ExsonQu | 1 Nov 01:36 2011
Picon

Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta en Materia de Retenciones

*Dear all:*

I have no idea about this. It's on nabble forum and not be accepted by mail
list.

Best regards!

Exson

robertojavierpinto wrote:
> 
> existe actualmente algun metodo para aplicar el impuesto sobre la
> renta(asi se denomina en venezuela) lo cual es un procedimiento de retener
> parte del impuesto a los proveedores dependiento de su tipo??
> 

--
View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Impuesto-sobre-la-Renta-en-Materia-de-Retenciones-tp3956178p3962163.html
Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA® Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
Ricard Andreu | 1 Nov 03:54 2011
Picon

Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta en Materia de Retenciones

Hi:


It's about the deduction of indirect taxes to suppliers directly from webERP. I think it's quite country specific, and not coded yet.

Regards,
Ricard


2011/11/1 ExsonQu <hexinfans-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
*Dear all:*

I have no idea about this. It's on nabble forum and not be accepted by mail
list.

Best regards!

Exson


robertojavierpinto wrote:
>
> existe actualmente algun metodo para aplicar el impuesto sobre la
> renta(asi se denomina en venezuela) lo cual es un procedimiento de retener
> parte del impuesto a los proveedores dependiento de su tipo??
>


--
View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Impuesto-sobre-la-Renta-en-Materia-de-Retenciones-tp3956178p3962163.html
Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&reg; Conference 2012
Save &#36;700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
_______________________________________________
web-ERP-users mailing list
web-ERP-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&reg; Conference 2012
Save &#36;700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
_______________________________________________
web-ERP-users mailing list
web-ERP-users@...
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
Phil Daintree | 1 Nov 08:51 2011
Picon

Re: Web ERP Document

There are plant maintenance scheduling facilities. This would be a nice 
addition to the fixed asset module.

Phil

On 01/11/11 12:03, ExsonQu wrote:
> *Hi, Arun:*
>
>           You can click menu button on the right corner when you log in to
> webERP. Then you'll find the explaination about manufacture.
>
>           Please subscribe the mailing lists while you posting your message
> to nabble.
>
>           Best regards!
>
>           Exson
>
>
> Arun wrote:
>>
>> Hi...
>>
>> I am very new to Web ERP, i would like to know about Web ERP functionality
>> especially in production and plant maintenance.if there is any document
>> where i can get those document.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Arun
>>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Web-ERP-Document-tp3954831p3961997.html
> Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Get your Android app more play: Bring it to the BlackBerry PlayBook
> in minutes. BlackBerry App World&#153; now supports Android&#153; Apps
> for the BlackBerry&reg; PlayBook&#153;. Discover just how easy and simple
> it is! http://p.sf.net/sfu/android-dev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> web-ERP-users mailing list
> web-ERP-users@...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
>

--

-- 
Phil

Phil Daintree
Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&reg; Conference 2012
Save &#36;700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
Phil Daintree | 1 Nov 09:00 2011
Picon

Re: Web ERP Document

Sorry I meant to say there are NO plant maintenance scheduling facilities.

On 01/11/11 20:51, Phil Daintree wrote:
> There are plant maintenance scheduling facilities. This would be a nice
> addition to the fixed asset module.
>
> Phil
>
> On 01/11/11 12:03, ExsonQu wrote:
>> *Hi, Arun:*
>>
>>            You can click menu button on the right corner when you log in to
>> webERP. Then you'll find the explaination about manufacture.
>>
>>            Please subscribe the mailing lists while you posting your message
>> to nabble.
>>
>>            Best regards!
>>
>>            Exson
>>
>>
>> Arun wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi...
>>>
>>> I am very new to Web ERP, i would like to know about Web ERP functionality
>>> especially in production and plant maintenance.if there is any document
>>> where i can get those document.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Arun
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Web-ERP-Document-tp3954831p3961997.html
>> Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Get your Android app more play: Bring it to the BlackBerry PlayBook
>> in minutes. BlackBerry App World&#153; now supports Android&#153; Apps
>> for the BlackBerry&reg; PlayBook&#153;. Discover just how easy and simple
>> it is! http://p.sf.net/sfu/android-dev2dev
>> _______________________________________________
>> web-ERP-users mailing list
>> web-ERP-users@...
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
>>
>

--

-- 
Phil

Phil Daintree
Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&reg; Conference 2012
Save &#36;700 by Nov 18
Register now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
Debi Cates | 1 Nov 23:59 2011
Picon

How to see discount price during inventory/customer inquiry?

I'm not seeing the discounted selling price for a customer and a particular item in SelectProduct.php. But when I sell an item to them, the discount is applied. I bet there is something I don't understand.

Customer is set up as
    Sales type/Price list: Business Partner

Item is set up as
    Discount category: 43

There is a discount matrix for
    Customer Price list/Sales type: Business Partner
    Discount Category Code: 43
    Quantity Break: 1
    Discount Rate: 10%

Select Product shows LP (list price, the default sales type value I have set in Set Up Configuration) for this customer.

Any suggestions on what I need to do so the customer's discounted price displays during a part inquiry? I sure hope I don't have to enter a discount price for each item for each sales type. Not only would that be time-consuming and easily outdated, but it would prevent the customer from seeing the discount % on their invoice.

