Dennis Roczek | 22 Nov 16:54 2014
Picon

Dennis Roczek's License statements

Hi all,

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Regards,

Dennis Roczek
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 22 Nov 11:03 2014

[Bug 75025] LibreOffice 4.3 most annoying bugs

changed bug 75025
What Removed Added
Depends on   79303

You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 22 Nov 11:02 2014

[Bug 75025] LibreOffice 4.3 most annoying bugs

Comment # 81 on bug 75025 from Added bug 79303 - Page Numbering restarts when paragraph width is adjusted. This causes loss of data and prevents printing. Unacceptable in enterprise. This is a regression that has been bibisected.
You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
gerrit | 22 Nov 07:03 2014

LibreOffice Gerrit News for dev-tools on 2014-11-22

Moin!

* Open changes on master for project dev-tools changed in the last 25 hours:

None

* Merged changes on master for project dev-tools changed in the last 25 hours:

+ libreoffice-bugzilla2.py: try to avoid modifying non-LO bugs
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12290 from Michael Stahl

* Abandoned changes on master for project dev-tools changed in the last 25 hours:

None

* Open changes needing tweaks, but being untouched for more than a week:

None

Best,

Your friendly LibreOffice Gerrit Digest Mailer

Note: The bot generating this message can be found and improved here:
       https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=gerritbot/send-daily-digest
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
gerrit | 22 Nov 07:00 2014

LibreOffice Gerrit News for core on 2014-11-22

Moin!

* Open changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:

~~~~ First time contributors doing great things! ~~~~
+ fdo#85486 - Clean up unnecessary enumerations from xenum.hxx
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13029 from Ioan Radu
  about module cui, filter, include, sd, svx, sw
+ fdo#86440 move header and footer entry to insert menu
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13026 from Yousuf Philips
  about module sc, sd
+ fdo#86132 add tooltips to calc xcu file
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13023 from Yousuf Philips
  about module officecfg, sc
+ fdo#85594 enable conditional formatting button, add icons, and tooltips
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13021 from Yousuf Philips
  about module icon-themes, officecfg, sc
+ Second preparation of the LibreOfficeKit for Windows
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13017 from juegen funk
  about module include, smoketest
+ Removed useless includes in basctl/source/basicide/ tree
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12963 from Andrea Gelmini
  about module basctl
+ fdo#85486 - Clean up unnecessary enumerations from xenum.hxx
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12507 from Ioan Radu
  about module basctl, cui, filter, include, sd, svx, sw
~~~~ End of freshness ~~~~

+ vcl: remove System as friend of OutputDevice
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13036 from Chris Sherlock
  about module include
+ vcl: change Timer and Idle to use boost's Signal2
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12528 from Chris Sherlock
  about module include, vcl
+ fdo#75256 Improve sifr icontheme
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13031 from Matthias Freund
  about module icon-themes
+ scp2: move ct2n to AutoInstall
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13020 from David Ostrovsky
  about module build, scp2

* Merged changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:

+ vcl: remove ImplImageBmp as friend of OutputDevice
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13035 from Chris Sherlock
+ timers: Timer never started, remove it completely.
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13030 from Tobias Madl
+ vcl: remove ::Bitmap as friend of OutputDevice
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13013 from Chris Sherlock
+ make glxtest available in salmain
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13014 from Markus Mohrhard
+ HIG fixes for basctl
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12971 from Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
+ Use boost::signal in SmElementsControl
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12509 from Marcos Paulo de Souza
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator, step 5
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13012 from Björn Michaelsen
+ vcl: remove Application as friend of OutputDevice
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12989 from Chris Sherlock
+ add sanity checking to --with-iwyu
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12988 from Noel Grandin
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator, step 2
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13009 from Björn Michaelsen
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator, step 3
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13010 from Björn Michaelsen
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator, step 4
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13011 from Björn Michaelsen
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13007 from Björn Michaelsen
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13006 from Björn Michaelsen
+ expand complex cascading conditional operator, step 1
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13008 from Björn Michaelsen

* Abandoned changes on master for project core changed in the last 25 hours:

+ vcl: change Timer and Idle to use boost's Signal2
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12950 from Chris Sherlock
+ fdo#77121 Header / Footer positions not preserved after RT
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/9235 from Priyanka Gaikwad

* Open changes needing tweaks, but being untouched for more than a week:

+ Don’t Save --> Don't Save.
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12399 from Kevin Suo
+ fdo#77569 - Add Choose Theme to Format Menu
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12275 from Joel Madero
+ Perftest for loading autocorrect dictionaries, related fdo#79761
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11296 from Matúš Kukan
+ android: Show document browser back in the menu
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12108 from Jacobo Aragunde Pérez
+ coverity#1242459 Identical code for different branches
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11772 from Caolán McNamara
+ jvmfwk: Apple & Oracle's JRE detection for OS X 10.8+
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12057 from Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch
+ HIG-ification of GSoC Color Picker dialog
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11494 from Olivier Hallot
+ WIP: fdo#43090: Add an option to disable autoclose brackets
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/12024 from Marcos Paulo de Souza
+ fdo#39625 Make existing CppUnittests work
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11605 from Tobias Madl
+ fdo#58194 - export DOCX Automatic indent as firstLine indent
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/10425 from Joren De Cuyper
+ WIP (do not merge): remove custom impl of bidirectional list
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11001 from Chris Laplante
+ fdo#82335.
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11555 from Sudarshan Rao
+ fdo#81426 : Data from header and footer is getting lost.
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/10531 from Rajashri Udhoji
+ fdo#79541 :Corrupt: Shape  enclosed within a floating table
  in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/9914 from Rajashri Udhoji

Best,

Your friendly LibreOffice Gerrit Digest Mailer

Note: The bot generating this message can be found and improved here:
       https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=gerritbot/send-daily-digest
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Jan Holesovsky | 22 Nov 01:44 2014

Minutes of the ESC call: 2014-11-20

* Present:
    + Muthu, cloph, Lionel, David, Stephan, Kohei, Markus, Miklos, Kendy, Caolan,
      Eike, Robinson, Bjoern, Michael S, Norbert, Jan-Marek

* Completed Action Items:

    + tweak autogen.sh to not add --best-effort (needed for Jenkins) (Michael M) <- done

* Pending Action Items:
    + look at regressions associated with a SUSE bugzilla bugfix (Timar)
    + look at sorting spreadsheet / use-cases etc. (Eike)
        cf. https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=108990 ]
        ongoing, a mix of real bugs, wrong expectations and misconception about references

* Release Engineering update (Cloph)
    + 4.3.5 RC1 due next week (previously called 4.3.4)
        + just re-numbered the schedule
        + have nice chart -> Thunderbird/elsewhere mail/HTML copy/paste patch (Muthu)
            + review appreciated: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/11911/
            + done - thank you!
    + 4.4.0 Beta 1 / Feature Freeze / adjust ?
        + msm build problem fixed
            + re-occurence of a problem from March this year
            + will take one more last minute fix
            + will branch after the updated translations are in
            + Kendy would still like to push one thing there
                + ~1 hour needed
            + Moggi has a patch he'd like to get in too
                + but will take more than ~hour
                + late feature then
        + Recent Features ( fun ? )
            + expat -> libxml2 sax2 - 10% ? (Lubos)
            + threaded package2 / zipping (Matus)
            + threaded XLS[X] XclExpRow export win - ~20% (Michael)
            + bogus image compression avoidance (Matus)
            + calc bulk sliding window dep. tracking (Kohei)
        + Lateish Feature collection:
            + OpenGL rendering for Windows by default for good drivers (various)
               + CloudOn really waiting for the OpenGL work (Ptyl)
        + ongoing gerrit patch submissions
            + chart related patches in gerrit - fear factor (Kohei)
            + a queue of UX guys patches - modifying toolbars (Moggi)
                + good review before the feature freeze.
    + Android / iOS Remote
        + will update the support library
        + new Android UI; but minor otherwise

* Crashtest update (Markus)
    + futures / Manitu ordering update ?
    + migrated to a new host - 32 cores
        + started a test run yesterday evening - unfortunately shut down due to maintenance
        + takes 1 day now
    + Java processes during valitation biting us
        + threaded, load ~70 for 32 cores
    + when stable, will run a test with asan
        + memory access problems etc.
        + will provide the list of those that crash only with asan

* Hackfests
    + Toulouse Hackfest (Arnaud)
        + how it went?
        + well organized, thank you!
        + http://lefevre00.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/back-from-toulouse/
        + https://people.gnome.org/~michael/blog/2014-11-15.html https://people.gnome.org/~michael/blog/2014-11-16.html
        + people from an associated conference joined
            + interested in accessibility, UI, etc.
    + Munich hack-fest [ This Weekend ! ] (Jan-Marek):
        http://www.it-muenchen-blog.de/2014/07/bug-squashing-party-2014/
        + jmux (IRC) can add you if you don't want to create an account
        + will have a BSP come-together; if someone says they're coming
          just show up etc.
           + November 21st-23rd, 2014
             https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/11/de/Munich
        + 35 or so registrations - looking fun.
        + still ~5 places, you can join!
    + Need further offers [!] ... (Bjoern)
        + propose Collabora / Cambridge (Michael)
        + should consider Las Palmas de Gran Canaria/University again (Bjoern)
        + Freiburg - also an option (prolly better in summer anyway (Bjoern)

