André Bargull | 1 Jun 01:07 2008
Picon

For Review: Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-06-01 00:56:07
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6078

Technical Reviewer: hminsky
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Added support for nsprefix to the xml-translator.

Tests:

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/kernel/swf9/LzXMLTranslator.as

Changeset: 
http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080601-bargull-Vzq.tar

(Continue reading)

Henry Minsky | 1 Jun 01:11 2008
Picon

For Review: Change 20080531-hqm-F Summary: make XML translating code work in swf9

Change 20080531-hqm-F by hqm <at> badtzmaru.home on 2008-05-31 19:09:12 EDT
     in /Users/hqm/openlaszlo/trunk2/WEB-INF/lps/lfc
     for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk/WEB-INF/lps/lfc

Summary: make XML translating code work in swf9

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6078

Technical Reviewer: andre
QA Reviewer: pbr
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:

In SWF9, the XML node name and namespace info is returned
as QName and Namespace objects, not strings.

Tests:
weather app doesn't get error translating native Flash XML to LFC  
objects.

Files:
M      kernel/swf9/LzXMLTranslator.as

(Continue reading)

André Bargull | 1 Jun 01:42 2008
Picon

For Review: Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

Update - mixed our approaches:
- use "namespace"-function to get Namespace (Henry)
- attribute may have a different Namespace than its xml-node (André)

Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-06-01 00:56:07
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6078

Technical Reviewer: hminsky
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Added support for nsprefix to the xml-translator.

Tests:

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/kernel/swf9/LzXMLTranslator.as

(Continue reading)

Henry Minsky | 1 Jun 01:49 2008
Picon

Re: For Review: Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

approved!

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:42 PM, André Bargull <a.bargull <at> intensis.de> wrote:
Update - mixed our approaches:
- use "namespace"-function to get Namespace (Henry)
- attribute may have a different Namespace than its xml-node (André)



Change 20080601-bargull-Vzq by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-06-01 00:56:07
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: Add nsprefix support to swf9

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6078

Technical Reviewer: hminsky
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Added support for nsprefix to the xml-translator.


Tests:

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/kernel/swf9/LzXMLTranslator.as

Changeset: http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080601-bargull-Vzq.tar




--
Henry Minsky
Software Architect
hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com

Henry Minsky | 1 Jun 04:29 2008
Picon

Re: For Review: Change 20080531-bargull-HUV Summary: Revert typing for LzNode#setSelected(..)

Hey Andre,

Are you running the swf9 compiler with warnings enabled?

I haven't tried that for a while, since there were so many initially that it was overwhelming.

But I guess all those declarations you've been adding will help a lot to get to the point
in reducing the flood of warnings.


On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:22 AM, André Bargull <a.bargull <at> intensis.de> wrote:
Change 20080531-bargull-HUV by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-05-31 17:07:33
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: Revert typing for LzNode#setSelected(..)

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6076

Technical Reviewer: ptw
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Components give way too much warnings with typing information enabled for "LzNode#setSelected(..)".
So back out for now.

Tests:
swf9 still compiles

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/core/LzNode.lzs
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/data/LzDatapath.lzs

Changeset: http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080531-bargull-HUV.tar






--
Henry Minsky
Software Architect
hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com

André Bargull | 1 Jun 11:42 2008
Picon

Re: For Review: Change 20080531-bargull-HUV Summary: Revert typing for LzNode#setSelected(..)

> Are you running the swf9 compiler with warnings enabled? 
No, I didn't do that yet.

Warnings was wrong in this context, there are a couple of compiler 
errors, because components override "LzNode#setSelected(Boolean)" 
without declaring the right argument type. That's way I've changed 
"LzNode#setSelected(Boolean)" back to "LzNode#setSelected(*)".
I've just created LPP-6080, so that the compiler will take this part.

