Sean Dubois | 3 Nov 22:45 2011
Picon

Revitalize Flyspray!

Is anyone up for breathing life back into this project! If so, who is
the superuser on the bugtracker? Lets close all the tickets that have
been resolved and starting working toward a new release! I work as a
LAMP Developer (PHP,MySQL,Javascript and Linux Admin) so hopefully my
skills can help a little! But come on lets get back to work.

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Florian Schmitz | 3 Nov 22:59 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

Hi,

the question is who is going to do the work ;)
Cleaning up the bug tracker won't help, and all devs are currently
busy with other projects. For Flyspray we need a little more than just
"bursts of enthusiasm".

Best regards,
Florian

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 22:45, Sean Dubois <seander13@...> wrote:
> Is anyone up for breathing life back into this project! If so, who is
> the superuser on the bugtracker? Lets close all the tickets that have
> been resolved and starting working toward a new release! I work as a
> LAMP Developer (PHP,MySQL,Javascript and Linux Admin) so hopefully my
> skills can help a little! But come on lets get back to work.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
> To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
> If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download
and subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
(Continue reading)

Sean DuBois | 3 Nov 22:59 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

On 11/03/2011 05:59 PM, Florian Schmitz wrote:
Hi, the question is who is going to do the work ;) Cleaning up the bug tracker won't help, and all devs are currently busy with other projects. For Flyspray we need a little more than just "bursts of enthusiasm". Best regards, Florian On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 22:45, Sean Dubois <seander13-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Is anyone up for breathing life back into this project! If so, who is the superuser on the bugtracker? Lets close all the tickets that have been resolved and starting working toward a new release! I work as a LAMP Developer (PHP,MySQL,Javascript and Linux Admin) so hopefully my skills can help a little! But come on lets get back to work. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group. To post to this group, send email to flyspray-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org. If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and subscribe to the flyspray-announce list. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en
I am up for doing the work so that is at least one person! I think if we clean up the bugtracker and show at least a little progress people will get interested.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Eric Blade | 3 Nov 23:54 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

I would help out also.  I was really into it several months ago, but
my free time ran out, and I never had the time to make sense out of
the
messy parts.  Flyspray is nice ,but it's not exactly the easiest thing
to get under the hood and work on.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Sean DuBois <seander13@...> wrote:
> On 11/03/2011 05:59 PM, Florian Schmitz wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> the question is who is going to do the work ;)
> Cleaning up the bug tracker won't help, and all devs are currently
> busy with other projects. For Flyspray we need a little more than just
> "bursts of enthusiasm".
>
> Best regards,
> Florian
>
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 22:45, Sean Dubois <seander13@...> wrote:
>
> Is anyone up for breathing life back into this project! If so, who is
> the superuser on the bugtracker? Lets close all the tickets that have
> been resolved and starting working toward a new release! I work as a
> LAMP Developer (PHP,MySQL,Javascript and Linux Admin) so hopefully my
> skills can help a little! But come on lets get back to work.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "flyspray" group.
> To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> flyspray-unsubscribe@...
> If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit
> http://www.flyspray.org/download and subscribe to the flyspray-announce
> list.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en
>
> I am up for doing the work so that is at least one person! I think if we
> clean up the bugtracker and show at least a little progress people will get
> interested.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "flyspray" group.
> To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> flyspray-unsubscribe@...
> If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit
> http://www.flyspray.org/download and subscribe to the flyspray-announce
> list.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

-- 
Eric Blade - 707-99-BLADE
http://www.landofthedeadmatchmaking.com/
http://ericblade.postalboard.com/

When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Florian Schmitz | 4 Nov 07:27 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

Well, you can certainly go through the bug tracker and fix all bugs
that can be fixed, then you can give me a list of all tasks that are
inappropriate and need to be closed and I will do it. Don't let the
fact that you are no admin there stop you from doing some work ;)

Best regards,
Florian

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Sean DuBois | 4 Nov 14:03 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

Ok! Right now I am working on fixing an issue with iwlagn. I know its a 
sorry excuse to not get work done :D but... I have been compiling 
kernels and applying patches for Intel and I feel like being lazy till 
Monday!

On 11/04/2011 02:27 AM, Florian Schmitz wrote:
> Well, you can certainly go through the bug tracker and fix all bugs
> that can be fixed, then you can give me a list of all tasks that are
> inappropriate and need to be closed and I will do it. Don't let the
> fact that you are no admin there stop you from doing some work ;)
>
> Best regards,
> Florian
>

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Sean Dubois | 7 Nov 03:49 2011
Picon

Bugs To Be Closed

I went through our Flyspray and found all the bugs that I believe need
to be closed. Could I get everyone's input and if you agree can we
close them? It is hard to know what to do from here with all of them
open.

I am still learning Flyspray and if a seasoned developer has some free
time I would love to chat on IRC to get a quick 101.

http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1693	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1684	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1652	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1647	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1687	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1673	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1668	Incomplete Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1663	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1654	Spam
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1642	Duplicate
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1630	Incomplete Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1607	Work In Process
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1562	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1694	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1692	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1664	Work In Process
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1689	Spam
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1681	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1679	Not Applicable
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1659	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1637	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1631	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1615	Not Applicable
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1610	Duplicate
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1606	Not A Bug Report
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1596	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1539	Solved
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1581	Not A Bug Report

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Florian Schmitz | 7 Nov 17:29 2011
Picon

Re: Bugs To Be Closed

WIP, but still valid.
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1607

Why not a bug?
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1606

Solved how?
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1596

Not solved?
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1539

Yeah, not a bug but it will come up sooner or later again anyway:
http://bugs.flyspray.org/task/1684

Otherwise done.

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

Zsolt Udvari | 7 Nov 17:39 2011
Picon

Re: Revitalize Flyspray!

Please apply my hungarian translation patch!
http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray/browse_thread/thread/f2ba338698dc98f1?hl=en&pli=1

Thanks!
Zsolt

2011/11/4 Sean DuBois <seander13@...>:
> Ok! Right now I am working on fixing an issue with iwlagn. I know its a
> sorry excuse to not get work done :D but... I have been compiling kernels
> and applying patches for Intel and I feel like being lazy till Monday!
>
> On 11/04/2011 02:27 AM, Florian Schmitz wrote:
>>
>> Well, you can certainly go through the bug tracker and fix all bugs
>> that can be fixed, then you can give me a list of all tasks that are
>> inappropriate and need to be closed and I will do it. Don't let the
>> fact that you are no admin there stop you from doing some work ;)
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Florian
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "flyspray" group.
> To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> flyspray-unsubscribe@...
> If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit
> http://www.flyspray.org/download and subscribe to the flyspray-announce
> list.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en

floele | 7 Nov 20:30 2011
Picon
Picon

SF.net SVN: flyspray:[1652] branches/0.9.9/lang/hu.php

Revision: 1652
          http://flyspray.svn.sourceforge.net/flyspray/?rev=1652&view=rev
Author:   floele
Date:     2011-11-07 19:30:50 +0000 (Mon, 07 Nov 2011)
Log Message:
-----------
Updated HU language

Modified Paths:
--------------
    branches/0.9.9/lang/hu.php

This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open
Source development site.

--

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "flyspray" group.
To post to this group, send email to flyspray@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to flyspray-unsubscribe@...
If you only wish to be informed about new flyspray releases, visit http://www.flyspray.org/download and
subscribe to the flyspray-announce list.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/flyspray?hl=en


Gmane