* Bughunting session

    + this weekend
      + Tokio: http://naruoga-en.blogspot.de/2014/11/preparing-next-libreoffice-hackfest-as.html
      + on IRC: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugHunting_Session_4.4.0.0

* FOSDEM bits
    + https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15
        + 20 minute slots (good to collect talks)
    + please consider filing by mid. December !
    + Volunteer needed to book / run the hackfest afterwards.
        + who did it the last year? - Mirek
AI      + Cor had some good relationship with the BetaCowork? - ask him (Kendy)

* UX Update (Kendy)
    + load of things sorted out, went to master
    + calc toolbar blogpost soon
    + sifr icons by default on Mac

* Certification (Stephan/Bjoern/Kendy)
    + page updated.

* Bugzilla migration update (Robinson)
    + Testing BSA
        + currently needs RPC with fdo, connecting that to our instance
          login broken against fdo instance right now - https://github.com/tdf/www-bugassistant/pull/42#issuecomment-62758516
    + Increased volunteer interest in extending Bugzilla
        + got input from them
    + Aiming for mid-Jan migration (TBD)
        + particular date not agreed yet

* Jenkins update (Norbert)
    + not much progress this week

* QA (Robinson)
    + Another big drop in UNCONFIRMED down to 580
        + thank you all! :-)
    + backlog decreasing

* Bibisect repositories (Bjoern)
    + from Alpha1 to Beta1
AI  + start building that (Robinson)

* QA stats:
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html
    +138    -159        (-21 overall)
    many thanks to the top bug squashers:
        Beluga              26
        Caolán McNamara     12
        Joel Madero         10
        Jay Philips          9
        tommy27              9
        Julien Nabet         8
        Adolfo Jayme         8
        V Stuart Foote       7
        Urmas                6
        Maxim Monastirsky    5
        Cor Nouws            4
        Robinson Tryon (qubit) 4

* Open 4.4 MAB
  + 4/18 3/17 3/16 3/16 4/16 5/15 4/14 3/12 3/12 3/12 7/12 3/8 3/8
    22%  17%
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=79641&hide_resolved=1

* Open 4.3 MAB
  + 19/73 17/65 16/64 16/64 15/63 16/63 16/60 17/61 16/60 14/59 15/58 12/54
     26%   26%   25%   18%   23%   25%   26%   27%   26%   23%   25%   22%
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=75025&hide_resolved=1

* Open 4.2 MAB
  + 74/261 83/266 81/263 84/262 82/260 80/260 82/260 86/257 88/257 89/257
     28%    31%    30%    32%    31%    30%    31%    33%    35%    34%
  + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=65675&hide_resolved=1

* Bibisected bugs open: whiteboard 'bibsected'
  + 189/475 190/470 173/446 170/441 161/427 153/413 154/410 147/401 143/392
    + http://bit.ly/VQfF3Q

* all bugs tagged with 'regression'
    + 484(-6) bugs open of 3211(+18) total
        * ~Component   count net *
                Writer - 142 (+1)
           Spreadsheet - 106 (+3)
          Presentation -  31 (+0)
               Crashes -  31 (+0)
              Database -  28 (+1)
                    UI -  25 (-1)
           Libreoffice -  26 (+0)
               Drawing -  22 (+0)
              Graphics -  21 (+0)
               Borders -  20 (+1)
               Filters -  16 (-2)
           Print / PDF -  14 (+0)
                 Chart -  14 (+0)
                 BASIC -   5 (+0)
               Formula -   3 (+0)
            Linguistic -   3 (+0)
          Installation -   3 (+0)
            Extensions -   3 (+0)
                   sdk -   1 (+0)
             framework -   1 (+0)
        Impress Remote -   0 (+0)
  + http://bit.ly/15mM2Yn - for devs ( no NEEDINFO / UNCONFIRMED )

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Jan Holesovsky | 22 Nov 01:41 2014

Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2014-11-19

* Present: Ahmed, Jay, Heiko, Kendy, Stuart

* Completed Action Items:

    + Kendy: Switch Sifr to be the default icon set on OS X
    + Jay: Check if the toolbar is not too wide after the recent changes
    + Jay: Gallery tooltip reverted
    + Jay: Sync the track changes shortcut with MSO + change the edit
      mode shortcut
    + Jay: Collect problematic .uno: commands in Draw/Impress (where
      slides are called pages and vice versa)
    + Ahmed: Get access to the new Sifr github repo

