Christoph Noack | 9 Jul 14:53 2011

My test for LibO Documentation Cover Proposals

Hi all!

See the subject line ... does that really work? Vor example, I'll the
order of the attachments should be kept. Let's see...

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/394df3e6-9447-4364-a5c6-ccdd99eca479/
--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Christoph Noack <christoph <at> dogmatux.com> to test <test <at> documentfoundation.org>.
Christoph Noack | 10 Jul 08:31 2011

Re: My test for LibO Documentation Cover Proposals

Testing the mail w/o attachments ...

Am Samstag, den 09.07.2011, 14:53 +0200 schrieb Christoph Noack:
> Hi all!
> 
> See the subject line ... does that really work? Vor example, I'll the
> order of the attachments should be kept. Let's see...
> 
> Cheers,
> Christoph
> 
> --
> Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/394df3e6-9447-4364-a5c6-ccdd99eca479/
> --
> This mail was parsed by pymime,
> and was sent from Christoph Noack <christoph <at> dogmatux.com> to test <test <at> documentfoundation.org>.

--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Christoph Noack <christoph <at> dogmatux.com> to test <at> document
klaus-jürgen weghorn ol | 11 Jul 07:39 2011
Picon

Re: Sending two different attachments

Am 27.06.2011 16:54, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> Hi,
> sending two different attachments in one email. One is allowed (png),
> one not (dwg).
> Let's have a look what happens ;-)
 > --
 > Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org
 > /attachments/mail/f1303137-fa04-4113-9001-ec1bdfd826d4/
 > --
 > This mail was parsed by pymime,
 > and was sent from =?ISO-8859-15?Q?klaus-j=FCrgen_weghorn_ol?=
 > <ol <at> sophia-louise.de> to test <at> documentfoundation.org.

I didn't get any email that the time for this attachment is running out 
and will not be available and a special time.
It should do, or am I wrong?

--

-- 
Grüße
k-j

--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from =?ISO-8859-15?Q?klaus-j=FCrgen_weghorn_ol?= <ol <at> sop
klaus-jürgen weghorn ol | 11 Jul 08:35 2011
Picon

Two Linux attachments for German discuss-ml

Two Linux attachments for German discuss-ml.

--

-- 
Grüße
k-j

--
Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/19697137-dbd8-41a5-90f2-4df76a340735/
--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from =?ISO-8859-15?Q?klaus-j=FCrgen_weghorn_ol?= <ol <at> sophia-louise.de> to test <at> documentfoundation.org.
Bernhard Dippold | 12 Jul 22:53 2011
Picon

attachments of our logo in different versions

I attached different versions of our logo in order to test the service 
and provide the files to Nik who has problems with our SVG files in the 
wiki...

--
Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/ad5c5c08-699d-4c0c-9bc1-9b570139c52a/
--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Bernhard Dippold <bernhard <at> familie-dippold.at> to test <at> documentfoundation.org.
Bernhard Dippold | 12 Jul 23:41 2011
Picon

Re: attachments of our logo in different versions

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
> I attached different versions of our logo in order to test the service
> and provide the files to Nik who has problems with our SVG files in the
> wiki...
>
> --
> Attachments are available at
> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/ad5c5c08-699d-4c0c-9bc1-9b570139c52a/
>
> --
> This mail was parsed by pymime,
> and was sent from Bernhard Dippold <bernhard <at> familie-dippold.at> to
> test <at> documentfoundation.org.

While the SVG attachments are found in the attachment site,the two EPS 
versions have been stripped off.

As they are not too large (about 360 to 380 kB) it must be the file 
format that has been rejected.

I'm unsure if we should allow EPS (for design it would be helpful, I think).

What do others mean?

Best regards

Bernhard

--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
(Continue reading)

Christian Lohmaier | 12 Jul 23:54 2011

Re: attachments of our logo in different versions

Hi Bernhard, *,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard <at> familie-dippold.at> wrote:
> Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
>>
>> I attached different versions of our logo in order to test the service
>> and provide the files to Nik who has problems with our SVG files in the
>> wiki...

That's not quite the intended use case :-P

> While the SVG attachments are found in the attachment site,the two EPS
> versions have been stripped off.

Yes, eps just is not in the list of allowed extensions.

> [...]
> I'm unsure if we should allow EPS (for design it would be helpful, I think).

Hmm - I don't thinks so. EPS is not the classical source format, is
it? It's end-result of a rendered export. And it's not the format to
use when you want other people to just have a look.

> What do others mean?

Well - personally I don't think its necessary. For the end-result, for
stuff you want the general public to use/see, the wiki or the website
is more appropriate, the attachment-service is more for the
"in-the-works" kind of stuff.... (and I don't consider eps to be a
(Continue reading)

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol | 13 Jul 08:10 2011
Picon

Re: attachments of our logo in different versions

Am 12.07.2011 23:41, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
> Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
>> I attached different versions of our logo in order to test the service
>> and provide the files to Nik who has problems with our SVG files in the
>> wiki...
>>
>> --
>> Attachments are available at
>> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/ad5c5c08-699d-4c0c-9bc1-9b570139c52a/
>>
>>
>> --
>> This mail was parsed by pymime,
>> and was sent from Bernhard Dippold <bernhard <at> familie-dippold.at> to
>> test <at> documentfoundation.org.
>
> While the SVG attachments are found in the attachment site,the two EPS
> versions have been stripped off.

The more difficult problem is that there is no notice that the 
attachments have been stripped off.

I put this as a question to the wikipage [1]

[1] 
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOffice_Mail_Attachment_Service#Feedback

[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libo-mas-web.png

>
(Continue reading)

Ivan M. | 13 Jul 11:51 2011
Picon

test?


--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from "Ivan M." <ivanm <at> patentpending.co.nz> to test <at> documentfou
Christian Lohmaier | 13 Jul 16:28 2011

Re: test?

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Ivan M. <ivanm <at> patentpending.co.nz> wrote:

FYI. - has been moderated...

ciao
Christian

--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture <at> googlemail.com> to

Gmane