Debi
Odessa, Texas, USA
   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
_______________________________________________
web-ERP-users mailing list
web-ERP-users@...
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
Phil Daintree | 2 Nov 00:27 2011
Picon

Re: How to see discount price during inventory/customer inquiry?

Hi Debii,
Unfortunately, the system does not show all customer prices for an item on an item inquiry,  the reason is
simple. As you know it is possible to have any number of price lists and it is also possible to have those
prices in any currency, the price can also be set for just a particular date range. We can also set specific
prices for each price list for each customer account and even by branch of each customer. For a single item
we already have an infinite number of prices, now add to that the prices resulting from discount matrix
calculations, for each quantity break and any number of customer groups, we are looking at a busy inquiry indeed!
For this reason only the default price list price displays in home currency on the item inquiry.
-- 
Phil
Phil Daintree
+64 (0)275 567890 GMT+12
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

Debi Cates <debimailbox-weberp <at> yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm not seeing the discounted selling price for a customer and a
>particular item in SelectProduct.php. But when I sell an item to them,
>the discount is applied. I bet there is something I don't understand.
>
>Customer is set up as 
>    Sales type/Price list: Business Partner
>
>Item is set up as
>    Discount category: 43
>
>There is a discount matrix for
>    Customer Price list/Sales type: Business Partner
>    Discount Category Code: 43
>    Quantity Break: 1
>    Discount Rate: 10%
>
>Select Product shows LP (list price, the default sales type value I
>have set in Set Up Configuration) for this customer. 
>
>Any suggestions on what I need to do so the customer's discounted price
>displays during a part inquiry? I sure hope I don't have to enter a
>discount price for each item for each sales type. Not only would that
>be time-consuming and easily outdated, but it would prevent the
>customer from seeing the discount % on their invoice.
>
>Debi
>Odessa, Texas,
>USA------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>RSA&#174; Conference 2012
>Save $700 by Nov 18
>Register now&#33;
>http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1_______________________________________________
>web-ERP-users mailing list
>web-ERP-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
_______________________________________________
web-ERP-users mailing list
web-ERP-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
Debi Cates | 2 Nov 00:53 2011
Picon

Re: How to see discount price during inventory/customer inquiry?

Hi Phil,

Oh, yeah, I definitely see the complexity of prices that webERP can handle. (Kudos to webERP developers!)

But customers -- even loyal customers -- will call and they are going to ask before they order, "How much will it cost me for one size 10 widget? What if I buy a box? What if I buy a size 11 widget?"

Perhaps open a new sales order to get the customer price, and cancel it if they don't buy?

Debi
Odessa, Texas, USA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
_______________________________________________
web-ERP-users mailing list
web-ERP-users@...
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
Arun | 2 Nov 08:15 2011

Demo

Hi..
I am unable to open the demo page, i found the below error message please
give me the solution as i need to give the  demo to our client

" Sorry, "index.php/index.php.php" is an unknown handler. "

Regards,

Arun 

--
View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Demo-tp3972028p3972028.html
Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
Tim Schofield | 2 Nov 08:42 2011

Re: Demo

I would be a bit careful of giving a potential client the website demo
as a reference. People are free to enter their own data on there and
what one person may consider a humorous name or part description can
be considered offensive by others.

Also it can look very odd as people experiment on the demo.

But of course its up to you....

Thanks
Tim

On 2 November 2011 10:15, Arun <arunmuthu@...> wrote:
> Hi..
> I am unable to open the demo page, i found the below error message please
> give me the solution as i need to give the  demo to our client
>
> " Sorry, "index.php/index.php.php" is an unknown handler. "
>
> Regards,
>
> Arun
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Demo-tp3972028p3972028.html
> Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> RSA&#174; Conference 2012
> Save $700 by Nov 18
> Register now&#33;
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
> _______________________________________________
> web-ERP-users mailing list
> web-ERP-users@...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
>

--

-- 
WebERP Africa Ltd
+447710427049
+254706554559
+255758554413
www.weberpafrica.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
Phil Daintree | 2 Nov 09:09 2011
Picon

Re: Demo

Hi Arun,

I am just uploading the new code ... should be done soon.

Phil

Phil Daintree
Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

On 02/11/11 20:42, Tim Schofield wrote:
> I would be a bit careful of giving a potential client the website demo
> as a reference. People are free to enter their own data on there and
> what one person may consider a humorous name or part description can
> be considered offensive by others.
>
> Also it can look very odd as people experiment on the demo.
>
> But of course its up to you....
>
> Thanks
> Tim
>
>
> On 2 November 2011 10:15, Arun<arunmuthu@...>  wrote:
>> Hi..
>> I am unable to open the demo page, i found the below error message please
>> give me the solution as i need to give the  demo to our client
>>
>> " Sorry, "index.php/index.php.php" is an unknown handler."
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Arun
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Demo-tp3972028p3972028.html
>> Sent from the web-ERP-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> RSA&#174; Conference 2012
>> Save $700 by Nov 18
>> Register now&#33;
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1
>> _______________________________________________
>> web-ERP-users mailing list
>> web-ERP-users@...
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-users
>>
>
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSA&#174; Conference 2012
Save $700 by Nov 18
Register now&#33;
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsa-sfdev2dev1

Gmane