Ryan Abel | 2 May 02:17 2009
Picon

Scheduling the May sprint meeting

How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?

--
Ryan Abel
Maemo Community Council member
Kees Jongenburger | 2 May 07:27 2009
Picon

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5@...> wrote:
> How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?

We (Quim,Niels and myself) will be going to visit the possible
locations for the Maemo Summit
so can't make it.

Greetings

>
> --
> Ryan Abel
> Maemo Community Council member
>
> _______________________________________________
> maemo-community mailing list
> maemo-community@...
> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
>
Ryan Abel | 2 May 10:40 2009
Picon

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting


On May 2, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Kees Jongenburger wrote:

> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5@...> wrote:
>
>> How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?
>
> We (Quim,Niels and myself) will be going to visit the possible
> locations for the Maemo Summit
> so can't make it.

Ah, OK, how about Tuesday same time?

--
Ryan Abel
Maemo Community Council member
Kees Jongenburger | 2 May 10:56 2009
Picon

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5@...> wrote:
>
> On May 2, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Kees Jongenburger wrote:
>
>> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5@...> wrote:
>>
>>> How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?
>>
>> We (Quim,Niels and myself) will be going to visit the possible
>> locations for the Maemo Summit
>> so can't make it.
>
>
> Ah, OK, how about Tuesday same time?

Fine by be

>
> --
> Ryan Abel
> Maemo Community Council member
>
> _______________________________________________
> maemo-community mailing list
> maemo-community@...
> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
>
Andrew Flegg | 3 May 10:57 2009

May 2009 sprint meeting

Hi,

I'm unable to chair a sprint meeting next week, so Ryan has kindly
volunteered (*cough*) to organise it on my behalf.

Some thoughts on the April 2009 sprint[1]:

 * With less than a week to go before a month has elapsed, there are
   a frustrating number of tasks which are at 0% progress, have "?"s
   still in their row and have generally been unmaintained - despite
   them being committed to within the sprint process.

 * Emails requesting that this chart get updated generally went
   unheeded by almost everyone who had committed to tasks.

 * Only one person reporting activity during the period referenced
   a task ID, despite a perfectly reasonable request from the
   community that that be done. It would not have caused _any_
   (let alone significant) overhead.

 * At least one "must" task (which was "definitely" committed to
   in April) is listed as at 0%. Despite concerns being raised
   about the feasibility of the task.

I would *much* rather things were debated when suggested rather than
just flat-out ignored. I would hope that people would come to the
sprint planning meeting in the next period with a fleshed out,
concrete proposal (as per the process[2]). Anything which is clearly
not achievable within 4 weeks should be challenged, and anything which
can have a note against it of "other than that this is [mostly] done".
(Continue reading)

Dave Neary | 3 May 23:12 2009

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

Should be OK for me.

Cheers,
Dave.

Ryan Abel wrote:
> On May 2, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Kees Jongenburger wrote:
> 
>> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5@...> wrote:
>>
>>> How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?
>> We (Quim,Niels and myself) will be going to visit the possible
>> locations for the Maemo Summit
>> so can't make it.
> 
> 
> Ah, OK, how about Tuesday same time?
> 
> --
> Ryan Abel
> Maemo Community Council member
> 
> _______________________________________________
> maemo-community mailing list
> maemo-community@...
> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
> 

--

-- 
maemo.org docsmaster
(Continue reading)

Tim | 4 May 03:05 2009
Face

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

I won't be able to make any morning (US) meetings this week. Sorry.

Tim

Dave Neary wrote:
> Should be OK for me.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave.
>
> Ryan Abel wrote:
>> On May 2, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Kees Jongenburger wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Ryan Abel<rabelg5@...>  wrote:
>>>
>>>> How does Monday May 4th at 1400 UTC sound to everybody?
>>> We (Quim,Niels and myself) will be going to visit the possible
>>> locations for the Maemo Summit
>>> so can't make it.
>>
>> Ah, OK, how about Tuesday same time?
>>
>> --
>> Ryan Abel
>> Maemo Community Council member
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> maemo-community mailing list
>> maemo-community@...
>> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
(Continue reading)

Henri Bergius | 4 May 09:15 2009

Re: May 2009 sprint meeting

Hi,

2009/5/3 Andrew Flegg <andrew <at> bleb.org>:
> Some thoughts on the April 2009 sprint[1]:
>  * At least one "must" task (which was "definitely" committed to
>   in April) is listed as at 0%. Despite concerns being raised
>   about the feasibility of the task.

The good news is that that particular task is actually in quite a good shape, the wiki just isn't up-to-date
on that...

...for the reason of the bad news: we've had some unforeseen hassles this month, especially impacting our
work with application karma:

* Hirvinen is no longer working with us
* We had an unplanned (our landlord went out of business) office move, though to a better location

Despite these, I'm still optimistic that Brainstorm is ready to go public beta before the meeting
(everything was ready at the end of last week but we didn't launch because of the 1st of May holidays).

I'm also trying to write Patrik's notes on the App Karma open so that we could have that up on the Wiki before
the meeting. There might *also* be some code, but that depends on how tomorrow goes.

On the bright side, we will have some new additions to the team starting this month :-)

> Andrew

/Henri

-- 
(Continue reading)

Ryan Abel | 4 May 20:57 2009
Picon

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

Well, we've got two yes and one no. Should I take that as agreement
that it's OK from the rest, or do we need to find another time?
Ferenc Szekely | 4 May 21:11 2009

Re: Scheduling the May sprint meeting

Ryan Abel wrote:
> Well, we've got two yes and one no. Should I take that as agreement
> that it's OK from the rest, or do we need to find another time?

Time is fine by me. Sorry not replying earlier.

-ferenc

Gmane