Paul Alfille | 1 Apr 02:22 2007
Picon

Re: New distribution of Slackware going active RSN

What version of the kernel does it use? I'm interested because of the recent reports of FUSE problems with 2.6.19+

Paul Alfille


On 3/31/07, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
Just in case anyone missed it, Slackware 11.0 went GA (Generally
Available) towards the beginning of last winter.

Is anyone besides me building and using OWFS on it? My usual on again
off again project is still going active, namely that of having a
system hanging around monitoring the temperature of the apartment. I
had planned on using a string of DS1822 or DS18S20s or even the
DS18B20 devices, depending on who turns up first.

So there you go.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
Gregg Levine | 1 Apr 02:41 2007
Picon

Re: New distribution of Slackware going active RSN

On 3/31/07, Paul Alfille <paul.alfille <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> What version of the kernel does it use? I'm interested because of the recent
> reports of FUSE problems with 2.6.19+
>
> Paul Alfille
>
>
>
> On 3/31/07, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello!
> > Just in case anyone missed it, Slackware 11.0 went GA (Generally
> > Available) towards the beginning of last winter.
> >
> > Is anyone besides me building and using OWFS on it? My usual on again
> > off again project is still going active, namely that of having a
> > system hanging around monitoring the temperature of the apartment. I
> > had planned on using a string of DS1822 or DS18S20s or even the
> > DS18B20 devices, depending on who turns up first.
> >
> > So there you go.
> > --
> > Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
> > "This signature was once found posting rude
> > messages in English in the Moscow subway."
> >
> >
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> > Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
> your
> > opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> >
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> > _______________________________________________
> > Owfs-developers mailing list
> > Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> >
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
> >
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Owfs-developers mailing list
> Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>
>
Hello!
Your in luck with this one. It's not using the 2.6 stuff as default.
It's still using the 2.4 ones, 2.4.33.3 to be exact.
--

-- 
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
J Kvalvaag | 1 Apr 07:20 2007

Re: New distribution of Slackware going active RSN

> On 3/31/07, Paul Alfille <paul.alfille <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>> What version of the kernel does it use? I'm interested because of the recent
>> reports of FUSE problems with 2.6.19+
>>
>> Paul Alfille
>>
>>
>>
>> On 3/31/07, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello!
>> > Just in case anyone missed it, Slackware 11.0 went GA (Generally
>> > Available) towards the beginning of last winter.
>> >
>> > Is anyone besides me building and using OWFS on it? My usual on again
>> > off again project is still going active, namely that of having a
>> > system hanging around monitoring the temperature of the apartment. I
>> > had planned on using a string of DS1822 or DS18S20s or even the
>> > DS18B20 devices, depending on who turns up first.
>> >
>> > So there you go.
>> > --
>> > Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
>> > "This signature was once found posting rude
>> > messages in English in the Moscow subway."
>> >
>> >
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
>> > Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
>> your
>> > opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
>> >
>> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Owfs-developers mailing list
>> > Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>> >
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>> >
>>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
>> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
>> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
>> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owfs-developers mailing list
>> Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>>
>>
> Hello!
> Your in luck with this one. It's not using the 2.6 stuff as default.
> It's still using the 2.4 ones, 2.4.33.3 to be exact.

2.6.17.13 and 2.6.18 are optional. However, with Slackware you can download
whatever kernel you like from kernel.org, and just use it. Slackware always
use unpatched kernels.

I usually install the default kernel. After the install is finished I go to
kernel.org and grab the latest stable release.

There is normally no need to use initrd. Just install kernel, edit lilo.conf,
run lilo and reboot.

--
Joran Kvalvaag

> --
> Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
> "This signature was once found posting rude
>  messages in English in the Moscow subway."
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Owfs-developers mailing list
> Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
Gregg Levine | 2 Apr 06:05 2007
Picon

OWFS on Slackware 11.0 works

Hello!
I have finished getting this Slackware 11.0 box to work. OWFS has been
installed properly and so has FUSE. Both work properly.

