Erling Preben Hansen <erling <at> eph.dk>
2014-03-27 21:47:44 GMT
I have been looking into what happened with the last danish translation of
imp and turba.
I can not find any errors in the old imp.po. But it is not in horde-master
nor pear from mid March.
So I have updated and tested a new one.
For turba I made a mistake and put the turba.mo file in the old download
That's an error 40 in my end. Sorry. there is a new turba.po file in this
This new download file is for horde-master-git.
Following files is translated / updated.
Updated modules: Ansel, Horde, Ingo, Kronolith, Mnemo, Nag, Passwd, Trean.
Added modules: Imp, Turba.
Added Framework files:
ActiveSync, Alarm, Argv, Auth, Browser, Cli, Compress, Core, Crypt, Data,
Date, Dav, Execption, Form, Icalendar, Image, Imap_Client, Imsp, Itip,
ListHeader, LoginTasks, Mime, Mime_Viewer, Model, Nls, Perms, Prefs, Push,
Rpc, Service_Facebook, Service_Scribd, Share, Smtp, SyncMl, Text_Filter,
You can get it here: http://eph.dk/horde-addons/horde5-master-da.tar.gz
/erling at eph.dk