* Pending Action Items:

    + Kendy: Create Easy Hack for images.zip layering (if it does not
      exist yet)
        + And also Easy Hack for downloading additional themes?
    + Kendy: GSoC task (or so) for converting "Manage Changes..." to 
      sidebar (instead of non-modal dialog)
    + Kendy: Adjust alignment and spacing in line spacing drop down -
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=83076#c11
    + Kendy: Sidebar - hide the decks, but keep the sidebar (only the
      icons) there.
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85935
        + might make sense to do the same thing in Calc - Styles button
          is gone in the toolbar too
    + Samuel: Add Close menu entry in the sidebar's menu that acts like
      View -> Sidebar toggle
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85937
    + Jay: Tweet / G+ / ... about the conference logo need
    + Kendy: Do / find someone / easy-hack-ize automatic opening of the
      Track changes toolbar when we are tracking changes

* UI changes integrated the last week:

    + More fixes to Calc toolbar (Jay)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85594
    + Additional fixes to Impress toolbar and new revamp of Draw (Jay)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=84909
    + Swapping increase and decrease buttons in Sidebar (Jay)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85776
    + Default to Sifr icon set on OS X (Kendy)
    + Many Sifr icons updated and added (Papamatti, Jay)
    + Improvements in various dialogs (Adolfo)
    + Addition of new and updated tango icons (Alex, Jay)

* Last week's discussions that need a resolution:

    + Merge Document being outside of the Track Changes submenu (Jay, Cor)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85046
        + there was no disagreement in the meeting, but then Cor updated
          the etherpad that he does not agree :-)
        + tried this feature, and actually it is either broken, or
          really bad from UX point of view (Kendy)
            + got the explanation from Jay
            + and seems pretty much misnamed :-) (Jay, Kendy)
        + Sophie agreed with the change in comment 34
        + Cor stated he'd file an official protest and reverted the
          change in another bug report
          https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86252
        + suggestions of other names for the feature (Jay)
            + Merge Other Changes... (Jay)
            + Import Other Changes... ? (Kendy)
        + leaving it for another time, needs more work anyway (Jay)

    + Placement of header and footer (Jay)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86440
        + different places in all Writer / Calc / Impress!
        + suggests under Insert (Jay)
        + or Edit (Cor)
            + but not View
        + one more option: Format (Stuart)
        + competitive analysis: MSO (Word, Excel) has it in 'Insert',
          Calligra in 'Create', Pages don't have that in the menu,
          WordPerfect has it in 'Insert'
            + apparently they have it tight to the creation/insertion
              functionality
        + would change the behavior a bit (Heiko)
            + yes, functionality is different across apps (Stuart)
        + conclusion: let's be consistent with the other apps out there (Kendy)
AI          + please move Impress & Calc entries to Insert to be
              consistent (Jay)
        + overall, using this functionality from the menu is not ideal (all)
            + too confusing - why a submenu? (Heiko)

    + 'Character' or 'Font' (Jay)
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86302
        + apparently Word really leads to a dialog that only sets the
          font (Kendy)
        + but here we allow to set more - all the character properties
        + conclusion: Let's leave it as it is
AI          + close bug 86302 as wontfix (Jay)

* Survey to revamp Calc toolbar (Jay, Heiko)
    + http://user-prompt.com/how-do-you-want-libreoffice-calcs-toolbar-configured/
    + results - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A0-40WnOk4099N3DPiQs36d5Od9Bxuc3cCpIhIb6Qe8/edit?pli=1
        + shows that the biggest area of improvement needs to be of
          style and having predefined ones
        + alignment, font size etc. used quite a lot
        + border color used a lot too
        + many people do not know about styles in Calc
            + and people don't use that much
        + suggestion: more prominent setting for styles
        + some buttons can be removed: open gallery for example
        + freeform notes:
            + make the styles more visible
            + do the UX changes in smaller chunks between versions
            + standardization: some features in toolbar, some in sidebar
    + how hard would it be to use the same dropdown as in Writer? (Kendy)
        + better to use the Styles dialog in sidebar (Jay)
        + the key is to have the preview in the Sidebar too (Jay)
           + https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=109138
             https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86039
    + we have too few styles in Calc currently (Jay)
AI      + brainstorm about some nice / more styles for Calc (Ahmed, Jay)
    + would be useful to have more split buttons in the toolbar (Jay)
        + otherwise has hidden things that are not used
    + will publish the blog tomorrow after Jay proofreads (Heiko)

