1.0.2 is released!
Christopher Cotton <me <at> christophercotton.com>
2012-04-17 15:53:31 GMT
The 1.0.2 version of Spaceward Ho is released. Please be sure to
re-review and rate the application.
We improved the application from the feedback of users on
Twitter/Tumblr/TouchArcade and the iTunes comments.
• Made the TechBar sliders a little bigger and easier to manipulate,
since many folks were having problems hitting them correctly. (from
• Fixed Random Fleet Movement and possible random crashes from using
the Organize Fleets dialog. If you had a fleet move to another planet
instantly mistakenly, or lost dreadnoughts (from drdreric, Brett
Kessler), it is fixed.
• Improved the pinch/zoom of the Galaxy. No more mega small planets
(unless you really shrink the galaxy) (from Brett Kessler)
• Allow Built Ships to be renamed
• Allow for display of temperatures on planets colder than -99 (before
it would display as just “-“)
• Deselect a Planet if it is already selected when tapped on again
• When selecting a planet, restart the selection animation at full
(makes it not seem jumpy)
• No longer crash on Large Galaxy (>200 stars) (from trinko)
• Distances between fleet paths now are displayed on top of everything
and with a background so you can see them. (drdreric)
• Fleets have a shadow so they are more visible when conflicting with
• When building ships, if you change ship types it will reset back
down to 1 to build. This prevents building 100 colony ships right
after building 100 fighters.
• In build ships dialog, if you run out of ships types and get a
“Don’t Cheat” sound. You need to scrap some old ships. (thanks
profsheldon for the bug report!) In next version, we will put up a
warning and let you scrap old types.
• Fixed crash when selecting where a terraform bar would be on planets
• Fixed double percent %% in radical text strings
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
ho5palm-digest <at> yahoogroups.com
ho5palm-fullfeatured <at> yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ho5palm-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: