Adam Pope | 6 Sep 23:36 2009
Picon

Netjuke install error

I'm trying to install Netjuke, but when I submit the form, instead of a preferences file being saved to my desktop, I get a javascript dialogue saying:
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Problem executing part of the generated sql.
Please try again.
%0Acreate%20table%20netjuke_plists%20%28...

Though eight tables do get added to my database, so I'm not completely out of touch here ;o)

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04, PHP5, Apache2, MySQL. Error appears in both Firefox and Konqueror.

I note this error appears for a number of other users (in Ubuntu forums and this list's archive) but no resolutions appear to be forthcoming. Any ideas?

Adam Pope
07977238873
London 7755 2916
www.informationhandyman.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day 
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on 
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with 
Crystal Reports now.  http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
_______________________________________________
Netjuke-users mailing list
Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
Josh Gooding | 13 May 02:58 2006
Picon

Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #401 - 1 msg

Ok here is a very odd scenario that I am having.  I installed Jinzora with MySQL 5.0.x, PHP 5, and Jinzora (not the newest release but the release previous to the new "beta")  Now...

I get Jinzora installed, imported ALL 240GB+ songs of mine, It launches, everything seems to work just fine.  Then after I logout, and try to log back in, I get the problem.

I CANNOT under and circumstances log in.  I use the admin / pwd combo I gave and nothing.  It has done this twice to me so far and I am starting to get more than a little frustrated.  Netjuke never gave me this problem, BUT I could only get Netjuke to work with like MySQL 3x and PHP 4.  Has anyone else had this problem or am I flying solo on this one?

Thanks in advance for anything you can provide.

- Josh

On 5/11/06, netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net < netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Send Netjuke-users mailing list submissions to
        netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
         https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net

You can reach the person managing the list at
        netjuke-users-admin <at> lists.sourceforge.net

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Netjuke-users digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #400 - 3 msgs (pingywon)

--__--__--

Message: 1
From: "pingywon" < pingywon <at> hotmail.com>
To: <netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:32:59 -0400
Subject: [Netjuke-users] Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #400 - 3 msgs

net juke has converged with Jinzora
www.jinzora.org

I run netjuke and jinzora on a windows server.
Netjuke runs PERFECTLY I had alot of issues getting jinzora to work
correctly and when no one could answer my questions I just started using
netjuke.

Jinzora is WORTH a look ...check it out
~pingywon MCSE
www.pingywon.com
www.illmob.org
www.freeillwill.com

----- Original Message -----
From: <netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net >
To: <netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #400 - 3 msgs


> Send Netjuke-users mailing list submissions to
> netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> netjuke-users-admin <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Netjuke-users digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Netjuke.org? (Josh)
>   2. Setting up Netjuke. (Josh Gooding)
>   3. Re: Netjuke.org? (Steve Lacy)
>
> -- __--__--
>
> Message: 1
> To: netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> From:  Josh <Josh.Gooding <at> gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 04:11:57 +0000 (UTC)
> Subject: [Netjuke-users] Netjuke.org?
>
> Um... not to sound in the dark here but WTH happened to Netjuke.org?
> Someone
> hit me back with an answer.
>
>
>
> -- __--__--
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:34:17 -0400
> From: "Josh Gooding" <josh.gooding <at> gmail.com>
> To: netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [Netjuke-users] Setting up Netjuke.
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Disposition: inline
>
> Ok, its not a difficult task but I have a few things working against me
> here...
>
> #1 and most importantly I am setting this up on a Win32x platform.
> #2 I am running the latest greatest version of PHP
> #3 I am also running the latest greatest version of MySQL
>
> I know that I had set this up before using an older version of MySQL
> database and I believe PHP 4.x
>
> I created the db called NJDB and I ran the Install and it creates 8 tables
> and I get an error on creating the 9th table in the DB.  I attribute this
> t=
> o
> the Netjuke not being compatible with the newer DB and PHP.
>
> Some one please get back to me on this situation please.  Thanks!
>
> - Josh
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248
> Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Disposition: inline
>
> Ok, its not a difficult task but I have a few things working against me
> her=
> e...<br><br>#1 and most importantly I am setting this up on a Win32x
> platfo=
> rm.<br>#2 I am running the latest greatest version of PHP<br>#3 I am also
> r=
> unning the latest greatest version of MySQL
> <br><br>I know that I had set this up before using an older version of
> MySQ=
> L database and I believe PHP 4.x<br><br>I created the db called NJDB and I
> =
> ran the Install and it creates 8 tables and I get an error on creating the
> =
> 9th table in the DB.&nbsp; I attribute this to the Netjuke not being
> compat=
> ible with the newer DB and PHP.
> <br><br>Some one please get back to me on this situation please.&nbsp;
> Than=
> ks!<br><br>- Josh<br><br><br>
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248--
>
>
> -- __--__--
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:36:24 -0700
> From: Steve Lacy < slacy <at> slacy.com>
> To: Josh <Josh.Gooding <at> gmail.com>
> CC:  netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Netjuke-users] Netjuke.org?
>
> I think since netjuke combined with Jinzora (http://jinzora.org) they
> gave up the domain.  You can still get some files from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/netjuke
>
> Steve
>
> Josh wrote:
>
>>Um... not to sound in the dark here but WTH happened to Netjuke.org?
>>Someone
>>hit me back with an answer.
>>
>>
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------
>>Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
>>Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job
>>easier
>>Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
>>_______________________________________________
>>Netjuke-users mailing list
>> Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> -- __--__--
>
> _______________________________________________
> Netjuke-users mailing list
> Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
>
>
> End of Netjuke-users Digest
>



