Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl <at> lkcl.net>
2014-07-24 20:56:18 GMT
more revisions to the interface, these are last-minute just before finalising:
* the revision 2.2 A20 cpu card
* the revision 0.1 ICubeCorp IC1T cpu card
* the revision 0.1 Ingenic JZ4775 cpu card
* the revision 0.1 Micro-Desktop base board
* the revision 3.0 Tablet / Mini-Laptop base board
* also i have received the documents for the quad-core Allwinner A33
so will be starting a CPU card for that with 2GB RAM, shortly.
i will have enough money coming in beginning of this month to send the
revision 2.2 A20 CPU Card off to the factory for 5 samples. the
revision 0.1 Micro-Desktop will follow very shortly after that.
the IC1T icubecorp found me an SD-based TSOP-48 from a company called
FORESEE, which comes in a low-cost 2GB variant. i will add that in
(replacing the BGA variant which is 4Gb minimum, requires very small
tracks, is more expensive and is making me nervous).
the jz4775 cpu card i had to do a minor shuffle of the I/O lines as
there was some I/O multiplexing sharing SPI with MMC so there is a bit
more work there.
heck of a lot going on, it is ironic that about four really good CPU
cards should all come out pretty much at the same time...
arm-netbook mailing list arm-netbook <at> lists.phcomp.co.uk