src/gdb/gdbserver ChangeLog linux-low.c mem-br ...
<palves <at> sourceware.org>
2010-05-02 00:47:34 GMT
Module name: src
Changes by: palves <at> sourceware.org 2010-05-02 00:47:34
gdb/gdbserver : ChangeLog linux-low.c mem-break.c mem-break.h
* linux-low.c (linux_kill_one_lwp): Assume the lwp is stopped.
(linux_kill): Stop all lwps here. Don't delete the main lwp here.
(linux_detach_one_lwp): Assume the lwp is stopped.
(linux_detach): Stop all lwps here. Don't blindly delete all
(linux_mourn): Delete all lwps of the process that is gone.
(linux_wait_1): Don't delete the last lwp of the process here.
* mem-break.h (mark_breakpoints_out): Declare.
* mem-break.c (mark_breakpoints_out): New.
(free_all_breakpoints): Use it.
* server.c (handle_target_event): If the process is gone, mark
* thread-db.c (struct thread_db) <create_bp>: New field.
(thread_db_enable_reporting): Fix prototype. Store a thread event
breakpoint reference in the thread_db struct.
(thread_db_load_search): Clear the thread_db object.
(disable_thread_event_reporting): Use it.