user] GroovyWS, client problem

what example are you running? I tried the example that use <at> Grab and I was getting an error (reported in other thread) and found a solution.


On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 19:29, citron <viklund_anders-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Hi,

I am facing a problem running the example found here
http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyWS http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyWS


First this error is thrown when starting the server

Caught: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader
(instance of <bootloader>) previously initiated loading for a different type
with name "javax/xml/transform/Source"
       at WSServerTest.run(WSServerTest.groovy:7)

After deleting the following jars, the server starts ok, and I can fetch the
generated wsdl.

gnujaxp.jar
xmlparserv2.jar



When I try to execute the client to consume the web service, this happens.

Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks!!


2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory
outputDebug

INFO: Created classes: defaultnamespace.Add, defaultnamespace.AddResponse,
defaultnamespace.ObjectFactory, defaultnamespace.Square,
defaultnamespace.SquareResponse
Exception thrown
2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.StackTraceUtils sanitize

VARNING: Sanitizing stacktrace:

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)

       at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)

       at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:99)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:121)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

       at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:264)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:513)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:170)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell$run.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:133)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy:878)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:66)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:44)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:143)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:151)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:276)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:271)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:354)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
2010-jun-01 00:12:24 org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.StackTraceUtils sanitize

VARNING: Sanitizing stacktrace:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip
file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:322)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:121)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

       at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:264)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:513)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:170)

       at groovy.lang.GroovyShell$run.call(Unknown Source)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:133)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy:878)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaClassSite.java:66)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:44)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:143)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:151)

       at groovy.ui.Console$_runScriptImpl_closure16.doCall(Console.groovy)

       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

       at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

       at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

       at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:88)

       at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)

       at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:273)

       at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:886)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:276)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:271)

       at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:354)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip
file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:322)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:196)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:175)

       at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.createClient(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:194)

       at groovyx.net.ws.WSClient.initialize(WSClient.java:107)

       at groovyx.net.ws.IWSClient$initialize.call(Unknown Source)

       at ConsoleScript0.run(ConsoleScript0:4)

Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addClasspathFromManifest(DynamicClientFactory.java:520)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.setupClasspath(DynamicClientFactory.java:577)

       at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:320)

       ... 6 more

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/GroovyWS%2C-client-problem-tp28735723p28735723.html
Sent from the groovy - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email





--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.
Sergio Rafael Gianazza | 1 Jun 14:41 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Exception using GroovyWS

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\sgianazz>javac -version
javac 1.6.0_03

C:\Documents and Settings\sgianazz>
 

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 01:24, tog <guillaume.alleon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Weird. Which java / javac versions are you using ? 


On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 6:10 AM, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza <at> gmail.com> wrote:
solved!

adding the jaxb-api 2.1 to <java-home>/jre/lib/endorsed seems to solve the problem.

(Actually, the exception suggest that, but I was trying to find a more "portable" option)

Thanks all for the help!


On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:00, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!,
   In my winxp machine, I don't have a .groovy/lib...only .groovy/grape. I tried deleting this folder, but the result is the same.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 06:40, tog <guillaume.alleon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
It's working fine on my machine. What is your exception ? Try to empty temporarily your ~.,groovy/lib. There might be some jars conflict.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi!
     I'm new to groovy, I've read a couple of tutorials and now I'm trying to build an application that connecto to a WS and retrieve some data.

     I've create a file named "Prueba.groovy" and put the following lines of code:

<at> Grab(group='org.codehaus.groovy.modules', module='groovyws', version='0.5.2')
import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient

proxy = new WSClient("http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL", this.class.classLoader)
proxy.initialize()

result = proxy.CelsiusToFahrenheit(0)
println "You are probably freezing at ${result} degrees Farhenheit"

But when I try to execute this, I get the attached Exception (too long to paste here).