--__--__--

_______________________________________________
Netjuke-users mailing list
Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users


End of Netjuke-users Digest

pingywon | 11 May 06:32 2006
Picon

Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #400 - 3 msgs

net juke has converged with Jinzora
www.jinzora.org

I run netjuke and jinzora on a windows server.
Netjuke runs PERFECTLY I had alot of issues getting jinzora to work 
correctly and when no one could answer my questions I just started using 
netjuke.

Jinzora is WORTH a look ...check it out
~pingywon MCSE
www.pingywon.com
www.illmob.org
www.freeillwill.com

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net>
To: <netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #400 - 3 msgs

> Send Netjuke-users mailing list submissions to
> netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> netjuke-users-request <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> netjuke-users-admin <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Netjuke-users digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Netjuke.org? (Josh)
>   2. Setting up Netjuke. (Josh Gooding)
>   3. Re: Netjuke.org? (Steve Lacy)
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> To: netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> From:  Josh <Josh.Gooding <at> gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 04:11:57 +0000 (UTC)
> Subject: [Netjuke-users] Netjuke.org?
>
> Um... not to sound in the dark here but WTH happened to Netjuke.org? 
> Someone
> hit me back with an answer.
>
>
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:34:17 -0400
> From: "Josh Gooding" <josh.gooding <at> gmail.com>
> To: netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [Netjuke-users] Setting up Netjuke.
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Disposition: inline
>
> Ok, its not a difficult task but I have a few things working against me
> here...
>
> #1 and most importantly I am setting this up on a Win32x platform.
> #2 I am running the latest greatest version of PHP
> #3 I am also running the latest greatest version of MySQL
>
> I know that I had set this up before using an older version of MySQL
> database and I believe PHP 4.x
>
> I created the db called NJDB and I ran the Install and it creates 8 tables
> and I get an error on creating the 9th table in the DB.  I attribute this 
> t=
> o
> the Netjuke not being compatible with the newer DB and PHP.
>
> Some one please get back to me on this situation please.  Thanks!
>
> - Josh
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248
> Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Disposition: inline
>
> Ok, its not a difficult task but I have a few things working against me 
> her=
> e...<br><br>#1 and most importantly I am setting this up on a Win32x 
> platfo=
> rm.<br>#2 I am running the latest greatest version of PHP<br>#3 I am also 
> r=
> unning the latest greatest version of MySQL
> <br><br>I know that I had set this up before using an older version of 
> MySQ=
> L database and I believe PHP 4.x<br><br>I created the db called NJDB and I 
> =
> ran the Install and it creates 8 tables and I get an error on creating the 
> =
> 9th table in the DB.&nbsp; I attribute this to the Netjuke not being 
> compat=
> ible with the newer DB and PHP.
> <br><br>Some one please get back to me on this situation please.&nbsp; 
> Than=
> ks!<br><br>- Josh<br><br><br>
>
> ------=_Part_5088_12453024.1147235657248--
>
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:36:24 -0700
> From: Steve Lacy <slacy <at> slacy.com>
> To: Josh <Josh.Gooding <at> gmail.com>
> CC:  netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Netjuke-users] Netjuke.org?
>
> I think since netjuke combined with Jinzora (http://jinzora.org) they
> gave up the domain.  You can still get some files from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/netjuke
>
> Steve
>
> Josh wrote:
>
>>Um... not to sound in the dark here but WTH happened to Netjuke.org? 
>>Someone
>>hit me back with an answer.
>>
>>
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------
>>Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
>>Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job 
>>easier
>>Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
>>http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
>>_______________________________________________
>>Netjuke-users mailing list
>>Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --__--__--
>
> _______________________________________________
> Netjuke-users mailing list
> Netjuke-users <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/netjuke-users
>
>
> End of Netjuke-users Digest
> 