The DS1822 that I have connected reports the temperature properly.
However I have installed temploggerd-1.3.3 and in this case I've
configured it for /usr/ instead of /usr/local/ any suggestions for
having the program run and do its job? Also to which webserver to I
point it at? I have apache installed.
--

-- 
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
Matt | 2 Apr 14:51 2007
Picon
Picon

Re: python, ownet, nlsu2, and owshell utils

Nope, via usb on Debian or usb on a NSLU (2.6p3, I upgraded it.) , one 
of DS2423 devices does not appear.
For the device which is discovered, one difference is that with 
Debian+USB, I can read the counter via python, using the NSLU I cannot.

On Debian+Serial, I can see and read both devices.

Has anyone else got multiple DS2423 devices on USB ?

Any ideas ?

I have another DS2423 somewhere, I'll find it and add it to the bus to 
see what affect it has.

Matt wrote:
> 'counters_A' works fine with these devices on Debian Etch + owserver 
> v2.6p0 + serial.
>
> Using NSLU +owserver 2.6p2 + usb, only one of the counter devices 
> appears on the bus and I'm not able to read the counter attribute via 
> python.
>
> I'll try the usb on Debian to see if it a usb thing....
>
> Thanks
>
>
> Paul Davis wrote:
>   
>> Try:
>>
>> print getattr(s,'counters_A') or
>> print s.counters_A
>>
>> Periods in attribute names get replaced by underscores in ownet.
>> Not sure where (if) it's documented, perhaps in the source someplace,  
>> but
>> that's the rule.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>
>> On Mar 25, 2007, at 6:29 AM, Matt wrote:
>>
>>   
>>     
>>> Well spotted and I briefly hoped that would be be the answer, but  
>>> sadly
>>> not so.
>>> The python example, does use the wrong ID but even with the correct ID
>>> it fails.
>>>
>>> Interestingly 1D.438101000000 has vanish from the bus.
>>>
>>> George M. Zouganelis wrote:
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> it may sound sily, but in your examples you are reading a different
>>>> counter-chip in each case. Is it ok ?
>>>>
>>>> Matt wrote on 25/3/2007 11:41:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm tinkering around with ownet in python (which I like very much,
>>>>> bravo), and I have a situation I don't understand.
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm trying to read a rain gauge which is a counter, connected via  
>>>>> usb
>>>>> to a nslu2 (owserver 2.6p2)
>>>>>
>>>>>  From a Debian Etch machine (owread 2.6p0)
>>>>>
>>>>> /opt/owfs/bin/owdir -s 10.0.0.10:3002 /1D.F8B405000000/
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/address
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/counters.ALL
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/counters.A
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/counters.B
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/crc8
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/family
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/id
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/locator
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/memory
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/mincount
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/pages
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/present
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/r_address
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/r_id
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/r_locator
>>>>> /1D.F8B405000000/type
>>>>>
>>>>> and...
>>>>>
>>>>> /opt/owfs/bin/owread -s 10.0.0.10:3002 /1D.F8B405000000/counters.A
>>>>>       206666
>>>>>
>>>>> That works fine.
>>>>>  From python on the same machine
>>>>>
>>>>>         
>>>>>           
>>>>>>>> import ownet
>>>>>>>> s=ownet.Sensor("1D.438101000000","10.0.0.10",3002)
>>>>>>>> print getattr(s,'counters.A')
>>>>>>>>               
>>>>>>>>                 
>>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
>>>>>   File "usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ownet/__init__.py", line  
>>>>> 254,
>>>>> in __getattr__
>>>>> AttributeError: counters.A
>>>>>
>>>>> furthermore..
>>>>>
>>>>>         
>>>>>           
>>>>>>>> print s._attrs
>>>>>>>>               
>>>>>>>>                 
>>>>> {}
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Any ideas ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>> Matt
>>>>>         
>>>>>           
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
>> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
>> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
>> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owfs-developers mailing list
>> Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>>
>>   
>>     
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Owfs-developers mailing list
> Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
>
>   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
Robert Hampf | 2 Apr 17:00 2007

Installation problem

Hi!

