Helmut Schiefer | 1 Jan 21:56 2008
Picon

One More bug? - FB-URL not found

Hello guys,

maybe one additional bug, I'm not sure.
1) Open kronolith, click "add event"
2) click "Edit Attendees"
3) On the next screen: click Address Book
4) Now selected a address book that isn't use for expanding addresses.  
I didn't do a cross check with the other address books
5) Search user with a FB-Url, select it and click "Add to attendees"

=> In the other screen the user is as posible attendee selected but  
there is an error: "No free/busy url found for Uschi <at> xx.xx"

I entered a free/busy url and a cross check using url shows - It works.

I put some more output in the sql.php an found the following problem.

The search in the address book shows the correct owner_id. So the user  
is found and shown.
I think a second select is use to find the free/busy url. This select  
is done by the wrong owner_id so the correct fb-url isn't found an the  
ug occur.

Appended:
1) Output Horde.log
Jan 01 18:47:16 HORDE [debug] [turba] SQL query by  
Turba_Driver_sql::_search(): SELECT object_id, owner_id, object_type,  
object_members, object_uid, object_firstname, object_lastname,  
object_middlenames, object_nameprefix, object_namesuffix,  
object_alias, object_bday, object_homestreet, object_homepob,  
(Continue reading)

Josh Endries | 1 Jan 21:55 2008

Problem upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2

Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Notice:  Undefined property: 
Horde_Share_datatree::$_storage in 
/var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php on 
line 48
Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in 
/var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php on 
line 49
Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getAssoc() 
on a non-object in 
/var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php on 
line 53

The code is:

$primary_source = $sourceTypes[0];
$datatree = $turba_shares->_storage;
$db = $datatree->_db;

No idea...I have RC1 of Horde installed, and everything seemed to be working 
(IMP, DIMP, and other apps are running fine).
--

-- 
Turba mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/#turba
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: turba-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Chuck Hagenbuch | 2 Jan 06:14 2008

Re: Problem upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2

Quoting Josh Endries <josh <at> endries.org>:

> Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Notice:  Undefined property:
> Horde_Share_datatree::$_storage in
> /var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php  
> on
> line 48
> Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in
> /var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php  
> on
> line 49
> Jan  1 15:53:01 www php: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function  
> getAssoc()
> on a non-object in
> /var/www/horde-3.2-rc1/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php  
> on
> line 53
>
> The code is:
>
> $primary_source = $sourceTypes[0];
> $datatree = $turba_shares->_storage;
> $db = $datatree->_db;

Thank you for this report! The middle line should be:

$datatree = $turba_shares->_datatree;

I've fixed this in CVS for the next RC.

(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 2 Jan 09:30 2008

Re: One More bug? - FB-URL not found

Zitat von Helmut Schiefer <Helmut <at> 4Schiefer.de>:

> Hello guys,
>
> maybe one additional bug, I'm not sure.
> 1) Open kronolith, click "add event"
> 2) click "Edit Attendees"
> 3) On the next screen: click Address Book
> 4) Now selected a address book that isn't use for expanding addresses.
> I didn't do a cross check with the other address books
> 5) Search user with a FB-Url, select it and click "Add to attendees"
>
> => In the other screen the user is as posible attendee selected but
> there is an error: "No free/busy url found for Uschi <at> xx.xx"
>
> I entered a free/busy url and a cross check using url shows - It works.
>
> I put some more output in the sql.php an found the following problem.
>
> The search in the address book shows the correct owner_id. So the user
> is found and shown.
> I think a second select is use to find the free/busy url. This select
> is done by the wrong owner_id so the correct fb-url isn't found an the
> ug occur.

This should have been fixed with Michael's recent commits.

Jan.

--

-- 
(Continue reading)

Josh Endries | 2 Jan 16:58 2008

Re: Problem upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Thank you for this report! The middle line should be:
> 
> $datatree = $turba_shares->_datatree;
> 
> I've fixed this in CVS for the next RC.

I just tried the script from CVS and it worked fine for me, thanks for 
all your hard work on Horde (and Jan!).
--

-- 
Turba mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/#turba
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: turba-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 9 Jan 23:44 2008

Turba H3 (2.1.6) (final)

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Turba Contact
Manager version H3 (2.1.6).

