I'm working with a great company in the financial/banking industry looking for an addition to their mobile development team. Phonegap developers are strongly sought for this role. Here are some details. If you are interested in more, please email me at trevor.smith <at> parallelhr.com
Title: Mobile Application Developer (Phonegap)
Role: Full-time / Direct Hire
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - onsite is required, relocation assistance available
Industry: Banking / Financial
Comp: $80-110K DOE, benefits
The Mobile Developer will:
• Be part of a team that assists with building and deploying software
in a standardized way. Ensure processes, services, business rules and
the repository are aligned with best practices.
• Learn about in-house and 3rd party products, help build in-house
products, and create deployment routines to configure the same software
for multiple environments.
• Ensure that both functional & non-functional usability
requirements are met through the use of information architecture
• Provide afterhours support for code deployments, changes and general support.
• Contribute design considerations for new products or architectural changes to existing products.
• Build relationships with cross-functional teams, leveraging
communication and presentation skills. Recognize interdependencies and
relationships that foster value creation across our business,
and across the enterprise.
• 4+ years experience including 2+ years of Java EE and
multi-platform mobile development experience combining development,
testing and troubleshooting. Understanding of Java EE, and
Mobile architecture and components.
• Experience with Objective-C, Java for Android, PhoneGap, xCode and Eclipse.
• Experience writing custom PhoneGap plugins.
• Experience having designed, coded, tested and implemented Mobile Applications for the Enterprise.
• Strong understanding of Mobile Application Security issues and methods of resolution.
• Thorough knowledge of software development lifecycles.
• Knowledge of SQL and database systems. Familiarity with Oracle a plus.
• Familiar with data modeling concepts and integrated application development methodology.
• Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills.
• Familiar with source code control tools, such as CVS or Subversion.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem
resolution skills, must like working in a team environment and have
strong interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), etc.
• Integration experience with various technologies (web services, XML, ESB, etc.).
• Familiarity with XML/XSL.
• Familiarity with wide variety of hybrid mobile development frameworks, i.e. Enyo, Dojo and Sencha Touch.
• Familiarity with IBM DataPower.
• Familiarity with multiple Application servers.
• Experience with IBM WebSphere ESB and/or Process Server a plus.
Trevor Smith, Search Consultant
Parallel HR Solutions (www.parallelhr.com)
Groups "phonegap" group.
To post to this group, send email to phonegap-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to