Ronen Amity | 1 Jan 14:12 2004

help with translating horde to hebrew

I can give support if you need.

all I need is someone to give me aid - how and where to start.

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 1 Jan 14:29 2004

Re: help with translating horde to hebrew

Zitat von Ronen Amity <amity <at> mainsoft.com>:

> I can give support if you need.
>
> all I need is someone to give me aid - how and where to start.

Read docs/TRANSLATIONS and po/README. If you have any specific questions,
don't hesitate to ask.

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Attila Nagy | 5 Jan 16:55 2004
Picon

Hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1

Hello,

Attached the hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1.

Please let me know if there are any problems with it.

Thanks for your great work.

-- 
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy <at> fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone  <at> work: +361 210 1415/127
ISOs: http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download            cell.: +3630 306 6758
# Hungarian translations for Ingo package.
# Copyright (C) 2004 Horde Project
# This file is distributed under the same license as the Ingo package.
# Attila Nagy <bra <at> fsn.hu>, 2004.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Ingo 0.1\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-01-05 15:32+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2004-01-05 15:32+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Attila Nagy <bra <at> fsn.hu>\n"
"Language-Team: i18n <at> lists.horde.org\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-2\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"

(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 5 Jan 23:31 2004

Re: Hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1

Zitat von Attila Nagy <bra <at> fsn.hu>:

> Hello,
>
> Attached the hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1.

Committed, thanks!

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Erol YILDIZ | 6 Jan 14:35 2004
Picon

imp shows contents of the emails as attached text messages

Hi,

After I added Turkish lang. support to the IMP, it shows the contents of the
emails as text file attachments when Turkish lang. selected. No problem with
the other languages. In the online imp demo it works without problems. What
am I doing wrong?

thanks

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 6 Jan 16:44 2004

Re: imp shows contents of the emails as attached text messages

Zitat von Erol YILDIZ <erol <at> kemerkoy.k12.tr>:

> Hi,
>
> After I added Turkish lang. support to the IMP, it shows the contents of
> the
> emails as text file attachments when Turkish lang. selected. No problem
> with
> the other languages. In the online imp demo it works without problems.
> What
> am I doing wrong?

Turkish works only with the CVS HEAD version of IMP/Horde etc.

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Attila Nagy | 6 Jan 17:32 2004
Picon

Re: Hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1

Jan Schneider wrote:
>>Attached the hungarian translation for Ingo RELENG_1.
> Committed, thanks!
Could you please commit the original one to RELENG_1?

The committed one completely sucks, because it's UTF-8, but IMP3 is 
unusable in UTF-8 in Hungary. (most people send their letters in either 
Latin1 or Latin2 (ISO8859-1 or 2), so setting UTF-8 as the codepage 
breaks nearly all of the messages)

BTW, originally I converted the 8 bit characters to HTML codes, but 
neither Mozilla or Internet Explorer could display them correctly in the 
little bar at the bottom of the browser (status bar).

Thanks,
-- 
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy <at> fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone  <at> work: +361 210 1415/127
ISOs: http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download            cell.: +3630 306 6758

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

ALchamaa Family Tree | 6 Jan 19:26 2004

arabic font problem


HI
I have a web site hosted by acsite.net and the Email accounts provided
by acsite.net are owned by your HORDE service.
your email service does'nt support arabic fonts.
How you could help on this subject.
Best regards

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Erol YILDIZ | 8 Jan 08:41 2004
Picon

Re: imp shows contents of the emails as attached text messages

hi,

What is CVS HEAD version? Where can I get it?

thanks for reply

"Jan Schneider" <jan <at> horde.org> wrote in message
news:20040106164426.5c44csk08o0ockw8 <at> neo.wg.de...
> Zitat von Erol YILDIZ <erol <at> kemerkoy.k12.tr>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > After I added Turkish lang. support to the IMP, it shows the contents of
> > the
> > emails as text file attachments when Turkish lang. selected. No problem
> > with
> > the other languages. In the online imp demo it works without problems.
> > What
> > am I doing wrong?
>
> Turkish works only with the CVS HEAD version of IMP/Horde etc.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft
>
> --
(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 7 Jan 17:09 2004

Re: arabic font problem

Zitat von ALchamaa Family Tree <tree <at> alchamaa.com>:

> I have a web site hosted by acsite.net and the Email accounts provided
> by acsite.net are owned by your HORDE service.

First of all, there is no Horde service, and don't own any email accounts.

> your email service does'nt support arabic fonts.

A browser or an operating system supports fonts, but not a web application.
If you talk about Arabic charsets, you'll have to be more specific what you
mean with "doesn't support".

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org


Gmane