Examples, Manuals, Hints on serializing SimpleORM objects
Christoph Hintermueller <christoph.hintermueller <at> psi.ch>
2007-04-10 07:45:09 GMT
I have to adopt our Web and Applet based Measurement Management Systen to
new security measurements beeing right now established. As a consequence
system including the applets havte to be usable from within three zones:
1) the outer Zone (internet) to allow collaborators to upload meta data,
extract measurement results and for cooperative planing of further
2) The office Zone, from within this zone alle the maintenance is done
3) The Research Facility Zone: Where the Measurements take place including
experiments form external groups. As a consequence for this zone the
Security measurements are higest.
The only protocol which can be used to access our server Directly (via
proxy) is the http/https. The problem herewith is that i have neither used
java nor simple ORM nor serialisation, nor apples or other stuff yet. All
parts of the system have been developed and maintained by somebody else.
Thus in Order to keep downtime required for adoption low id do have the
- Are there any code examples related to serialization of simpleORM objects
(client and server side part): eg. sources of other (hopefully open source)
projects sucessuflly using serialization. (*)
- Where can i find literature, manual pages, online documentation, PDF.
related to the topic? In ideal case covering simpleORM objects too. (*)
(*) links to related pages, newsgroups and mailing lists, small examples
dealing with tips and tricks, notes and pitfalls not noted elsewhere and
hints on keywords producing most promising hits in google and google groups
shall be sufficient; no need for elaborate examples bloating emails.