I am proud to announce that Conduit 0.3.13 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Conduit is a synchronization application for GNOME. It allows you to synchronize your files, photos, emails, contacts, notes, calendar data and any other type of personal information and synchronize that data with another computer, an online service, or even another electronic device.
Conduit manages the synchronization and conversion of data into other formats.
For example, Conduit allows you to;
* Synchronize your Tomboy notes with another computer
* Synchronize your your PIM data to your mobile phone, iPod,
Nokia Internet tablet, or between computers
* Upload photos to Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, ShutterFly and your iPod,
* ... and many more
Any combination you can imagine, Conduit will take care of the conversion
Where can I find out more?
* Website: http://www.conduit-project.org/
* Screenshots/Screencast: http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/Screenshots
* Mailing List: http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/conduit-list
* Bugs: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=conduit
* Much improved RSS feed enclosure support, thanks to the use of
the python-feedparser module.
* Merge platform abstraction branch for improved startup time and a great many
* Conflict improvements. Duplicate conflicts should no longer be shown
in the UI.
* The UI should will now reuse your theme colors
* Finer borders and smaller rectangles to match closer with GNOME style
* Usage hints are now displayed at the bottom of the window, indicating steps
that should be taken after one adds items to the Canvas
* A number of example Conduits can be created from the File->Examples menu
* Fixed #516646, Welcome message remains on canvas after dataprovider added (John Stowers)
* Fixed #517877, Scrolling in Canvas Pane not working correctly (John Stowers)
* Fixed #525259, the canvas pane become a mess for remote startup (John Stowers)
* Fixed #528221, Evo to iPod synchronisation fails (John Carr)
* Fixed #530768, update conflicts after a new sync (John Stowers)
* Fixed #543366, Replacement of modified items could be more efficient (Manuel J. Garrido)
* Fixed #543534, The "Conduit Manual" window crashes. (John Stowers)
* Fixed #543685, Feedmodule should use feedparser (John Stowers)
* Fixed #543738, Patch: Add data-type for bookmarks. (Andrew Stormont)
* Fixed #544712, "Add directory" button throws error when adding "Files" source (John Stowers)
* Fixed #545129, GoogleContact : Crash to push a contact with not email (Roumano)
* Fixed #545728, Picasa doesn't delete photos in one way syncs (Manuel J. Garrido)
* Fixed #509702, conduit segfaults when quitting (John Stowers)
* Updated gl: Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
* Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez <jorgegonz <at> svn.gnome.org
* Updated ar: Djihed Afifi <djihed <at> gmail.com
* Updated pt_BR: Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
* Updated pt: Duarte Loreto
* Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez, Jorge Gonzalez <jorgegonz <at> svn.gnome.org
What Can Conduit Do:
For a list of all the services that conduit supports see
Conduit can perform one-way and two-synchronization (and conversion/transcoding)
of data between locations. In one-way sync/export conduit will only replace
exising data if the new copy has been modified. It can also optionally delete
data if the original has been deleted.
Conduit has a complete DBus interface to allow other application authors to
use Conduit to perform the synchronization and export tasks of their
03 August 2008