I'm trying to install Owfs on a Fedora 6 x86_64. While doing make or
make install i get this:

make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/owfs-2.6p4/module/swig/python'
/usr/bin/swig -python -o ow_wrap.c ../ow.i
python setup.py build
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.4
creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.4/ow
copying ow/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.4/ow
running build_ext
building '_OW' extension
creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.4
gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions
-fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC -fPIC
-I../../owlib/src/include -I../../../src/include -I/usr/include/python2.4 -c ow_wrap.c -o
build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.4/ow_wrap.o  
gcc: : No such file or directory
gcc: : No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/python2.4/Python.h:8,
                 from ow_wrap.c:112:
/usr/include/python2.4/pyconfig.h:6:25: error: pyconfig-64.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/python2.4/Python.h:55,
                 from ow_wrap.c:112:
/usr/include/python2.4/pyport.h:612:2: error: #error "LONG_BIT definition appears wrong for
platform (bad gcc/glibc config?)."
error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
make[4]: *** [OW.py] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/owfs-2.6p4/module/swig/python'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/owfs-2.6p4/module/swig/python'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/owfs-2.6p4/module/swig'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/owfs-2.6p4/module'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

What should I do to continue?

rh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
Alexander Winkler | 3 Apr 11:38 2007
Picon

Unable to set values with OWNet.pm


Hi folks,

I am new to this mailing list and to the whole 1wire/owfs stuff, too.
Currently I am playing around with a DS2408. I am able to
connect to it via 1Wire (DS9490R, USB->RJ11->RJ45). owserver is
running fine as well as direct access via owfs (read, write etc.).

Now I tried to play a bit with OWNet.pm and here comes the first
problem. The read methods seem to work fine but there is no chance to
set any value on the 1wire bus. The weird thing is, that the
write method returns a true value (1), indicating that all is fine
(server connection, path, writeable property).

Example:

$owsrv->write('/29.4CBE01000000/PIO.0', 1);
returns 1, all seems ok

$owsrv->read('/29.4CBE01000000/PIO.0');
returns 0, nothing has been set at all

In addition there are 8 LEDs which shine if one of the PIOs is
set.

Summary:
Settings/Writes via owserver, owhttpd and owfs works fine - OWNet.pm
does not.

So, I have no idea what or where the problem might be. I'd be glad if
anyone might give a hint or already has a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Alexander Winkler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
Paul Alfille | 5 Apr 12:34 2007
Picon

Fwd: Dead WRT54G v2

Tom Ament asked me to forward this to the list to see if anyone can help with a WRT54G problem.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Ament < thament <at> verizon.net>
Date: Apr 4, 2007 5:35 PM
Subject: Dead WRT54G v2

Any chance you have a schematic of the power side of this thing.  I have one that is totally dead,  no lights nada.

 

Thanks in advance

 

Tom

-----------

If you could post it would be great.  This seems like more than a typical brick problem although I have never seen one bricked.  I assume with a bricked router you still get some indication of power bit flashing or solid lights.  The Ac adapter is good and power is getting to the board but that's it.

 

Thanks and appreciate the offer to post.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
Rob Conway | 5 Apr 14:31 2007

HELP Using DS2405 as Digital Inputs (NSLU2) and some great I/O boards

After my NSLU2 has now run faultlessly with owserver for 3 weeks, thanks Christian for the help, having got rid of fuse and only startup owserver. I decided to move into control.  I built two I/O boards from the futurlec opto isolated digital input board and a Digital output board.  I included a link as at US13.00 each they work out great with only minor modifications.  They have an area to mount the DS2405/6 chip directly onto the board.
 
