Dear FOSSASIA Supporter,
please join us at FOSSASIA 2015 in Singapore, the premier Free and Open Source technology event in Asia for developers, students, start-ups, and contributors. In 2015 the event will take place from March 13-15. Projects at FOSSASIA range from open hardware, to design, graphics and software.
For our 2015 feature tracks we are looking for speakers that share our passion about code, open technology and community. We are interested in topics including:
- Big data, Open data, Cloud solutions and DevOps
- Geolocation software, maps and mesh ups
- Maker projects, 3D technologies
- Open design software, open manufacturing, wearables
- Docker, Programming languages, Python, Go, and more
45 international speakers, 15 local speakers and participants from Asia and around the world are expected to join the three day event. Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Stefan Koehler, who will talk about the development of LiMux, the Linux Project in the City of Munich
- Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist at MariaDB, who will give insights into the latest developments of the database
- Kushal Das, who will talk about his work as Director at the Python Software Foundation
- Andreas Bräu, who will give a presentation about Freifunk Mesh Networks and his work on the FOSSASIA API
Please submit your talk now: Speaker Registration
* Submission deadline 23 Dec. 2014
Heads of the organization team are Hong Phuc Dang and Mario Behling. FOSSASIA is a non-profit organization supporting developers and makers of the Free and Open Source tech community in Asia. The aim of FOSSASIA is to develop and adapt open technologies for social change with a focus on Asian users. FOSSASIA was established in 2009. The annual FOSSASIA Summit is the top Free and Open Source technology event in Asia. Previous events took place in Cambodia and in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Vietnam and attracted up to 1400 people.
More info on the FOSSASIA Summit 2015 at the Event Website
Read the Call for Speakers here.
Get FOSSASIA Summit Tickets at Eventbrite.
Read about our activities on the FOSSASIA Blog.
Check out our current FOSSASIA Google Code-In Program.