Problem with H flag in created patches
I tried to create patches for the serif fonts, because I have another set of
Greek glyphs ready, but for some reason I can't create "clean" patches:
There are dozens of chunks like this in the patch: (this one is for
DejaVuSerif.sfd, but also bold and oblique are affected)
<at> <at> -1127,7 +1127,7 <at> <at>
Encoding: 65 65 65
And it is always a change on the Flags line. It looks like the H flag is not recognized by FontForge, and therefor lost when saving, because "HW" flags are changed into "W", and "H" only lines are completely removed.
I was using FontForge version 2005-09-29 and tried it with also with the latest available version 2005-10-29, but no success. I also tried to just save the original DejaVuSerif, sfdnormalize it and diff it with the original and it still happens. So now I'm running out of ideas...
I attached a patch file for examination (this patch was just created as in the previous paragraph: no glyphs edited, just saved and normalized)