-------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
Josh Gooding | 10 May 06:34 2006
Picon

Setting up Netjuke.

Ok, its not a difficult task but I have a few things working against me here...

#1 and most importantly I am setting this up on a Win32x platform.
#2 I am running the latest greatest version of PHP
#3 I am also running the latest greatest version of MySQL

I know that I had set this up before using an older version of MySQL database and I believe PHP 4.x

I created the db called NJDB and I ran the Install and it creates 8 tables and I get an error on creating the 9th table in the DB.  I attribute this to the Netjuke not being compatible with the newer DB and PHP.

Some one please get back to me on this situation please.  Thanks!

- Josh


Josh | 10 May 06:11 2006
Picon

Netjuke.org?

Um... not to sound in the dark here but WTH happened to Netjuke.org?  Someone
hit me back with an answer.

-------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
john | 25 May 06:41 2005

DB error

I have installed mysql and created the db according to the docs on fedora core
1.  I am getting some sort of connect error running the installer.php script:

http://myhost/netjuke/installer/installer.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
/var/www/html/netjuke/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 234

Which is this line in the script:

 if (ADODB_PHPVER >= 0x4300)
         $this->_connectionID =
mysql_connect($argHostname,$argUsername,$argPassword,

[root <at> myhost docs]# rpm -qa |grep http
redhat-config-httpd-1.1.0-5
httpd-manual-2.0.50-1.0
httpd-2.0.50-1.0
[root <at> myhost docs]# rpm -qa |grep mysql
mysql-server-3.23.58-4
mysql-devel-3.23.58-4
mysql-3.23.58-4
php-mysql-4.3.8-1.1
[root <at> myhost docs]# rpm -qa |grep php
php-pcntl-4.3.8-1
php-4.3.8-1.1
php-mbstring-4.3.8-1.1
php-adodb-4.60-1.1.fc1.rf
php-gtk-pcntl-1.0.0-2
php-mysql-4.3.8-1.1
[root <at> myhost docs]#

 php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
ctype
curl
dba
dbx
dio
exif
ftp
gd
gettext
gmp
iconv
mbstring
mysql
ncurses
openssl
overload
pcre
posix
pspell
session
shmop
sockets
standard
sysvsem
sysvshm
tokenizer
wddx
xml
yp
zlib

[Zend Modules]

[root <at> myhost docs]# service mysqld start
Initializing MySQL database:                               [  OK  ]
Starting MySQL:                                            [  OK  ]
[root <at> myhost docs]# mysql -u root
Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 3 to server version: 3.23.58

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.

mysql> create database netjuke;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.01 sec)

mysql> use netjuke;
Database changed
mysql> \q
Bye

This is what I populate in the install script items:

DB Type [?] MySQL
DB Host [?]  myhost
DB User [?]  root
DB Password [?]  		
DB Name [?]  netjuke

Sys. Admin. Email [?]   john <at> myhost.com
Admin. Password [?]   
Confirm Password [?]  