* Sifr Icons (Ahmed)

    + https://github.com/libodesign/flat-icons - old, locked, reference
      only
    + https://github.com/libodesign/icons
    + script to generate the icons automatically (Kendy)
    + has done some new icons (Ahmed)
        + will push shortly
        + some more coming soon
    + the storage a bit confusing (Jay)
        + be careful about conflicts (Jay)
        + please send me the info again (Ahmed)
          https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/35
    + OS X will use the Sifr as the default
        + syncing about what icons need to be done with Matthias (Jay)

* Blog post about the changes in menu & toolbar (Cor)

    + with all the (IMHO mostly great) changes in menu & toolbar, I
      would suggest to prepare a nice blog exlaining all, or major
      changes, or ... whatever, just to hand out to our users looking
      around in vain searching for their favorites ;)
      could ask on marketing <at>  ??
    + including that info in the blogs after surveys (Jay)
    + makes sense to talk about this (Heiko)
    + would be really useful around the release time (Kendy)
        + could even do a video "this leads to a dialog you've never
          opened" funny one :-) (Jay)

* Sidebar Issues (Jay)

    + What happened with large icons in sidebar matching large icons in
      toolbar?
        + I remember we discussed it and Kendy said he'd do something
          about it
        + maybe we should have a different drop down in Tools > Options
          to set the size of sidebar icons
AI  + not sure about the dependencies in the code, check (Kendy)
        + maybe have that as an additional setting? (Jay)
        + better not, too many settings already (Kendy)

* Impress / Draw code share problem (Jay)
    + uno commands have been found and listed -
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=84258#c2
      this fixes the toolbars and menus
        + Easy-hackize this (Kendy)
    + additional work is needed for the context menus
      Impress: Context Menu > Slide > Page Setup 
      Draw: Context Menu > Page > Slide Design

* Would TDF consider hiring a company to do an icon set (Jay)

    + It is a question that i've been thinking of and a survey commenter
      also suggested the same
      http://user-prompt.com/how-do-you-want-libreoffice-calcs-toolbar-configured/#comments (last
comment by GT)
        + office icon sets that can be purchased
          http://www.top4download.com/office-style-icon-set/bjrststh.html
          http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/perfect-office-icons.htm
    + I'm not in the Board - better ask them (Kendy)
        + but guess it is hard to get somebody employed or hired to do
          icons only (Kendy)
        + the preferred way is to enable people to do things, not to buy
          a solution (Kendy)
    + then again - I believe a Design hackfest, or some design-related
      h/w (wacom pen tablet or so) for people already doing great things
      (enabling them to do more/better) might be possible (Kendy)

* Buttons with toggle issues (Jay)

    + Decimal and Standard Number Format buttons in Calc
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86119
    + Zoom Mode button in Impress/Draw -
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=83572
    + syncing with Maxim already (Jay)

* Context menu access to styles (Jay)

    + adding paragraph applied and custom paragraph styles to context
      menu
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85940
    + seems that we have multiple things to improve around styles (Kendy)
        + GSoC task to improve usability & accessibility of styles (Kendy)
        + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/GenialIdeas
AI      + add a Styles usability improvements section + list the various
          things to implement (Jay)
            + styles previews in the sidebar etc.

* Easy access to line thickness options (Jay)

     + have simple preset drop down fields rather than manditory value
       fields (similar to sidebar)
       https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=48622
       https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=59895 (page 5 and 6)
    + the thickness has a preview (Kendy)
    + adding an additional listbox would clutter the dialog even more (Kendy)
        + possibility to add it as a text that changes accordingly
    + not sure how to make this an actionable task...
        + GSoC task maybe? - this cannot be made easier just by an Easy
          Hack :-(
        + would be necessary to collect the requirements + various uses
          of this
AI          + talk to Milos (Kendy)

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 21 Nov 23:41 2014

[Bug 75025] LibreOffice 4.3 most annoying bugs

changed bug 75025
What Removed Added
Depends on   72776

You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 21 Nov 23:41 2014

[Bug 65675] LibreOffice 4.2 most annoying bugs

changed bug 65675
What Removed Added
Depends on 72776  

You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 21 Nov 23:37 2014

[Bug 75025] LibreOffice 4.3 most annoying bugs

changed bug 75025
What Removed Added
Depends on   69593

You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
bugzilla-daemon | 21 Nov 23:37 2014

[Bug 65675] LibreOffice 4.2 most annoying bugs

changed bug 65675
What Removed Added
Depends on 69593  

You are receiving this mail because:
  • You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
LibreOffice <at> lists.freedesktop.org
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice

Gmane