9144 | 29 Sep 20:38 2014

[SPAM] 代/开――发/票

您好:
    现本公司有一部分专用税——票代开;
贵公司如有需要,欢迎您的来电与我联系:

    负责人:张先生(0)15989349144

fangtandong | 29 Sep 14:36 2014
Picon

Thought you might be interested in this from UPS

Your colleague, 【 本公司现有余额商品销售、服务、咨询、广告、科技、运输、租赁、建筑、装饰、餐饮等【税-票】开具,金额大点数收取0.6%左右! 本公司【票-据】绝对可查询或验证后付款! 如有需要请来电:135-3980-1866 QQ 2113110069杜小姐】 20:36:06, has sent the following message:

yinjiyu

Here's a link to the page 【 本公司现有余额商品销售、服务、咨询、广告、科技、运输、租赁、建筑、装饰、餐饮等【税-票】开具,金额大点数收取0.6%左右! 本公司【票-据】绝对可查询或验证后付款! 如有需要请来电:135-3980-1866 QQ 2113110069杜小姐】 20:36:06 wanted you to see:

Getting Started

UPS may remove any message or decline to transmit any email in its sole discretion.

© 2014 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Policy.
Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message.
For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.
Privacy Notice
Contact UPS
nuszxopfi | 28 Sep 21:58 2014

诚信行代开*票:,

3:58

有各地《普通》p《17点增 <at> 直》漂可开。
正规可查,用后付                                     摆奶

13823 660 330小刘     sBQQ:2361395004

+(

;#`[#

rtyrdudthfffxddh | 28 Sep 17:22 2014

[SPAM] 增值专用

各位老板、财务:您好!
   本公司代开普通国、地税为主   (办公用品,建材,日用品,电子产品,劳保用品,礼品,
医药,机械设备,化学用品,电线电缆,图书,版费,图文设计,旅行费,广告费、住宿费、
会议费、定额餐饮、咨询费,劳务,房租,信息服务,网络科技,软件开发,展览服务等)
及全国各省市的普通发票等...收取费用优惠在(0.5%-2%)左右。

       联 系 人:杨经理
      联系电话:13662588845
      业 务QQ:1937641609

美丽美美 | 27 Sep 12:10 2014

一膜遮百丑,注册就可享受

Andy | 25 Sep 05:53 2014

[SPAM] Re:HOT usb flash drive for android phone

Dear   Manager

Multifunction Flash disk have follow function:
1,could connect with computer,Tablet PC.
2,could transmit data with smartphone Such like:SAMSUNG;HTC;SONY;BLACKBERRY;MEIZU;etc.
This USB can be applied to all the phones by Android system.

1) The above price is FOB Shenzhen, without logo printing.
2) Package: Opp bag
3) Validity of price: valid for 3 days
4) MOQ:200 PCS
5) Sample time with LOGO:3days, sample cost:USD30,will return in first order.
6) Production time:3 days after samples confirmation.
7) Terms of payment:30% after samples confirmation,balance before shippment.
8) Warranty:Our Product is guaranteed for 3 years.

If they do not interest you, please kindly browse our website ( www.kingnuogift.com )
 and choose the one you like,we will quote you per your requirements.

Any question,please contact me freely

Best regards

Andy

Tel:+86-0755-23029306
Fax: +86-0755-23029306
Mobile:+86-13824407809
Skype:kingnuo01
Email:andy2066 <at> 126.com
Website: www.kingnuogift.com
Company name : kingnuo Technology Co., Limited
从此列表中退订
李会计 | 23 Sep 17:25 2014
Picon

有發 票开。Q:6641 30705。

。本公司长期有对外开各种正规發 票,点数低,可验证。
                             李会计:136916 43915.   QQ:6641 30705.

[SPAM] Kurumsal Temizlik Hizmetleri

Endustriyel Temizlik<!-- .style1 { color: #DA251D } .style2 { font-size: x-large } .style3 { font-size: small } -->
Bulten sayi:32 - Eylül-2014
icerik goruntulenemiyorsa web versiyonu icin tiklayiniz

is yeri temizlik sorunlariniza son...

Deneyimli personel istihdami, son teknoloji ekipman ile sorunsuz temizlik cozumleri sunuyoruz.

Fiyat teklifi istiyorum »

Gun gectikce buyuyen firmamiz; kurumsal temizlik alaninda profesyonel cozumler sunmaktadir.

Temizlik hizmetlerini kalifiye personel istihdami ile sagliyoruz.

Tartem Temizlik olarak ana hedefimiz koordineli ekip ile istikrarli ve ekonomik calismalara imza atmaktir.

Alaninda oncu firmalara kurumsal temizlik cozumlerini, AR-GE, UR-GE calismalarimiz ile farkindalik yaratarak sunuyoruz.

Referanslarimiz »

<<出>> <<售>> <<发>> <<票>>

《《代》》 《《价》》 《《验》》

《《开》》 《《格》》 《《后》》

《《发》》 《《优》》 《《付》》

<<增>> <<值>>咨询电话;135 1029  3550

咨询Q; 2423715983 林生

John Wilson | 21 Sep 08:25 2014

[SPAM] Win Friends And Influence Family. 90% Off just for one day!

SwagThese sunglasses totally transform the way I feel most days. All american black glasses bad boy!!!! They provide so much style I've worn them the athletic events and also with a tuxedo to a wedding. These are the perfect frames. I own dozens of sun glasses but these by far get the most attention. I would recommend these to anyone!!!

1937 Emily Drive

                                                                                          从此列表中退订
Ada Sun | 21 Sep 05:56 2014

[SPAM] It's beginning To Heat Up-3 Hot Brands at Up to 90% Off!