Language [?] English  

User Themes [?]  Enabled  

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Yahoo.
Introducing Yahoo! Search Developer Network - Create apps using Yahoo!
Search APIs Find out how you can build Yahoo! directly into your own
Applications - visit http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=offad-ysdn-ostg-q22005
Gordon Mackenzie | 12 May 06:01 2005
Picon

Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #395 - 15 msgs

I cannot recommend Jinzora myself, I tried the latest
release and I cannot get it to scan all of my music
(190 GB) of mp3s. It is also terribly slow compared to
Netjuke with only about 1/4 of the tracks in the DB
versus Netjuke.

I really like the interface, but it just doesn't cut
the mustard for true power-users/consumers.

> Subject: [Netjuke-users] A convert? [Fwd: Jinzora
> 2.0 released - upcoming merger with Netjuke]
> 
> Ok, I guess first impressions can be wrong.  After
> getting a bit of
> help from the jinzora developers to fix an
> incompatibility with
> Mandrake 10.1 (php issue, easy to fix)... I finally
> got a working
> Jinzora2 install that looks like netjuke for the
> most part.
> 
> I haven't tried editing any tracks yet, but I must
> say that I can
> learn to like this.  The multiple interfaces are
> nice, and it is
> configurable enough that I can turn off things I
> don't particularly
> care for (album art, for example :)
> 
> Anyways, if you guys are still on the fence, give
> Jinzora a try.  Use
> the netjuke skin and it looks almost  like netjuke
> 1.0rc2.  It even
> works!
> 
> It actually plenty fax on my 21500 song collection. 
> I still like how
> netjuke reads tags (slightly different than jinzora,
> probably the
> order of id3v1 vs id3v2) that I will have to edit
> some songs to have
> the same organization I had with netjuke, but that's
> minor.
> 
> Art
> 

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the
entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

[Robert Wilensky (1997), Oxford Dictionary of Modern Quotations (2002)]

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7393&alloc_id=16281&op=click
Art Morales | 11 May 16:52 2005
Picon

A convert? [Fwd: Jinzora 2.0 released - upcoming merger with Netjuke]

Ok, I guess first impressions can be wrong.  After getting a bit of
help from the jinzora developers to fix an incompatibility with
Mandrake 10.1 (php issue, easy to fix)... I finally got a working
Jinzora2 install that looks like netjuke for the most part.

I haven't tried editing any tracks yet, but I must say that I can
learn to like this.  The multiple interfaces are nice, and it is
configurable enough that I can turn off things I don't particularly
care for (album art, for example :)

Anyways, if you guys are still on the fence, give Jinzora a try.  Use
the netjuke skin and it looks almost  like netjuke 1.0rc2.  It even
works!

It actually plenty fax on my 21500 song collection.  I still like how
netjuke reads tags (slightly different than jinzora, probably the
order of id3v1 vs id3v2) that I will have to edit some songs to have
the same organization I had with netjuke, but that's minor.

Art

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ids93&alloc_id281&op=click
Arnoldo Bertoncini | 1 May 02:39 2005
Picon

Re: Netjuke-users digest, Vol 1 #393 - 2 msgs

I  just finished uninstalling jinzora. If Netjuke came with a jinzora 
interface I'd be happy to go along. Netjuke seems faster and has much 
better content management features. Jinzora wouldn't play nice with a 
sym link to the existing music directory, and yes I did check the 
permissions. Perhaps a merging of the project will result in a "best of 
both worlds" result.

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: NEC IT Guy Games.
Get your fingers limbered up and give it your best shot. 4 great events, 4
opportunities to win big! Highest score wins.NEC IT Guy Games. Play to
win an NEC 61 plasma display. Visit http://www.necitguy.com/?r=20
Art Morales | 24 Apr 04:57 2005
Picon

[Fwd: Jinzora 2.0 released - upcoming merger with Netjuke]

Is this real?  What's going to happen to my beloved netjuke?  I like
jinzora, but the netjuke implementation fits better for larger libraries
(no preloading everything on the html).  I tried both, but netjuke was
such a better fit :) How is the merger going to happen? is Netjuke done
and over with?  Please, shed some light on this!