On 6/1/2008 4:29 AM, Henry Minsky wrote:
> Hey Andre,
>
> Are you running the swf9 compiler with warnings enabled?
>
> I haven't tried that for a while, since there were so many initially 
> that it was overwhelming.
>
> But I guess all those declarations you've been adding will help a lot 
> to get to the point
> in reducing the flood of warnings.
>
>
> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:22 AM, André Bargull <a.bargull <at> intensis.de 
> <mailto:a.bargull <at> intensis.de>> wrote:
>
>     Change 20080531-bargull-HUV by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on
>     2008-05-31 17:07:33
>     in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
>     for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk
>
>     Summary: Revert typing for LzNode#setSelected(..)
>
>     New Features:
>
>     Bugs Fixed: LPP-6076
>
>     Technical Reviewer: ptw
>     QA Reviewer: (pending)
>     Doc Reviewer: (pending)
>
>     Documentation:
>
>     Release Notes:
>
>     Details:
>     Components give way too much warnings with typing information
>     enabled for "LzNode#setSelected(..)".
>     So back out for now.
>
>     Tests:
>     swf9 still compiles
>
>     Files:
>     M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/core/LzNode.lzs
>     M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/data/LzDatapath.lzs
>
>     Changeset:
>     http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080531-bargull-HUV.tar
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Henry Minsky
> Software Architect
> hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com <mailto:hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com>
>

André Bargull | 1 Jun 11:46 2008
Picon

For Review: Change 20080601-bargull-EDo Summary: return current text for inputtext-sprite

Change 20080601-bargull-EDo by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-06-01 02:15:32
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: return current text for inputtext-sprite

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6079

Technical Reviewer: hminsky
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Just return the flash textfield's text. That way it's consistent across 
all runtimes.

Tests:

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/kernel/swf9/LzInputTextSprite.as

Changeset: 
http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080601-bargull-EDo.tar

Henry Minsky | 1 Jun 14:37 2008

Re: For Review: Change 20080601-bargull-EDo Summary: return current text for inputtext-sprite

approved

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM, André Bargull <a.bargull <at> intensis.de> wrote:
Change 20080601-bargull-EDo by bargull <at> dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-06-01 02:15:32
in /home/Admin/src/svn/openlaszlo/trunk
for http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/trunk

Summary: return current text for inputtext-sprite

New Features:

Bugs Fixed: LPP-6079

Technical Reviewer: hminsky
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)

Documentation:

Release Notes:

Details:
Just return the flash textfield's text. That way it's consistent across all runtimes.


Tests:

Files:
M WEB-INF/lps/lfc/kernel/swf9/LzInputTextSprite.as

Changeset: http://svn.openlaszlo.org/openlaszlo/patches/20080601-bargull-EDo.tar






--
Henry Minsky
Software Architect
hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com

Raju Bitter | 1 Jun 14:38 2008

SWF9 and video / adding import statements for AS3 in LZX classes

I tried to run the video test in the test folder (FLV progressive):

/trunk/test/video/test-video.lzx

The compiler showed errors since the imports were missing in the AS3 files
ERRORS: 
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_mediastream.as: 94]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method NetConnection.
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_mediastream.as: 124]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method NetStream.
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_videoview.as: 18]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method Sound.

How do you manage addition of import statements in LZX files if the import
statements are SWF9 runtime specific?

Thanks,
Raju

Henry Minsky | 1 Jun 16:13 2008
Picon

Re: SWF9 and video / adding import statements for AS3 in LZX classes

There is a <switch> statement, you can see it's use for example in
lps/components/debugger/library.lzx

It switches on the "runtime" attribute

  <switch>
    <when runtime="dhtml">
      <!-- no debug window in DHTML, it is in its own iframe -->
    </when>
    <otherwise>
      <include href="debugger.lzx"/>
    </otherwise>
  </switch>

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Raju Bitter <openlaszlonaut <at> googlemail.com> wrote:
I tried to run the video test in the test folder (FLV progressive):

/trunk/test/video/test-video.lzx


The compiler showed errors since the imports were missing in the AS3 files
ERRORS:
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_mediastream.as: 94]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method NetConnection.
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_mediastream.as: 124]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method NetStream.
[/Users/laszlo/flexprojekte/swf9runtime/src/$lzc$class_videoview.as: 18]
line unknown: Error: Call to a possibly undefined method Sound.

How do you manage addition of import statements in LZX files if the import
statements are SWF9 runtime specific?

Thanks,
Raju





--
Henry Minsky
Software Architect
hminsky <at> laszlosystems.com


Gmane