Giannici Federico | 9 Nov 15:13 2003
Picon

Italian translations

Here you can find the updated Italian translations of Horde 2.2.4, Imp 
3.2.2 and Turba 1.2.1.

http://www.neomedia.it/horde/horde.diff
http://www.neomedia.it/horde/imp.diff
http://www.neomedia.it/horde/turba.diff

I made my last Horde translations more than an year ago, so I'm not sure
if I made all right...

Bye.

-- 
___________________________________________________
      __
     |-                      giannici <at> neomedia.it
     |ederico Giannici      http://www.neomedia.it
___________________________________________________

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Tmicha.net Admin | 9 Nov 19:53 2003
Picon

IMP - Hebrew locale

Hi, folks,

I am trying to make a Hebrew locale for IMP.
I have create he_IL.po file and translated it to Hebrew.
However, when I tried to run translate.php ($Horde:
horde/po/translation.php,v 1.70 )
make from the command
prompt using PHP interpreter (I use win2000 server), I got the following
message:

<b>Warning</b>:  main(C:\horde2\horde\po/../lib/core.php): failed to open
stream
: No such file or directory in <b>C:\horde2\horde\po\translation.php</b> on
line
 <b>1125</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  main(): Failed opening required
'C:\horde2\horde\po/../lib/
core.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\PEAR') in
<b>C:\horde2\horde\po\translation.p
hp</b> on line <b>1125</b><br />

The php translate.php make command was run from /po directory.

Am I missing something here? Am I trying to invent the wheel and
Hebrew locale already exists?

I use Horde 2.2
IMP 3.2

(Continue reading)

Ignacio Agulló | 10 Nov 11:23 2003
Picon

Just want to contribute translating IMP


     Hi everybody.  I just decided that it would be nice to have IMP
translated into galician.  Galician (gl) is a language spoken by 2.5
million people in the northwest of Spain.  After visiting www.horde.org
I found that this language was still not present in IMPs last
distribution.

     I just thought I could contribute to translate IMP to this
language, but I couldn't find how.  The FAQ contains precise
instructions on how to access the files... but only after installing
Horde, which is something I just happen not to want to do (sorry). 
Also, I couldn't find any way to contact throughout the website but the
lists - it appears not to exist a coordinator for translations. 
Suscribing to a list is something I always find discouraging as I (like
many of you I suppose) am already suscribed to many lists and have too
much mail for reading.

     ¿Is there a simple way to retrieve the language files and then send
the translation back?

+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                            Ignacio Agulló                            |
|                           ignacio <at> agullo.tk                          |
|                             www.agullo.tk                            |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org
(Continue reading)

Benoit St-Andre | 11 Nov 04:01 2003
Picon

Re: Just want to contribute translating IMP

Le 10 Novembre 2003 05:23, Ignacio Agulló a écrit :
>      Hi everybody.  I just decided that it would be nice to have IMP
> translated into galician.  Galician (gl) is a language spoken by 2.5
> million people in the northwest of Spain.  After visiting www.horde.org
> I found that this language was still not present in IMPs last
> distribution.
>
>      I just thought I could contribute to translate IMP to this
> language, but I couldn't find how.  The FAQ contains precise
> instructions on how to access the files... but only after installing
> Horde, which is something I just happen not to want to do (sorry).
> Also, I couldn't find any way to contact throughout the website but the
> lists - it appears not to exist a coordinator for translations.
> Suscribing to a list is something I always find discouraging as I (like
> many of you I suppose) am already suscribed to many lists and have too
> much mail for reading.
>
>      ¿Is there a simple way to retrieve the language files and then send
> the translation back?
>
> +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>
> |                            Ignacio Agulló                            |
> |                           ignacio <at> agullo.tk                          |
> |                             www.agullo.tk                            |
>
> +----------------------------------------------------------------------+

There is a nice script that works well in the horde/po directory which is 
translation.php . You use it from the console, and it prepares the .pot and 
(Continue reading)