This is a security release that fixes a privilege escalation in the Horde
API. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

Turba is the Horde contact management application. It is a production level
address book, and makes heavy use of the Horde framework to provide
integration with IMP and other Horde applications. It supports SQL, LDAP,
Kolab, and IMSP address books.

Major changes compared to the Turba H3 (2.1.5) version are:
    * Fixed privilege escalation in the Horde API.
    * Updated Japanese translation.

The full list of changes (from version H3 (2.1.5)) can be viewed here:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/docs/CHANGES?r1=1.181.2.113&r2=1.181.2.114.2.2&ty=h

The Turba H3 (2.1.6) distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/turba-h3-2.1.6.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/turba-h3-2.1.6.tar.gz

Patches against version H3 (2.1.5) are available at:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/patches/patch-turba-h3-2.1.5-h3-2.1.6.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/patches/patch-turba-h3-2.1.5-h3-2.1.6.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
(Continue reading)

Michael Rubinsky | 17 Jan 17:40 2008

Test - please ignore


Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk <at> horde.org

"Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin
Attachment: application/pgp-keys, 2200 bytes
--

-- 
Turba mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/#turba
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: turba-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
Jan Schneider | 22 Jan 18:30 2008

Turba H3 (2.2-RC2)

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the second release candidate of the Turba
Contact Manager version H3 (2.2).

Turba is the Horde contact management application. It is a production level
address book, and makes heavy use of the Horde framework to provide
integration with IMP and other Horde applications. It supports SQL, LDAP,
Kolab, and IMSP address books.

Barring any problems, this code will be released as Turba H3 (2.2).
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.

The major changes compared to the Turba version H3 (2.2-RC1) are:
    * Fixed privilege escalation in the Horde API.
    * Fixed several issues with composite fields.
    * Improved address book management.
    * Improved listTimeObjects API.
    * Further bugfixes and improvements.

The full list of changes (from version H3 (2.2-RC1)) can be viewed here:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/docs/CHANGES?r1=1.361&r2=1.181.2.126&ty=h

The Turba H3 (2.2-RC2) distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/turba-h3-2.2-rc2.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/turba-h3-2.2-rc2.tar.gz

Patches against version H3 (2.2-RC1) are available at:

(Continue reading)

Matt Baker | 22 Jan 22:37 2008
Picon

Address books not found (Upgrade -> 2.2 CVS)

Hi there,

I've done a cvs up in my horde install which is a straight HEAD checkout
and ran the upgrade script scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php
which seemed to go well. Previous upgrades have gone well as far as I
remember. However, this time I'm getting errors in various places:

1. browse.php gives:

Failed to access the address book: Source not found

2. addressbooks/index.php shows the default address book for a user but
when you try to edit it it gives:

d63ba11e56eb6065b94429fac599f1da not found.

3. When I try to add a new address book or contact it states the object
is created but then fails to display the new item with a "not found"
message.

4. Addresses do not autocomplete from within a message composition
window like they used to.

I CAN however still search on existing contacts from before the upgrade.

There are no errors from php nor the horde log. I can post some verbose
info from a debug setting on the horde log if necessary.

I've dropped and restored a backup and repeated the upgrade from older
versions just to see if the previous upgrades failed but duplicate db
(Continue reading)

Michael Rubinsky | 22 Jan 23:05 2008

Re: Address books not found (Upgrade -> 2.2 CVS)

Quoting Matt Baker <m <at> wheres.co.uk>:

> Hi there,
>
> I've done a cvs up in my horde install which is a straight HEAD checkout
> and ran the upgrade script scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php
> which seemed to go well. Previous upgrades have gone well as far as I
> remember. However, this time I'm getting errors in various places:
>
> 1. browse.php gives:
>
> Failed to access the address book: Source not found
>
> 2. addressbooks/index.php shows the default address book for a user but
> when you try to edit it it gives:
>
> d63ba11e56eb6065b94429fac599f1da not found.
>
> 3. When I try to add a new address book or contact it states the object
> is created but then fails to display the new item with a "not found"
> message.
>
> 4. Addresses do not autocomplete from within a message composition
> window like they used to.
>
> I CAN however still search on existing contacts from before the upgrade.
>
> There are no errors from php nor the horde log. I can post some verbose
> info from a debug setting on the horde log if necessary.
>
(Continue reading)


Gmane