Picon
Picon

Re: ldap filter question

On 30/05/12 22:36, Goran Ivaz wrote:
> Here is some more info...
> 
>  
> $ldap_filter = "memberof=cn=Employee,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com";
> $ldap_filter = "memberof=cn=Student,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com";

Rather simpler than defining 2 LDAP configurations, understand the LDAP
filter syntax, and get:

$ldap_filter =
"(|(memberof=cn=Employee,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com)(memberof=cn=Student,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com))";

John.

--

-- 
John Beranek - MRBS Developer <http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/>

To generalise is to be an idiot.
  -- William Blake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
(Continue reading)

Suthep | 1 Jun 14:15 2012
Picon

Buddhist era

Dear all,
I' m Suthep responsible Thai Translation.
When I use Thai language I need to convert A.D. to Buddhist era(B.D.)
Like this A.D. is 2012 in B.D. is 2555 or B.D.=A.D+543. How I can?
And How can I input number of people to sum and show in report

Thank you in advance,
Suthep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

Diego Zuccato | 1 Jun 14:59 2012
Picon

Re: ldap filter question

Il 01/06/2012 11:20, John Beranek - MRBS Developer ha scritto:

> $ldap_filter =
> "(|(memberof=cn=Employee,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com)(memberof=cn=Student,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com))";
But, IIRC, all ldap queries aren't recursive, right?
So you can't place admins in a group and then place that group in
"allowed users" to have 'em authorized.
Or is there a way to ask for recursive resolution?

--
Diego Zuccato
Servizi Informatici
Dip. di Astronomia - Università di Bologna
Via Ranzani, 1 - 40126 Bologna - Italy
tel.: +39 051 20 95786
mail: diego.zuccato <at> unibo.it

LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
http://www.unibo.it/5permille

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini
istituzionali dell’ente.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
(Continue reading)

Mónica Ocampo Uribe | 1 Jun 20:47 2012
Picon

Display new columns of the database

Hello,

Which file do I need to edit in order to change the display of the new columns I'm adding to the database? 
I need to show the new options in the same row just like the ones in "Repeat Type" or "Repeat day" under edit_entry.php

Thanks in advance.
Mónica

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe
Picon
Picon

Re: ldap filter question

On 01/06/2012 13:59, Diego Zuccato wrote:
> Il 01/06/2012 11:20, John Beranek - MRBS Developer ha scritto:
> 
>> $ldap_filter =
>> "(|(memberof=cn=Employee,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com)(memberof=cn=Student,ou=IDXGroupz,dc=xxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=com))";
> But, IIRC, all ldap queries aren't recursive, right?
> So you can't place admins in a group and then place that group in
> "allowed users" to have 'em authorized.
> Or is there a way to ask for recursive resolution?

Group membership checks like this aren't recursive, no. It's really
tricky to do a recursive group check in a cross-LDAP-platform way,
unfortunately. :(

The filter I gave will check for direct membership of two groups though.

John.

--

-- 
John Beranek - MRBS Developer <http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/>

To generalise is to be an idiot.
  -- William Blake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

Picon
Picon

Re: Display new columns of the database

On 01/06/2012 19:47, Mónica Ocampo Uribe wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> Which file do I need to edit in order to change the display of the new
> columns I'm adding to the database? 
> I need to show the new options in the same row just like the ones in
> "Repeat Type" or "Repeat day" under edit_entry.php

A token like entry.my_column_name in your lang file. So if you had a
column called "coffee_needed" and you use English language tokens, you
would add the following to lang.en:

$vocab['entry.coffee_needed"] = "Coffee needed";

Cheers,

John.

--

-- 
John Beranek - MRBS Developer <http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/>

To generalise is to be an idiot.
  -- William Blake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

Campbell Morrison | 1 Jun 22:21 2012
Picon

Re: Display new columns of the database

And to get them all in the same row you'll have to edit edit_entry.php and
do something like enclose them all in a <div class="group">

Campbell

> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Beranek (MRBS Developer)
> [mailto:jberanek <at> users.sourceforge.net]
> Sent: 01 June 2012 21:17
> To: General purpose list (support/developers/users)
> Subject: Re: [MRBS-general] Display new columns of the database
> 
> On 01/06/2012 19:47, Mónica Ocampo Uribe wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Which file do I need to edit in order to change the display of the
> new
> > columns I'm adding to the database?
> > I need to show the new options in the same row just like the ones in
> > "Repeat Type" or "Repeat day" under edit_entry.php
> 
> A token like entry.my_column_name in your lang file. So if you had a
> column called "coffee_needed" and you use English language tokens, you
> would add the following to lang.en:
> 
> $vocab['entry.coffee_needed"] = "Coffee needed";
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> John.
> 
> --
> John Beranek - MRBS Developer <http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/>
> 
> To generalise is to be an idiot.
>   -- William Blake
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
> Discussions
> will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in
> malware
> threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
> _______________________________________________
> mrbs-general mailing list
> mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
> Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-
> request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

Goran Ivaz | 1 Jun 22:47 2012
Picon

Custom html box in room settings

Could not find any reference to what this allows you to do. Can anybody summarize what this allows in a couple of sentences ?

 

Thanks

 

Goran

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe
Campbell Morrison | 1 Jun 23:06 2012
Picon

Re: Custom html box in room settings

Well, you can put any HTML you like in there.   For example on the area page you might copy and paste the HTML from Google Maps to embed in a website.  (You should get a title tooltip if you hover over the label).

 

Campbell

 

 

From: Goran Ivaz [mailto:Goran_Ivaz <at> bcit.ca]
Sent: 01 June 2012 21:48
To: mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [MRBS-general] Custom html box in room settings

 

Could not find any reference to what this allows you to do. Can anybody summarize what this allows in a couple of sentences ?

 

Thanks

 

Goran

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe
Campbell Morrison | 1 Jun 23:32 2012
Picon

Re: Buddhist era

Using %EY instead of %Y in strftime seems to work if you're using a th_TH
locale.   For example in your config file set

$override_locale = "th_TH.UTF-8";

and

$strftime_format['date']         = "%A %d %B %EY";
etc.

This won't do it for the datepicker though.   I haven't looked at that one
yet.

Campbell

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Suthep [mailto:suthep <at> rmuti.ac.th]
> Sent: 01 June 2012 13:15
> To: General purpose list (support/developers/users)
> Subject: [MRBS-general] Buddhist era
> 
> Dear all,
> I' m Suthep responsible Thai Translation.
> When I use Thai language I need to convert A.D. to Buddhist era(B.D.)
> Like this A.D. is 2012 in B.D. is 2555 or B.D.=A.D+543. How I can?
> And How can I input number of people to sum and show in report
> 
> Thank you in advance,
> Suthep
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
> Discussions
> will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in
> malware
> threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
> _______________________________________________
> mrbs-general mailing list
> mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
> Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-
> request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
mrbs-general mailing list
mrbs-general <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mrbs-general
Want to unsubscribe: mailto:mrbs-general-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net?subject=unsubscribe


Gmane