Thanks,

Art

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Jinzora 2.0 released - upcoming merger with Netjuke
From:    "Jinzora Announcement" <announce <at> jinzora.com>
Date:    Tue, April 19, 2005 10:37 pm
To:      announce <at> jinzora.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinzora, the leading provider of web-based media management
solutions announced today the release of Jinzora 2.0 and an upcoming
merger with Netjuke.   Jinzora, an open source cross-platform, web-based
streaming media management application,  enables people to quickly and
easily organize and stream their digital music and video to  any internet
connected computer. Jinzora 2.0 introduces significant new features over
its 1.1  predecessor and is the culmination of over a year of hard work by
project leader Ross Carlson  and chief software architect Ben Dodson.  A
brief list of Jinzora 2.0 enhancements is listed  below. For a more
detailed list of enhancements see the Changelog
(http://www.jinzora.com/changelog/),  drop by our downloads page
(http://www.jinzora.com/pages.php?pn=downloads) and visit our Support
Forums (http://www.jinzora.com/forums/)

The Jinzora development team is also pleased to announce our upcoming
merger with Netjuke,  an open source, cross-platform, web-based streaming
media jukebox powered by PHP 4.   Blake Watters, project leader of Netjuke
will soon be joining the Jinzora development  team. Jinzora is committed
to working closely with the Netjuke community to ease this  transition and
to ensure that both the Jinzora and Netjuke communities benefit as much 
as possible from this merger.  Jinzora would like to thank Blake Watters
for making this  possible and we are very excited about working with Blake
for future versions.

Jinzora 2.0 feature enhancements
* The ability to stream media outside of your web path
* Quick import tracks - skip pulling tag data - pulled on the fly
* Embedded players - have media stream to flash based (Wimpy, XSPF Player)
or Windows Media Player embedded in a popup page * Dynamic image resizing
- dramatically speed up viewing album art * "Who is where" and "Now
streaming" blocks - see what's happening in real time * A Netjuke style
interface to help people transition to Jinzora
* Full support for Real Media (audio and video)
* Ability to download full albums/tracks - displays the size of the
download before the download begins * Server side playlist support - save
and recall playlists
* Full Jukebox support (MPD, Winamp, Audiotron, SlimServer)
* Automatically pull metadata for artist/album information
* Power Search page
* The ability to view album art stored in the ID3 tags
* Sort albums by year or album name
* Upload media using a web based interface
* On the fly resampling using Lame
* User browsing history - easily go back to previous pages
* Write images to the ID3 tags of tracks
* "View all art" - see all albums by art on a single page
* User registration engine - allow users to sign up to access a Jinzora
based site * Dynamically create images for items missing album/artist art
* Request Manager - give users the ability to request tracks to be added

About Jinzora
Jinzora is the premiere web based media management solution capable  of
streaming both audio and video content to Internet or LAN based users. 
Jinzora also  features a powerful jukebox module allowing for control of
multiple software and hardware playback platforms.  Jinzora's focus on
ease of use and powerful interface design makes  it the choice for web
based media management.  Whether you are a small user who wishes  to
access your media from anywhere or a large organization sharing media with
the world,  Jinzora is the most powerful solution available today.
Founded in August of 2003 by Ross Carlson, Jinzora has grown to a team of
8,  with more than 20,000 installs and an estimated user base of 6,000.

Contact info:
Jinzora Project Leader: Ross Carlson - ross <at> jinzora.com
Jinzora Chief Software Architect: Ben Dodson - ben <at> jinzora.com
Netjuke Project Leader: Blake Watters - sbw <at> ibiblio.org

-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&op=click
Elijah Savage | 13 Feb 15:27 2005

WMA will not Import

All,

I am running on 1.0rc2 I am trying to import some wma files. I used
Tag&Rename and I know they have the id3 tags but for some reason netjuke
will not import them. Right now I have 12000 mp3's in my database but
this is the first wma set. I have looked all over the support forum and
still can't find a reolution any help would be appreciated. I know it
should support it because this line is in my inc-prefs file

define(  "SUPPORTED_FORMATS", "mp3,mp2,ogg,wma,ra,rm"  );^M

-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&op=click

Gmane