Julen Larrucea | 12 Nov 16:12 2003
Picon

Basque

Hello
My name is Julen and I'm from the basque county (South Europe). But at the 
moment I'm in Finland as a exchange student.
I have noticed that the mail server of  my university (www.oulu.fi/webmail) 
is translated to many languages, but not in basque.
  I think that the basque language ("Euskera" in basque) is very important 
because it's one of the most older languages in europe and it's still 
living. It has thousands of years and it was spoken in prehistorical times. 
But the basque language it's not only from the basque country because for 
example in the XIII century all the north part of spain and a part of the 
south part of France used to speak it.
During the dictadure it was forviden to speak basque and for this reason the 
people started to forget it, but now it's geting more and more importance, 
and it's one of the two official languages in the basque country. I think 
that more or less near the 60-70 % of the basque people can speak it and
  So if you want, I would like to help you to translate the key words to 
basque. I dont know to much about programing but I think that I don't need 
too much knowlendge about programming for doing it.
  It would be great if I could translate the words from spanish, or if not, 
from english.

  I'm waiting your answer.

       Thank you

                    Julen

_________________________________________________________________
¿Estás buscando un auto nuevo?  http://www.yupimsn.com/autos/

(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 12 Nov 17:19 2003

Re: Basque

Julen Larrucea schrieb:

> Hello
> My name is Julen and I'm from the basque county (South Europe). But at 
> the moment I'm in Finland as a exchange student.
> I have noticed that the mail server of  my university 
> (www.oulu.fi/webmail) is translated to many languages, but not in basque.
>  I think that the basque language ("Euskera" in basque) is very 
> important because it's one of the most older languages in europe and 
> it's still living. It has thousands of years and it was spoken in 
> prehistorical times. But the basque language it's not only from the 
> basque country because for example in the XIII century all the north 
> part of spain and a part of the south part of France used to speak it.
> During the dictadure it was forviden to speak basque and for this reason 
> the people started to forget it, but now it's geting more and more 
> importance, and it's one of the two official languages in the basque 
> country. I think that more or less near the 60-70 % of the basque people 
> can speak it and
>  So if you want, I would like to help you to translate the key words to 
> basque. I dont know to much about programing but I think that I don't 
> need too much knowlendge about programming for doing it.
>  It would be great if I could translate the words from spanish, or if 
> not, from english.

That would be great. It would be easiest if you could work on the 
current versions from CVS, you'll find a description how to start a 
translation in po/README.

If you don't have access to the gettext tools that are necessary to 
create the translation, you could also download the message files 
(Continue reading)

Robert Szokovacs | 13 Nov 16:58 2003
Picon

hungarian translator, bugzilla

Hello, how can I find out who is the official hungarian translator?

How can I get an account to report a bug in the bugzilla?

TIA

br

Szo

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

Jan Schneider | 16 Nov 20:10 2003

Re: hungarian translator, bugzilla

Zitat von Robert Szokovacs <szo <at> ies.hu>:

> Hello, how can I find out who is the official hungarian translator?

He should be listed in the Last-Translator: field in the po/hu_HU.po of the
application

> How can I get an account to report a bug in the bugzilla?

You can't, it's currently broken.

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org

David Chang | 27 Nov 10:00 2003
Picon

translation.php ingore custom-add string

Hi all:
Translation.php seems ingore my custom-added string in
turba/config/attritute.php file,when "translation.php update --locale=zh_TW
"executed.

Here is my custom-add string in attritute.php
-----------------------------------
$attributes['uid'] = array(
    'label' => _("Uid"),
    'type' => 'text',
    'required' => false
);
$attributes['unit'] = array(
    'label' => _("Unit"),
    'type' => 'text',
    'required' => false
);
$attributes['url'] = array(
    'label' => _("Url"),
    'type' => 'text',
    'required' => false
);

Here is what i do for translation.php
-------------------------------------
#cd horde/po
#./translation.php update --locale=zh_TW
#cd turba/po
#grep "Unit" zh_TW.po

(Continue reading)

Jan Schneider | 27 Nov 11:26 2003

Re: translation.php ingore custom-add string

Zitat von David Chang <david <at> tmv.gov.tw>:

> Hi all:
> Translation.php seems ingore my custom-added string in
> turba/config/attritute.php file,when "translation.php update
> --locale=zh_TW
> "executed.

Correct, it only checks .dist files in the config directories.

Jan.

--
http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

--

-- 
Horde i18n mailing list
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
To unsubscribe, mail: i18n-unsubscribe <at> lists.horde.org


Gmane