Re: KDE browser work team
Enrico Ros <eros.kde <at> email.it>
2009-07-01 08:30:43 GMT
On Wednesday 01 July 2009 10:03:40 Will Stephenson wrote:
> Hi all
> i'm following up my blog with some action and want to get an idea who else
> is interested in making web browsing inside KDE instead of on top of KDE
> work again. I personally don't have any browser coding experience but have
> an idea where we should be. I'll start following up here with a few
Hello, thanks for caring! This topic has been up for years .
I'd like to suggest a public poll, directed to both users and developers.
Based on the poll results we could choose the best action for improving the
browsing experience on KDE.
The poll could have questions like:
- what's your role in the KDE community? (beginner user, ..., advanced dev.)
- which browser do you use primarily? (don't know, konqueror, firefox, ...)
- do you have problems with your browser? (no, 10% of sites, 20% ...)
- do you use other browsers? (don't know, konqueror, firefox, ...)
- how did your browsing experience changed in the last year? (the same,
- would you like to change the default rendering engine? (no, yes/webkit,