This is my grapeConfig.xml file:

<ivysettings>
  <settings defaultResolver="downloadGrapes"/>
  <resolvers>
    <chain name="downloadGrapes">
      <filesystem name="cachedGrapes">
        <ivy pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml"/>
        <artifact pattern="${user.home}/.groovy/grapes/[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
      </filesystem>
      <!-- todo add 'endorsed groovy extensions' resolver here -->
      <ibiblio name="codehaus" root="http://repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="snapshots.codehaus" root="http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="apache-incubating" root="http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/" m2compatible="true"/>
      <ibiblio name="maven" root="http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/" m2compatible="true"/>
    </chain>
  </resolvers>
</ivysettings>


Groovy Version: 1.7.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_03

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email




--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org




--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org




--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com



--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:: sgianazza <at> gmail.com

Bishow | 1 Jun 15:42 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Database Connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)


Any suggestion please ?

Bishow wrote:
> 
> I am having problem with database connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008
> (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)  from Groovy how ever i can connect from 2005.
> 
> Can you please help me with this.
> Thank you in advance.
> 
> ~Bishow Paudel
> 

--

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Database-Connection-to-Microsoft-SQL-Server-2008-%28SP1%29%2C-10.0.2531.0-%28X64%29-tp28712759p28741891.html
Sent from the groovy - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

Tim Yates | 1 Jun 15:50 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Database Connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)

A few questions:

What code are you using to connect to 2005?

What error are you getting with 2008?

What JDBC driver are you using?

What version of Groovy are you using?

What version of Java are you using?

Can we see the code that works on 2005, but fails on 2008?

Someone's more likely to be able to see the problem and suggest a solution with this background info

Cheers,

Tim

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Bishow <sapanasansar-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Any suggestion please ?


Bishow wrote:
>
> I am having problem with database connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008
> (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)  from Groovy how ever i can connect from 2005.
>
> Can you please help me with this.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> ~Bishow Paudel
>

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Database-Connection-to-Microsoft-SQL-Server-2008-%28SP1%29%2C-10.0.2531.0-%28X64%29-tp28712759p28741891.html
Sent from the groovy - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email



Paul King | 1 Jun 16:11 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] Database Connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)


It really does depend on which versions of things you are using.

Here is what I have at the start of one of my examples:

// VM Parameters
// -Djava.library.path="C:\Users\paulk\Downloads\Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0\sqljdbc_2.0\enu\auth\x64"
import groovy.sql.Sql

def db = [url: 'jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;integratedSecurity=true;',
           driver: 'com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver']

def sql = Sql.newInstance(db.url, db.driver)

sql.execute "if exists(select * from sysobjects where name = 'PERSON') drop table PERSON"
...

I have sqljdbc4.jar on my classpath.
This is using integrated security with Win7 64-bit.
Note the VM params comment to make this work.
Details are slightly different if not on Win 7 or you don't want
integrated security or you're not on 64-bit but hopefully you get the idea.

Cheers, Paul.

On 1/06/2010 11:42 PM, Bishow wrote:
>
> Any suggestion please ?
>
>
> Bishow wrote:
>>
>> I am having problem with database connection to Microsoft SQL Server 2008
>> (SP1), 10.0.2531.0 (X64)  from Groovy how ever i can connect from 2005.
>>
>> Can you please help me with this.
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> ~Bishow Paudel
>>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

fachhoch | 1 Jun 17:45 2010
Picon

Re: [groovy-user] make this a closure


what I  donot know here is how to pass constructor arguments .
 for simple interface I can do it no problem but something like this I have
to pass constructor arguments I donot know please give me example of a
closure extending a class taking cons arguments ?

fachhoch wrote:
> 
> I have this code  for inner class , please help me make this a closure
> 
> 		form.add (new AbstractSubmitComponentValidator(form,"submit"){
> 			protected void
> customValidations(org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form<?> form) {
> 				
> 				
> 			};
> 		});
> 
> 

--

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/make-this-a-closure-tp28712696p28743822.html
Sent from the groovy - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Gmane