Jan Krivanek | 4 Apr 09:39 2007
Picon

updated czech translation for imp

Hello,

this is updated czech translation for imp, thanks for commit.

Jan
Attachment (imp.po.bz2): application/octet-stream, 36 KiB
--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
Jan Krivanek | 4 Apr 10:16 2007
Picon

updated czech translation for turba

Hello,

this is czech turba translation, updated.

Jan
Attachment (turba.po.bz2): application/octet-stream, 10 KiB
--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
Jan Schneider | 4 Apr 23:27 2007

Re: updated czech translation for imp

Zitat von Jan Krivanek <honza.k <at> worldonline.cz>:

> Hello,
>
> this is updated czech translation for imp, thanks for commit.

Which version of IMP, and did you check with the last translator first?

Jan.

-- 
Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
http://horde.org/consulting/

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 5 Apr 11:38 2007

Re: updated czech translation for imp

Zitat von Jan Krivanek <honza.k <at> worldonline.cz>:

> For latest stable IMP version (4.1.4), last translator worked on  
> translation few years ago (POT-Creation-Date: 2005-10-18).
>
> Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Jan Krivanek <honza.k <at> worldonline.cz>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> this is updated czech translation for imp, thanks for commit.
>>
>> Which version of IMP, and did you check with the last translator first?

1. Keep replies on the list.
2. Committed, thanks.
3. Please don't change the charset.
4. Please note that there probably won't be any futher IMP 4.1 or  
Turba 2.1 releases.

Jan.

-- 
Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
http://horde.org/consulting/

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
(Continue reading)

Jan Krivanek | 4 Apr 10:17 2007
Picon

updated czech horde translation

Hello,

this is updated czech translation for horde.

Jan
Attachment (horde.po.bz2): application/octet-stream, 56 KiB
--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
Jan Schneider | 9 Apr 18:53 2007

Re: updated czech horde translation

Zitat von Jan Krivanek <honza.k <at> worldonline.cz>:

> Hello,
>
> this is updated czech translation for horde.

Committed, thanks. But please read the reply to your last translation.

Jan.

-- 
Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
http://horde.org/consulting/

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

"" | 10 Apr 19:33 2007

traslation webmail into valencian language

We would like to support horde, translating your webmail (which some of us we use), into valencian
language. Valencian language is spoken by 2 million people in Valencia (east Spain, Europe), sharing
official language status with spanish.Best regards
_________________________________________________________________
It’s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips 
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=WLMartagline
--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 11 Apr 18:27 2007

Re: traslation webmail into valencian language

Zitat von  <at> ¡Che.horde.org, _=BFAixo_com_es=3F_l?= <che_aixocomes <at> hotmail.com>:

> We would like to support horde, translating your webmail (which some  
> of us we use), into valencian language. Valencian language is spoken  
> by 2 million people in Valencia (east Spain, Europe), sharing  
> official language status with spanish.Best regards

Great!

Jan.

-- 
Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
http://horde.org/consulting/

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
Lorenzo Dalvit | 22 Apr 12:07 2007
Picon

pot files in ubuntu

Hi everybody

I am new to the list. I am trying to extract the pot files from an 
ubuntu isntallationof horde, has anybody done it before?

I tried to read the documentation, but
1 I cannot find any horde/po dir (only examples/po)
2 Cannot run translation.php script (I have never run php sripts before)
3 gettext.sh command not found. I have gettext, but don't know which 
args to put

I tried to check the Italian poi file, it looks like it has only 2000 
entries, is that correct?

Another things: we are running horde together with imp4, if we localise 
horde, will this affect the whole interface? Or do we need to translate 
something from imp?

Many many thanks

Lorenzo

--

-- 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lorenzo Dalvit

CoE researcher          ICT developer
Room 315                SANTED Language Centre
Struben Building        Arts Building
(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 22 Apr 15:28 2007

Re: pot files in ubuntu

Zitat von Lorenzo Dalvit <ldalvit <at> gmail.com>:

> Hi everybody
>
> I am new to the list. I am trying to extract the pot files from an
> ubuntu isntallationof horde, has anybody done it before?
>
> I tried to read the documentation, but
> 1 I cannot find any horde/po dir (only examples/po)
> 2 Cannot run translation.php script (I have never run php sripts before)
> 3 gettext.sh command not found. I have gettext, but don't know which
> args to put

The instructions are for the official Horde tarballs. If distributions  
move files and directories around but don't update the documentation,  
we can't help.

> I tried to check the Italian poi file, it looks like it has only 2000
> entries, is that correct?

Where did you find it, if you didn't even find the horde/po direcory?  
Anyway:  
http://dev.horde.org/~jan/i18n/index.php?branch=FRAMEWORK_3&sort=lang#it_IT

> Another things: we are running horde together with imp4, if we localise
> horde, will this affect the whole interface? Or do we need to translate
> something from imp?

The latter.

(Continue reading)


Gmane