I had 4 off each of the following chips so I installed them as follows
 
DI board uses 4 x  DS2405
DO boards use 4 x DS2406
 
Included link to some pics of the I/O boards
 
DO board no 1wire as yet however driver transistor removed  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/rjconway/IMG_0018.jpg
 
DI board with DS2405 fitted (no enclusre as yet) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/rjconway/IMG_0025-1.jpg
DI board underside wires not too many mods required...  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/rjconway/IMG_0023-1.jpg
 
 
NOW MY PROBLEM
The digital input board uses DS2405 and I just read the sense parameter.  It seems that regardless of how fast I scan these (2 sec or 20 sec) it takes 2 (sometimes 3) reads of the sense parameter before the state changes. Again if I  physically turn off the input, the 1st read no change the 2nd read it will show a change.  
 
I am now approaching 20 devices on the network and do not particulary want to scan these Digital inputs twice as fast as nessecary.  I am going to use some inputs as "momentary buttons and a high level alarm" thus wanting to read the status on every scan.
 
 
 
this is my test script...I just turn on the DO to watch the lights turn on in succession looks cool and is fast !
###########################################################
#!/bin/bash
DO_2="/opt/bin/owwrite -s 3002 12.267745000000/PIO.BYTE"
DO_3="/opt/bin/owwrite -s 3002 12.A37645000000/PIO.BYTE"
DO_4="/opt/bin/owwrite -s 3002 12.D37245000000/PIO.BYTE"
DO_1="/opt/bin/owwrite -s 3002 12.276B45000000/PIO.BYTE"
 
while true
do
 
DI_4=$(/opt/bin/owread -s 3002 05.FC152D000000/sensed)
DI_1=$(/opt/bin/owread -s 3002 05.76132D000000/sensed)
DI_3=$(/opt/bin/owread -s 3002 05.65142D000000/sensed)
DI_2=$(/opt/bin/owread -s 3002 05.07202D000000/sensed)
 
$DO_1 1
$DO_2 1
$DO_3 1
$DO_4 1
sleep 1
$DO_1 0
$DO_2 0
$DO_3 0
$DO_4 0
sleep 20
 
echo $DI_1 $DI_2 $DI_3 $DI_4
done
####################################
 
cheers
 
rob Australia
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Owfs-developers mailing list
Owfs-developers <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/owfs-developers
Jan Kandziora | 5 Apr 15:01 2007
Picon
Picon

Re: HELP Using DS2405 as Digital Inputs (NSLU2) and some great I/O boards

Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2007 14:31 schrieb Rob Conway:
>
> NOW MY PROBLEM
> The digital input board uses DS2405 and I just read the sense parameter. 
> It seems that regardless of how fast I scan these (2 sec or 20 sec) it
> takes 2 (sometimes 3) reads of the sense parameter before the state
> changes. Again if I  physically turn off the input, the 1st read no change
> the 2nd read it will show a change.
>
> I am now approaching 20 devices on the network and do not particulary want
> to scan these Digital inputs twice as fast as nessecary.  I am going to use
> some inputs as "momentary buttons and a high level alarm" thus wanting to
> read the status on every scan.
>
Aside from using a microcontroller as the host, the DS2405 is unsuitable for 
momentary buttons. To catch a single keypress, you have to scan right at the 
moment the key is pressed. With a multi-process OS like Linux, this is not 
feasible. It's likely your application is currently suspended due to some 
other process occupying the processor, so you lose the keypress.

Other problems like key chatter get in your way, too.

Use the DS2408 as a keyboard input. It has internal edge detector and latches, 
and a alarm function triggered as soon as an edge is detected. With this 
chip, you eleminate the problems you have with the DS2405 and may use the 
conditional search function (alarm directory) to check if any button was 
pressed since last check.

Kind regards

	Jan
--

-- 
A bureaucrat's idea of cleaning up his files
is to make a copy of everything before he destroys it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

Gmane