Filters are not applied
I'm using horde on debian Squeeze. I have everything up to date on
the debain host, and I have everything up to date with pear (and all
horde components) as of yesterday. I am using sendmail with procmail,
and using maildir format for messages.
Everything was working great, but then we noticed that new filter
rules were not getting applied. They seemed to be added without
complaint, but when I look t the corresponding .procmailrc, the rule
was never entered (or removed, if that was the case). Looking at the
date stamps, I can see this problem has existed for several months,
but since the interface wasn't complaining, users just assumed it was
something they did.
I have been fiddling with our backends.local.php for many hours now,
and nothing I try seems to make a difference.
If I make a new rule, it will show up in the ingo interface, and I get
two green pop-ups indicating that the rule was made. But, again, it
never shows up in the .procmailrc.
I cannot find any errors in the horde log (and I have it set to
debug). I have tried wiping all filters and starting from scratch, but
it doesn't help. I have checked the ingo_rules table, and I see the
rules are present there. I check my ftp logs, and it looks like the
file transfer is occurring as it should:
Sat Aug 31 11:52:29 2013 [pid 3] [george] OK UPLOAD: Client